HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included)

Go down 
+4
Mass Distraction
37 Narwhals
Voltius
spawn
8 posters
AuthorMessage
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included) Empty
PostSubject: Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included)   Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:26 pm

Has anyone else heard of this? The post by the guy who released it was from a day ago, and I tried searching it up on here and I couldn't find any mention of it. Well someone actually made a playable version of the unreleased Resident Evil 1.5.

Here is the download link and description: http://www.the-horror.com/forums/showthread.php?9548-Some-cool-1-5-exclusive-screenshots-(Respect-the-mods-avoid-stupidity)&p=246529&viewfull=1#post246529

It's another forum, so you might have to scroll down to reach the post. The author is "B.Zork" and the post has two spoiler tabs in it. Hope that helps. I haven't played it yet but everyone seems to say it is working. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

PostSubject: Re: Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included)   Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:30 pm

I should probably also add that this is not the full version of the game (obviously, because there is no full version). I have no idea how far it goes. Apparently you get to play as Leon and Elza Walker.

It's also worth it to read the guys post. The developers didn't want to release it but there was a guy on eBay trying to sell it to people, so the only thing they felt they could do was to release it online so it's free to everybody. Nice people =]

EDIT: If you are having trouble finding the file, it is located in the second spoiler tab. Also, the files are ".bin" and ".cue". All this means it that you have to burn them to a CD to run them on your computer.
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included)   Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:50 pm

I can't beleive this isn't commented on more.

People have posted a lot of playthrough videos on YouTube of what's released.

Honestly, I'm glad Capcom scrapped RE 1.5. The more I see it the less I like it and the less curious I am about it. The themeng is just lacking for me. It feels like it's going all over the place where-as RE2 had a strong theme, from Police station to basement, to underground, to the lab.

I'm not a fan of the Zombie Gorillas. Or any of it. Canceling it was a good call I think.
Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

PostSubject: Re: Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included)   Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:15 pm

I actually haven't even been able to play it yet...my computer is 64-bit and you need 32-bit to run it. First world problems much?

@Voltius: The gameplay that I have seen does appear to be very scattered and disorganized. I also believe that scrapping it was a good idea because, well, RE2 was awesome. I am just very curious about RE 1.5, I wouldn't say that I have lost any curiosity over time. It's cool to think how drastically the storyline would have changed if they went through with releasing 1.5...RE0 for N64? Now THAT I want to see...
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included)   Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:57 pm

spawn wrote:
I actually haven't even been able to play it yet...my computer is 64-bit and you need 32-bit to run it. First world problems much?

If you don't mind setting up an emulator, it works fine in epsxe170 ( you don't even need a CD ). RE1.5 is pretty buggy and empty though so I'm just gonna wait till MrBZork finishes it.
Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

PostSubject: Re: Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included)   Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:30 am

37 Narwhals wrote:
spawn wrote:

If you don't mind setting up an emulator, it works fine in epsxe170 ( you don't even need a CD ). RE1.5 is pretty buggy and empty though so I'm just gonna wait till MrBZork finishes it.

Thanks for the info! Smile. I never thought about you using an emulator. Is it really as buggy as it says in the description?
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included)   Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:14 am

Yeah, for example, sometimes when you try to examine something the character will try to climb on it and they won't be able to get down or interact with anything, and occasionally it will randomly freeze. Also, the only item I've found so far was one box of handgun ammo. IMO, if you merely want to see what RE2 could have been, then try it, but if you want to actually play an enjoyable game then wait until they finish it.
Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

PostSubject: Re: Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included)   Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:37 pm

37 Narwhals wrote:
if you want to actually play an enjoyable game then wait until they finish it.

I highly doubt that it will be finished any time soon. If you look at the readme file that the download came with it says that they have been working on this project since 2003. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining. I understand that it is a non-funded fan-made project and wish the developers the best of luck. I'm curious to know if the developers have an account on this forum...

Last edited by spawn on Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included)   Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:36 pm

I can't access the read me file, do you think you could copy and paste it here?
Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

PostSubject: Re: Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included)   Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:50 pm

I can't appear to find the readme file at the moment either. It isn't of much importance though. Actually, it is an exact copy of the forum post where MrBZork attached the download link. So if you would like to view it you can click on the link I had attached in my first post.

It is just a summary for the development of the game. They want to make sure people realize that this version does not reflect the current state of development, and that it is an earlier version. They also go on to warn about the fellow who was trying to pawn off their project on eBay (the reason they released it to the public). I believe the version he was trying to sell was the version they released, and is why they didn't feel the need to release it in its current version.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included)   Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:47 am

spawn wrote:
The gameplay that I have seen does appear to be very scattered and disorganized. I also believe that scrapping it was a good idea because, well, RE2 was awesome.
That might be because the game is unfinished. It was about 70% ready when the project was dropped and changed to the RE2 we have now. I bet the game would have been more polished if it actually had been finished.

As for the N64 version of RE0, it was more or less the same game, only with dated graphics.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included)   Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:03 pm

No double-posting sucka

Mass Distraction wrote:
As for the N64 version of RE0, it was more or less the same game, only with dated graphics.

I was really interested in the N64 version of RE0. Honestly, of all of the unreleased version of the various RE games, 1.5, 3.5, etc, this is probably the one I'm most interested in playing. I wonder who voiced who, among other things.
Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

PostSubject: Re: Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included)   Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:13 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
I was really interested in the N64 version of RE0. Honestly, of all of the unreleased version of the various RE games, 1.5, 3.5, etc, this is probably the one I'm most interested in playing. I wonder who voiced who, among other things.

You are most interested in N64 RE0, or RE1.5? I couldn't really tell from your post. Like I mentioned before, I would be more interested in RE0. Most likely because it seems like it is the one we know the least about.

Also, there was an RE3.5? Would you care to elaborate a little? I have never heard about this before.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included)   Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:41 pm

Here's some RE 3.5 footage

It was going to concentrate more on a "psychological scale" than the action theme in RE4. It looked creepier and I think would've been a better game.
Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

PostSubject: Re: Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included)   Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:03 pm

OH YEAH! I do remember this! Well, I had seen the first 40 seconds worth. I had never seen actual gameplay before, just the trailer bit. Thanks! Very Happy

Speaking of the gameplay, are there any releases for RE3.5? Or any fan-made builds like RE1.5?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included)   Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included) EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:41 am

spawn wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:

You are most interested in N64 RE0, or RE1.5? I couldn't really tell from your post. Like I mentioned before, I would be more interested in RE0. Most likely because it seems like it is the one we know the least about.
He meant RE0. The reason we know next to nothing about the N64 version is that most of the game remained unchanged in the final release.

spawn wrote:
Speaking of the gameplay, are there any releases for RE3.5? Or any fan-made builds like RE1.5?
No and there most likely won't be as the game was nowhere near finished. There is, however, a diary from Leon's perspective called The Diary of a Madman that depicts the story of the game. You can find the scans about halfway through this article: [link] I do suggest reading the article too, as it has some nice information in there.

Btw. There was also another version of RE4 before the actual game. It is now known as Devil May Cry. So to say, yes, there actually kinda was a release of another version.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Resident Evil 1.5 is now playable    Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:07 pm

I haven't seen a thread on here recently that has this information so I will just go ahead and inform your guys.
For everyone that loves the aspect of playing RE 1.5, this could be your lucky year.
There is already a download of it floating around now, courtesy of the modding community.
Some say the team actually has the official copy of 1.5 but details are a little sketchy just now, although the glitches and bugs caught within the game seems to
suggest that it's the real deal.
You can all have a look at this beta in action and download it yourself if you wish, bare in mind you have to use the de-bud mod menu to get past certain parts as some coding is incomplete and the rooms dont link up.
Such brilliant and exciting news and it's actually pretty good, there is much work to be done but rest assure the modder's are not giving up on this one, so this wont end up
another heartbreak like Dark Biohazard.
If you download the beta make sure you look up "MartinBiohazard" on youtube, he is always providing patches for this beta as he is also working on it.

Oh yes and hello again guys Very Happy
I know I said last time I was back but hopefully I will get back to being active again.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included)   Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:31 pm

Welcome back Mcghie Razz There actually was a thread about this already so merged them.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included)   Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:34 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Welcome back Mcghie Razz There actually was a thread about this already so merged them.

Thanks man, good to be back Razz
I broke the main rule and never used the search Embarassed
Thought it would have been on the first few pages of the "resident evil discussion" board as it's a fairly new breakthrough.
Yeah it official, a lot of YouTuber's are playing it and I'v got it myself.
I will be doing a review/playthrough of it soon on my channel to showcase the mod etc.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included)   Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:39 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Thanks man, good to be back Razz
I broke the main rule and never used the search Embarassed
Thought it would have been on the first few pages of the "resident evil discussion" board as it's a fairly new breakthrough.
Yeah it official, a lot of YouTuber's are playing it and I'v got it myself.
I will be doing a review/playthrough of it soon on my channel to showcase the mod etc.
Actually it was on the first page of Discussion, about halfway through the page Laughing

I'm still waiting for this to get a more polished version, I'm not really all that patient when it comes to fiddling with games to get through.
Back to top Go down
seldin
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included)   Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:42 pm

Where to download resident evil 3.5 pls tell me where i want that game pls pls pls Sad
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included)   Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:45 pm

seldin wrote:
Where to download resident evil 3.5 pls tell me where i want that game pls pls pls Sad
There is no downloadable version of RE4 Beta, sorry. It took us this long to even get the 1.5 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included)   Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:45 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

Actually it was on the first page of Discussion, about halfway through the page Laughing

I'm still waiting for this to get a more polished version, I'm not really all that patient when it comes to fiddling with games to get through.

Really !?
Oh damn, how could I be so blind Embarassed
It actually isn't that bad to be honest you just have to use the in game de-bugger to get through certain doors and areas.
Its basically like just going into a pause menu and choosing the corresponding location.
If you want to get updates on the mod search "MartinBiohazard" on YouTube, he's a well known modder in the RE mod scene.
He is posting up a lot of patches for the beta so you don't have to utilize the de-bug menu.
He also makes really good mods for RE so you might be interested in his channel Smile
Back to top Go down

Playable Resident Evil 1.5 Release (Download included)
Page 1 of 1