HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.

Go down 
+4
Vandal
Mass Distraction
halestride
RebelliousQueen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.   Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:29 pm

Vandal wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Vandal wrote:
I thought FFXIII looked interesting, it's why I bought it in the first place. Reviews said it was great, but at the same time, I felt like there was a reason why I didn't buy it until now. The opening cutscene was great, I wish I could have taken apart of it, even if it was at least a quicktime event. Yeah, I went there. I just feel like the game tries it's best to exclude me. I want to take apart of the game but the game doesn't want me to. It seems like Lightning would have been better off staying at home eating a bowl of cheetos whilst watching reruns of Saved by the Bell.
Yeah, at first. I admit the trailer, reviews, and announcements we're great but in actual gaming. *exhales* I just hate it because of it's confused story lines, and more. But FFXIII-2 is the worst, man.
Maybe Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII to the video store will redeem the title. Until then, I'm placing my bets on FFXV.
I can't believe how can actually Square Enix made a FFXV. While FFIV is on the progress? That's according to their statement. But I believe this is really FF Versus XIII But because of many bad feedback from the fans. They changed it to FFXV. It's so weird.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.   Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:20 pm

I wish i could do my hair like the main character there in front, sucks we cant dye our hair in school.
Back to top Go down
http://gamergeneration.forumotion.com/
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.   Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:15 pm

Oh God, No other females. Worst nightmare ever!
And I'm assuming that the main female's going to be the damsel-in-distress type Crying or Very sad tsk. tsk.

Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. - Page 2 Tumblr_m2c2gjtbTt1r3uraqo1_500_zps56581afe
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.   Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:47 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
I can't believe how can actually Square Enix made a FFXV. While FFIV is on the progress? That's according to their statement. But I believe this is really FF Versus XIII But because of many bad feedback from the fans. They changed it to FFXV. It's so weird.
FFXIV (I'm assuming you mean this) has been out for quite a while now. It's a rerelease that's in the works right now. FFXV (formerly known as XIII Versus) has been in the works since 2006, maybe even longer. I can see why they changed it to be the next main FF title as there are already enough XIII titles. I think they're still keeping the Fabula Nova Crystallis thing so this game is still tied to the universe of XIII (note: not the same world).
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.   Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:32 am

SWITCHMYND wrote:
I wish i could do my hair like the main character there in front, sucks we cant dye our hair in school.
Hope you realize that they all look like idiots in real life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.   Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2