HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Feminism? what do you think?

Go down 
+12
Paperface*
Mass Distraction
Teh Black Cat
TyrantSteve
Ghost Leader
Known_Hero
PWNERX
NiteKrawler
Vandal
halestride
Nobudy
00biohazard
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:22 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Would you have women hold the trials of pregnancy over mens' heads for all eternity? Yeah, it is more of a trial for women, but it is also a huge trial for men. What he meant was that it was the choice of both to have a kid (usually), so it really shouldn't be seen as a one sex over the other scenario. Men and women should be treated as complete equals in every walk of life possible, and your backwards ass "white knight" bullshit is not going to get us there.
Stop speaking for him. 

He said he hates when women complain to their husbands about it simply because she chose to be in that position. That's a ridiculous thing to say. Pregnancy is such a physically and mentally draining process for women. Give them credit for going through it. So what if they're a bit moody. If they weren't moody, this process would be a breeze for men. 

I'm sorry but a man has no right to shit on a woman for complaining during pregnancy. If that makes me a backwards white knight then so be it. I give credit where credit is due.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:43 am

You honestly think that the moodiness of women is why pregnancy is hard on men? The only thing extra thing women have to deal with in pregnancy is how uncomfortable it is and the pain of childbirth. That's it. Yes, those are both big things, but men deal with every single other part of the pregnancy equally (as long as they are there.) The moodiness of women is nothing.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:02 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
You honestly think that the moodiness of women is why pregnancy is hard on men? The only thing extra thing women have to deal with in pregnancy is how uncomfortable it is and the pain of childbirth. That's it. Yes, those are both big things, but men deal with every single other part of the pregnancy equally (as long as they are there.) The moodiness of women is nothing.
Ok, let's break it down.

Women

-The shock of becoming a parent
-Huge ballon stomach
-Working while pregnant
-Stomach cramps
-Morning sickness==>puking====>bad oral health
-weight gain due to excessive eating====>stress
-moodiness
-joint pain
-constant fatigue
-child birth

Men

-The shock of becoming a parent
-Dealing with a moody woman
-Lots of driving

No comparison.

Last edited by Known_Hero on Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:04 am

You do realize that having a child is also mentally tough to a man? It's not just the easy waiting game you make it out to be.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:07 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
You do realize that having a child is also mentally tough to a man? It's not just the easy waiting game you make it out to be.
EDIT

Ok, but that doesn't mean that men have the right to call out woman for complaining.

Last edited by Known_Hero on Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:09 am

lol All you did was take the uncomfortable symptoms and string them all out. And then you left out shit for the men. Like complete stress worrying about his partner, doing everything in his power to make her more comfortable, making sure everything runs smoothly while the woman is unable to help out during the late stages of pregnancy and birth. There is a ton of stress on the guy too. You say you give credit where it's due. Bullshit.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:28 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Nobudy wrote:

In that case, I won't count that as a double standard.
What? We are still trying our best to get over many of the things we evolved in the past, which is why females are still so unequal in our society. The subjugation of women is an evolved trait. Rage and violence is an evolved trait. Xenophobia is an evolved trait. Don't discount something bad just because it is an evolved trait. That won't get us anywhere.
Be yourself, and sit at the bar. Order a drink, wearing your best clothes. Count how many women come up to you, hitting on you, trying to have sex with you. Now do that as a woman. The sexual marketplace is different for men and women, women choose when to have sex, men don't. More often than not, men are the ones that choose when to commit . I'm generalizing, but I'm stating tendencies and what I see around me. That's why, for example a guy who's a virgin at 22 is creepy to women, well not creepy, but more often than not, they don't find him sexually attractive. Because, confidence, being desired by other females, strength and independance, are all MASCULINE traits that women are attracted to, and a virgin guy doesn't fit these descriptions.

Women deduce that there's something fishy because this guy, like most men, has wanted to get laid, but has failed to. But a woman, who has openly chosen to have sex with tons of guys...where's the merit? women with higher standards respect themselves more. That's the message that true feminism should be pushing for. Girls having the will to be strong and not take society calling her a prude for having standards. The solution isn't sleeping with every available man because ''they're equal''. I and many guys here for example, probably won't want their future wife to be the chick who got ejaculated on in the toilet at the bar. Just sayin'.

WOMAN LOVE A NICE GUY, BUT NOT TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM. MEN LOVE SLUTS, BUT NOT TO GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 2:02 pm

Is complaining about the harsh realities of pregnancy considered masculine? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:05 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
1. Because going by your logic, women aren't capable of beating men. So I'm guessing you'll try to "take it like a man" simply because she's female.

2. Yes I would, but I wouldn't care at all. Nor would I shout to the world about it. Men aren't the only pervs here. Why is is ok for women to stare and touch men inappropriately, yet when a man does it, he's sexually harassing her?

3. No I'm not joking. If a woman wants a kid with her husband it's 50/50. I'm sure there're plenty of married couples who don't have/want kids. It's almost entirely up to them.

Regardless, there are women out there capable of beating men regardless their size. Yes men do dominate the world physically, but as Paperface stated (albeit joking), Women technically dominate the world and are better in terms of rights at least. Though I still think both genders are equal in different ways.
3. Do you know how hard pregnancy is on a woman? Nine months of carrying a human being inside of an enlarged stomach, excessive eating/gaining weight, and let's not even talk about the painful process of having a baby. You just shitted on every woman who ever gave birth. You're a fuckin clown. I can't take you serious anymore.
I'm the clown? Do you know how hard it is for a man? You're act like only women go through stress during pregnancy. As stated before, wanting to have a child is usually up to both the man and woman. Complaining about having children is like complaining about having money. It's your choice whether you want one or the other by having sex and having a job respectively.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:32 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Is complaining about the harsh realities of pregnancy considered masculine? Laughing
Complaining or discussing? everytime there's a issue or something a man faces, people like you just claim to ''man up''. Makes no sense, has no substance. You discussing how much harder it is for women than for men during pregnancy and all that bullshit, you sound like a fanboy debating which videogame character is better.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:45 pm

@Nobudy

First of all, I was out of line when I called you a clown. For that, I apologize. 

Quote :
Do you know how hard it is for a man?
Nobody cares how hard it is for men. Honestly, I like it that way. I don't want or need people to feel sorry for me. Besides, it's hard to feel sorry for a man going through the pregnancy process when he's not the one with the ballon stomach. 

Also, women go through a stage of hormonal changes during pregnancy which makes them moody. Men obviously don't go through this process. It's not fair to attack them.

@00biohazard

Fair enough. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with "manning up". But that's just me. We're all different.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:05 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
@Nobudy

First of all, I was out of line when I called you a clown. For that, I apologize. 

Quote :
Do you know how hard it is for a man?
Nobody cares how hard it is for men. Honestly, I like it that way. I don't want or need people to feel sorry for me. Besides, it's hard to feel sorry for a man going through the pregnancy process when he's not the one with the ballon stomach. 

Also, women go through a stage of hormonal changes during pregnancy which makes them moody. Men obviously don't go through this process. It's not fair to attack them.

@00biohazard

Fair enough. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with "manning up". But that's just me. We're all different.
1. And I forgive you for that.
2. How do you know that nobody cares? Some men probably do end up in some kind of mental wreck during pregnancy that causes him to leave. A kid without a father can be a bad thing. Especially if the child is a boy. The fact that you don't want anyone feeling sorry for you at any point during a tragic moment in life might give off the wrong impersonation that you have little to no emotions.

3. You need to realize that as a guy you're human as well. And not some indestructible tank that can take nukes to the face. "Manning up" in the wrong situations might end up getting you killed. There's no such thing as "manning up" when you been shot in a fatal spot that requires immediate medical attention, or when you're in mental distress that requires counseling. It's like catching a fatal disease and ignoring it because you want to "Man up".
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:17 pm

Just leave it alone now. Then if he ever comes on here bitching about anything, just tell him to man up. Also, I like how he doesn't notice that "man up" is a slight to women. Like women aren't strong too? Why can't I just "woman up"? Is there something intrinsically wrong about "womaning up"?
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:31 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Just leave it alone now. Then if he ever comes on here bitching about anything, just tell him to man up. Also, I like how he doesn't notice that "man up" is a slight to women. Like women aren't strong too? Why can't I just "woman up"? Is there something intrinsically wrong about "womaning up"?
Will do. The argument has come to an end. He might say something about "womaning up" not being masculine or something.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:34 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Anytime I dare my girlfiriend to do something, I say ''come on, grow a pair of ovaries''. srs
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:38 pm

@Nobudy

2. You want me to feel sorry for a man who walks away from his child? Sorry not happening. Who's says I don't get emotional during a tragic event. You take an inch and turn it into a mile.

3. Of course I wasn't referring to fatal situations. To me, complaining is just a weak way of handling a situation. If you don't like something, focus your energy on changing it. I do my best to maintain a positive environment around me. The things I don't like, I change.

@Nite

I would like that. Complaining isn't good for the soul.

Ok, I'm finished.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:42 pm

And if the woman's changing hormone levels made her leave her child?
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:45 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
And if the woman's changing hormone levels made her leave her child?
No sympathy for her either.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:46 pm

So her changing hormones actually don't matter much. Therefore women and men are equal in pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:53 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
So her changing hormones actually don't matter much. Therefore women and men are equal in pregnancy.
Complaining is one thing. Not taking care of your responsibility is another. 

Moodiness makes women complain. Men don't go through hormonal changes. The point of is this discussion was to point out that it wasn't fair for men to bash women for complaining during pregnancy because it's really not their fault. 

Ok, this is my last post in this thread. You guys can continue this discussion but I'm done. I'll give someone else a chance to voice their opinion.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:12 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Complaining is one thing. Not taking care of your responsibility is another. 

Moodiness makes women complain. Men don't go through hormonal changes. The point of is this discussion was to point out that it wasn't fair for men to bash women for complaining during pregnancy because it's really not their fault. 

Ok, this is my last post in this thread. You guys can continue this discussion but I'm done. I'll give someone else a chance to voice their opinion.
If Known Hero says nothing he is a woman beater. Very Happy J/k.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:31 pm

Damn you Nite Mad 

Ok, NOW I'm done. Please continue without me

Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 29ljzpe
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:56 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Moodiness makes women complain.
You think moodiness doesn't make men complain, too? Rolling Eyes Give me a break.
Back to top Go down
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:10 pm

Maybe it isn't really "equality" that feminists are looking for?

Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 148533_10151210773436003_1017720965_n_zps63f428e1

Not that i care much about this.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 1:00 am

Paperface* wrote:
Maybe it isn't really "equality" that feminists are looking for?

Not that i care much about this.
It's superiority that some want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Feminism? what do you think?
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: Off Topic-
Jump to: