HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old

Go down 
+3
Mass Distraction
NiteKrawler
MSR
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old Empty
PostSubject: PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old   PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old EmptySun May 26, 2013 3:36 pm

Here's a close up of that stuff Wesker was injecting himself with, or having other people do it for him(Excella, Chris, Sheva), with some interesting info.

PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old Untitled-2_zps2fb76397

Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old   PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old EmptySun May 26, 2013 4:25 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
Here's a close up of that stuff Wesker was injecting himself with, or having other people do it for him(Excella, Chris, Sheva), with some interesting info.

Yeah, they were just helping him out. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old   PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:03 pm

There's also a typo in that thing. I think it should read "except on doctor's advice" instead of "expect".

I can't really make out the rest, though. It's still a tad too blurry.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old   PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:16 pm

"If pain persists, see a doctor… keep locked away from children & store under 12 degrees."
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old   PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:43 pm

Well Capcom misspells things all the time. In one of the cutscenes, the subtitle reads "Weaker" instead of "Wesker". Also, wtf? Who made this drug and for what purpose? I thought it was specifically to keep Wesker's virus stable. So what children are going to be exposed to it? Does Albert double as a Sunday school teacher?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old   PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:45 am

Vandal wrote:
"If pain persists, see a doctor… keep locked away from children & store under 12 degrees."
Thanks, I see it now.

NiteKrawler wrote:
Well Capcom misspells things all the time. In one of the cutscenes, the subtitle reads "Weaker" instead of "Wesker".
I remember that. It made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old   PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:33 pm

I think Tricell were obligated to slap all of the necessary precautions on all of their products to avoid . . .
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old   PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:30 pm

Oh my gosh, I've got youngling here. It's dangerous for her
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old   PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:45 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Oh my gosh, I've got youngling here. It's dangerous for her

Nah, give it to her. It will decide if she is ready for he next stage of evolution.

Btw, how the hell does Jake even have "powers" anyway? Weaker wasn't born with any, and surely jake wasn't born post-super human Weaker. It doesn't make any sense. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old   PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:51 pm

So it's ok to give it to a child that is 3 years old? Guess you would need it if you had little Wesker toddlers teleporting around.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old   PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:57 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
Btw, how the hell does Jake even have "powers" anyway? Weaker wasn't born with any, and surely jake wasn't born post-super human Weaker. It doesn't make any sense. scratch
Since we never see him before the infection, it could be that he just gained them from the virus at the start of his campaign. He isn't all that super either, at least not to the extent Wesker was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old   PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old Empty

Back to top Go down

PG67aw Caution Do Not Give To Children Under 2 Years Old
Page 1 of 1