HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Feminism? what do you think?

Go down 
+12
Paperface*
Mass Distraction
Teh Black Cat
TyrantSteve
Ghost Leader
Known_Hero
PWNERX
NiteKrawler
Vandal
halestride
Nobudy
00biohazard
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:28 am

Known_Hero wrote:
Nobudy wrote:

And what would you do if you ever faced a muscular woman who proceeds to try and punch you

This quote made me lol hard. I might send this to the quote thread Laughing 

Ok, before we end it, you have to answer my question: if a cute chick is staring at you inappropriately, would you call her a pervert?

LNobudy wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Contrary to popular belief, hitting or kicking a girl between the legs will ground her just as fast as it will a guy.
Speaking of kicks in the nuts, they say it's more painful than childbirth. And childbirth is usually a choice. That's why I hate it when women complain to their husbands about it.

You hate when women complain about childbirth? Please tell me you're joking.
1. Because going by your logic, women aren't capable of beating men. So I'm guessing you'll try to "take it like a man" simply because she's female.

2. Yes I would, but I wouldn't care at all. Nor would I shout to the world about it. Men aren't the only pervs here. Why is is ok for women to stare and touch men inappropriately, yet when a man does it, he's sexually harassing her?

3. No I'm not joking. If a woman wants a kid with her husband it's 50/50. I'm sure there're plenty of married couples who don't have/want kids. It's almost entirely up to them.

Regardless, there are women out there capable of beating men regardless their size. Yes men do dominate the world physically, but as Paperface stated (albeit joking), Women technically dominate the world and are better in terms of rights at least. Though I still think both genders are equal in different ways.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:02 pm

Nobudy wrote:
2. Yes I would, but I wouldn't care at all. Nor would I shout to the world about it. Men aren't the only pervs here. Why is is ok for women to stare and touch men inappropriately, yet when a man does it, he's sexually harassing her?
Double standards basically. All we men supposedly think about all the time is sex, which means we're supposed to like being objectified.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:29 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Double standards basically. All we men supposedly think about all the time is sex, which means we're supposed to like being objectified.
I can't tell you how many times I'm trying to read someone's shirt and they snap at me for looking at their chest. I don't technically have a target on my crotch, but christ.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:21 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
You're right. According to double standards, guys swooning over a hot celebrity is "immature and perv-like". When a woman does it? It's expressing her thoughts.

Vandal wrote:
I can't tell you how many times I'm trying to read someone's shirt and they snap at me for looking at their chest. I don't technically have a target on my crotch, but christ.
Speaking of girl's breasts. They complain about having small boobs, yet once they get bigger boobs, they complain when a guy stares. Yet girls get to stare at a guy's pecs without getting brutalized.

When it comes to rights, females win by a longshot. If I say "I'm proud to be a guy.", I'm a sexist prick. If my sister says She's proud to be a woman, she's a self-confident independent individual.
Back to top Go down
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:57 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Contrary to popular belief, hitting or kicking a girl between the legs will ground her just as fast as it will a guy.
true but it last longer and we are slower geting up lol
Back to top Go down
http://gamergeneration.forumotion.com/
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:48 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:
I don't understand how wanting equality is "bullcrap", but I understand A LOT of people on the internet are very misinformed.

As for the whole "Men shouldn't hit women" debate, I agree with Known Hero in the sense that solving violence with violence is NEVER the answer. It's a very sensitive topic to me because I've known quite a few women in my family who was abused by men, and in nearly every situation I've experienced, a man only hits a woman back out of pride and a bruised ego. If you can restrain a person, than you have NO excuse to hit another back. Regardless of their gender. If a 12 year old little boy hit me, I sure as hell wouldn't hit him back.

The thing is modern feminists, in most cases don't want equality, and the feminist movement has been corrupted by some misandrists idiots who look for mysoginy everywhere, eben when there isn't any. But hey, all men are rapists right?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:25 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
I don't understand how wanting equality is "bullcrap", but I understand A LOT of people on the internet are very misinformed.

As for the whole "Men shouldn't hit women" debate, I agree with Known Hero in the sense that solving violence with violence is NEVER the answer. It's a very sensitive topic to me because I've known quite a few women in my family who was abused by men, and in nearly every situation I've experienced, a man only hits a woman back out of pride and a bruised ego. If you can restrain a person, than you have NO excuse to hit another back. Regardless of their gender. If a 12 year old little boy hit me, I sure as hell wouldn't hit him back.

The thing is modern feminists, in most cases don't want equality, and the feminist movement has been corrupted by some misandrists idiots who look for mysoginy everywhere, eben when there isn't any. But hey, all men are rapists right?
Yeah, I think this is the type of feminism that the topic is about. There's nothing wrong with wanting equality, but there are hardline feminists out there who think that women should be treated as superior to men in every way.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:36 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

Yeah, I think this is the type of feminism that the topic is about. There's nothing wrong with wanting equality, but there are hardline feminists out there who think that women should be treated as superior to men in every way.
I really hope I don't run into any of them. Especially if they have a knife on them.

What I've been wanting to point out is that there're men out there that are abused/raped just like women. It's just that the media doesn't bother to listen. Even if he does file a divorce, the crowd might go with the woman's side of the story and she might end up stealing most of his money. When abuse is female on male, it's comedy. Even if she uses a highly lethal weapon. If it's male on female, it's a drama movie that might end up on Lifetime.

Speaking of Domestic Violence, I think many of you might find this interesting.

Along with this quote:

"Men's greatest weakness is their facade of strength, and women's greatest strength is their facade of weakness."
Warren Farrell.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:28 am

How do women win by a long shot? I used to work at a place where my boss had been working for years more than me and I still made more than her. Women still have the glass ceiling to break.
Back to top Go down
hunter destroyer
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
hunter destroyer

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:46 am

Screw feminism.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:14 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
How do women win by a long shot? I used to work at a place where my boss had been working for years more than me and I still made more than her. Women still have the glass ceiling to break.
My mistake, I should have specified what kinds of rights. When it comes to domestic abuse, violence, and rape, people aren't willing to listen to the guy because they might think "How did you get hit/raped by your wife? That's impossible!"

Maybe when it comes to other rights, women aren't at the advantage. It's still pretty stupid that women don't get paid the same as men.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:39 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Like I said before, in a perfect world, I would agree with you. In a male dominated world that constantly objectifies women, I disagree with you. 
I'm not sure where you live, but over here in the Netherlands the majority of men DON'T objectify women or disrespect them.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:51 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
Like I said before, in a perfect world, I would agree with you. In a male dominated world that constantly objectifies women, I disagree with you. 
I'm not sure where you live, but over here in the Netherlands the majority of men DON'T objectify women or disrespect them.
Maybe I should move to the Netherlands. I don't disrespect women, but If they disrespect me, I return to sender. "For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction."
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:00 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
Well, it's how it should be.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wesker
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Patrick Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:11 pm

What I fail to understand is why someone invented an ideology/paradigm designed to be for gender equality and called it feminism... With a name like that, you are begging for a lot of men to dig in and become more or less hostile to the entire concept by default. Why not call it something more neutral, like egalitarianism? And the most radical feminists are not exactly doing the more moderate ones any favors... This is written by a woman btw: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/octavia-sheepshanks/feminism-man-hating-myth_b_3292843.html
Back to top Go down
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:23 pm

the fact that almost everyone believes the girl shows they have power, oh he hit me, oh he raped me, even mothers that drink do drugs and barly take care of ther kids even they can win. now somtimes they dont but mostly they do. it seems like the moment a girl starts crying its like oh fuck shes telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:03 pm

SWITCHMYND wrote:
the fact that almost everyone believes the girl shows they have power, oh he hit me, oh he raped me, even mothers that drink do drugs and barly take care of ther kids even they can win. now somtimes they dont but mostly they do. it seems like the moment a girl starts crying its like oh fuck shes telling the truth.
Speaking of crying. According to double standards, if a guy cries for any reason, he's not a real man. If a woman cries, she's expressing her feelings.

However, if a guy sleeps with multiple women, he's a player. If it's a woman, she's a slut or whore.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:04 pm

Nobudy wrote:
However, if a guy sleeps with multiple women, he's a player. If it's a woman, she's a slut or whore.
This is more a remnant of our pre-human evolutionary origins than anything. Modern primates (which we humans are) "families" in the wild often consist of one male and several females.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:41 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
This is more a remnant of our pre-human evolutionary origins than anything. Modern primates (which we humans are) "families" in the wild often consist of one male and several females.
In that case, I won't count that as a double standard.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:32 pm

Honestly, there is a large gender gap with men and women. She has gun, wants my money. Subdue. Now in prison for a while, while she laughs it up on Facebook/Twitter. Also, Women are slowly gaining the upper hand in other ways as well. Just look at the economy. And our government (Besides Presidency).
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:28 pm

its all bullshit! forgive my french
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 2:21 am

PWNERX wrote:
Honestly, there is a large gender gap with men and women. She has gun, wants my money. Subdue. Now in prison for a while, while she laughs it up on Facebook/Twitter. Also, Women are slowly gaining the upper hand in other ways as well. Just look at the economy. And our government (Besides Presidency).
You're right. And it's not subtle either.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:04 am

Nobudy wrote:

In that case, I won't count that as a double standard.
What? We are still trying our best to get over many of the things we evolved in the past, which is why females are still so unequal in our society. The subjugation of women is an evolved trait. Rage and violence is an evolved trait. Xenophobia is an evolved trait. Don't discount something bad just because it is an evolved trait. That won't get us anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:24 am

Nobudy wrote:
1. Because going by your logic, women aren't capable of beating men. So I'm guessing you'll try to "take it like a man" simply because she's female.

3. No I'm not joking. If a woman wants a kid with her husband it's 50/50. I'm sure there're plenty of married couples who don't have/want kids. It's almost entirely up to them.

Regardless, there are women out there capable of beating men regardless their size. Yes men do dominate the world physically, but as Paperface stated (albeit joking), Women technically dominate the world and are better in terms of rights at least. Though I still think both genders are equal in different ways.
3. Do you know how hard pregnancy is on a woman? Nine months of carrying a human being inside of an enlarged stomach, excessive eating/gaining weight, and let's not even talk about the painful process of having a baby. You just shitted on every woman who ever gave birth. You're a fuckin clown. I can't take you serious anymore.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:54 am

Would you have women hold the trials of pregnancy over mens' heads for all eternity? Yeah, it is more of a trial for women, but it is also a huge trial for men. What he meant was that it was the choice of both to have a kid (usually), so it really shouldn't be seen as a one sex over the other scenario. Men and women should be treated as complete equals in every walk of life possible, and your backwards ass "white knight" bullshit is not going to get us there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Feminism? what do you think?
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: Off Topic-
Jump to: