HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.

Go down 
+4
Vandal
Mass Distraction
halestride
RebelliousQueen
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.   Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:46 pm

Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. 2502917-final+fantasy+xv

So, after Final Fantasy XIII Here's comes the newest, and fresh Final Fantasy XV! Welcome them aboard.

http://www.gametrailers.com/games/tiid68/final-fantasy-xv
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.   Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:45 pm

you kn ow i have never been really big on final fantasy but when i saw they where releasing this at e3 i actually wana play it.
Back to top Go down
http://gamergeneration.forumotion.com/
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.   Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 5:14 am

It hit me hard when I realized Versus was going to be a next gen game. Now I actually do have to buy a PS4, even though I swore I wouldn't buy a next gen console. Then again, the next main series RE game that would've been on the new consoles propably would've changed my mind anyway.

The game sure took them forever to make. When was it first announced, 2006? It's been in the works for 7 years now. Hopefully it shows, in a good way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.   Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:37 am

I played Final Fantasy XIII. I've been playing it for nearly 8 hours and you know what? I don't want to keep playing it. If I put that kind of time into Call of Duty, I would have killed every single terrorist in the game, and alparently I'm not even half way through the first disc yet. I barely understand what's going on, I'm wondering what my character's drive and motivation is, and I'm wondering why I should care. I am a story junkie, and I'll push through a game if the story is good, but it just seems like things that happen are just there for the sake of padding the game. Everyone is reactionary to events taking place. Found a weapon? Better use it! Sister is dead? Time to avenge her!
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.   Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:50 am

Vandal wrote:
Everyone is reactionary to events taking place. Found a weapon? Better use it! Sister is dead? Time to avenge her!

Well what else are they suppose to do?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.   Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:10 am

Known_Hero wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Everyone is reactionary to events taking place. Found a weapon? Better use it! Sister is dead? Time to avenge her!

Well what else are they suppose to do?
Booker Dewitt decides to save Lizzy, Artyom decides that the dark ones are to be trusted and helps them out, with Lightning and Snow it seems like they're the Universe's bitch and they're just play toys that are reactive to events instead of them having a choice. In First Class, Magneto decides to be with the mutants, it wasn't just something that happened to him, it wasn't even Xavier convincing him. He decided it was the best for his motives. Dewitt saving Lizzy is best for her best interest, Artyom's best interest was in man kind. Lightning? What's her purpose? They change it twice in the first act.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.   Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:33 am

Vandal wrote:
I am a story junkie, and I'll push through a game if the story is good
I assume you didn't like Project X Zone, then?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.   Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:46 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
I am a story junkie, and I'll push through a game if the story is good
I assume you didn't like Project X Zone, then?
I think I only got through 1/3rd of Project X Zone before I stopped playing it. I like the gameplay, but every time the dialog comes up ever single insignificant character just has to get a word in. This turns out to become the worst parts of the game and each dialog scene can last up to half an hour usually riddled with useless information. I guess someone has to make use for all the money they spent on the rights to all those series. But I can't stand how some of those characters have so much ADD. They get scared by how monsters just teleported in front of them, then they start talking to each other about shopping. What the hell?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.   Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:49 am

The story is like they took all cliches of every single Japanese RPG ever and mashed it up but for some reason I'm liking all the references to the games I know. That, and the gameplay is addicting. The game's way too easy for it's own good, though.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.   Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:56 am

The gameplay is great, simple enough to pick up and play, but the way they explained it in game was horrible. I was worried I didn't have everything down pat, when all you really have to do is hit A. I don't understand any of the references though, I thought it was awesome that Frank West did a story on Chris and Jill but other than that, I really didn't get anything else they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.   Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:29 am

I've played a whole bunch of the games the characters are from or at least know their stories so I guess I got more out of the story that way. It's really mostly fan service of anything.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.   Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:34 am

Oh hell, there's fan service even if you don't know any of the characters. They seem to glorify anime girl's butts and boobs like there's no tomorrow in nearly every single special. So much jiggle animation....
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.   Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:43 am

I'm not all that into that kind of stuff in games, I just like the kind of fan service I actually get something from, like the characters. I really like crossovers in general.

Plus, jiggle physics are realism (jokes).
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.   Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:04 am

Cross overs are really fun, you get to see some of your favorite characters interact with other characters, I think in general that would be fan service. As far as shameless boobage in games, some games try to make it funny like Lollipop Chainsaw, but the joke is on them since nerds don't care what they jack it to. Look at Industrial. I thought Jill was a little too saucy in Resident Evil 5.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.   Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:18 am

Vandal wrote:
Cross overs are really fun, you get to see some of your favorite characters interact with other characters, I think in general that would be fan service. As far as shameless boobage in games, some games try to make it funny like Lollipop Chainsaw, but the joke is on them since nerds don't care what they jack it to. Look at Industrial. I thought Jill was a little too saucy in Resident Evil 5.
And that's exactly why I like crossovers. Lollipop Chainsaw was an awesome game especially because it was so ridiculous and saucy Razz

Jill kinda kept that style of dressing in RER. I know it's a wetsuit but you're kinda missing the point of a wetsuit if you keep it open for cleavage. And let's not go to Jessica's "wetsuit".
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.   Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:24 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
And that's exactly why I like crossovers. Lollipop Chainsaw was an awesome game especially because it was so ridiculous and saucy Razz

Jill kinda kept that style of dressing in RER. I know it's a wetsuit but you're kinda missing the point of a wetsuit if you keep it open for cleavage. And let's not go to Jessica's "wetsuit".
I actually played that game with the Ash costume, so a lot of the jokes I didn't get except for the blatantly obvious ones where someone would push their face into Juliet's boobs. But I loved that game nevertheless.

Well I didn't mind Revelations as much as when Jill would do suggestive dances as attacks in Resident Evil 5. Not to say I didn't enjoy them..
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.   Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:47 pm

Vandal wrote:

Well I didn't mind Revelations as much as when Jill would do suggestive dances as attacks in Resident Evil 5. Not to say I didn't enjoy them..

I don't remember Jill doing any dance-like attacks. Which ones are you referring to?
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.   Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:08 pm

I've been anxiously waiting for this game since the first trailer was released, but now I'm just so "tired" of the Final Fantasy series. I'm not as hyped as I once was, no where close.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.   Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:19 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Vandal wrote:

I don't remember Jill doing any dance-like attacks. Which ones are you referring to?
She constantly spins in almost errotic moves all the time... well at least it certainly looks that way.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.   Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:37 pm

Vandal wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
Vandal wrote:

She constantly spins in almost errotic moves all the time... well at least it certainly looks that way.
Must be individual perception, because I've never seen any of Jill's attacks as erotic or seductive either.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.   Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:01 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
Vandal wrote:

Must be individual perception, because I've never seen any of Jill's attacks as erotic or seductive either.
Then I must be looking too much into her. Wink wink.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.   Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:44 am

Teh Black Cat wrote:
I've been anxiously waiting for this game since the first trailer was released, but now I'm just so "tired" of the Final Fantasy series. I'm not as hyped as I once was, no where close.
I feel the same way. Come on, I hate to see a Final Fantasy going in XX's. But this one looks interesting unlike XIII.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.   Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:47 pm

I thought FFXIII looked interesting, it's why I bought it in the first place. Reviews said it was great, but at the same time, I felt like there was a reason why I didn't buy it until now. The opening cutscene was great, I wish I could have taken apart of it, even if it was at least a quicktime event. Yeah, I went there. I just feel like the game tries it's best to exclude me. I want to take apart of the game but the game doesn't want me to. It seems like Lightning would have been better off staying at home eating a bowl of cheetos whilst watching reruns of Saved by the Bell.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.   Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:57 pm

Vandal wrote:
I thought FFXIII looked interesting, it's why I bought it in the first place. Reviews said it was great, but at the same time, I felt like there was a reason why I didn't buy it until now. The opening cutscene was great, I wish I could have taken apart of it, even if it was at least a quicktime event. Yeah, I went there. I just feel like the game tries it's best to exclude me. I want to take apart of the game but the game doesn't want me to. It seems like Lightning would have been better off staying at home eating a bowl of cheetos whilst watching reruns of Saved by the Bell.
Yeah, at first. I admit the trailer, reviews, and announcements we're great but in actual gaming. *exhales* I just hate it because of it's confused story lines, and more. But FFXIII-2 is the worst, man.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.   Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:11 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Yeah, at first. I admit the trailer, reviews, and announcements we're great but in actual gaming. *exhales* I just hate it because of it's confused story lines, and more. But FFXIII-2 is the worst, man.
Maybe Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII to the video store will redeem the title. Until then, I'm placing my bets on FFXV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.   Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more. Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XV Trailers, Gameplays, and more.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next