HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue?

Go down 
+2
weskersbarber
UnitedPlayahz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
UnitedPlayahz
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
UnitedPlayahz

Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue? Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue?   Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:58 pm

Don't call me stupid or anything but

You know what i barely notice?

The original Resident Evil (1) came out at 1996

Than Resident Evil 2 came out in 1998 (2 YEARS FOR RESIDENT EVIL 2)

Than Resident Evil 3 came out in 1999 (Thats 1 year) [BTW RE3 FAILS]

Resident Evil 4 came out at 2004 but the beta of the gameplay is from 2003 (4 Years for Resident Evil 4)

Resident Evil 5 came out at 2009 (Thats 5 years for Resident Evil 5)

My guess is that Resident Evil 6 will either come out in 2 years or 6 years. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue?   Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 6:17 am

UnitedPlayahz wrote:
Don't call me stupid or anything but

You know what i barely notice?

The original Resident Evil (1) came out at 1996

Than Resident Evil 2 came out in 1998 (2 YEARS FOR RESIDENT EVIL 2)

Than Resident Evil 3 came out in 1999 (Thats 1 year) [BTW RE3 FAILS]

Resident Evil 4 came out at 2004 but the beta of the gameplay is from 2003 (4 Years for Resident Evil 4)

Resident Evil 5 came out at 2009 (Thats 5 years for Resident Evil 5)

My guess is that Resident Evil 6 will either come out in 2 years or 6 years. Very Happy

Sigh.How exactly does re3 fail?
Back to top Go down
UnitedPlayahz
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
UnitedPlayahz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue?   Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:49 pm

Sorry if it offends you but im not a fan of RE3. Its not very good in my opinion.

Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue?   Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 6:14 pm

UnitedPlayahz wrote:
Sorry if it offends you but im not a fan of RE3. Its not very good in my opinion.

Im not offended, id just like to know why you dont like it.I thought it was great.
Back to top Go down
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue?   Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:12 pm

UnitedPlayahz wrote:

The barber is right I should kick you in the nuts xD RE3 was epic, I used to think of myself as a RE2 fanboy but re3 improve on everything that made re2 great and added alot more enviroments and a god damn annoying epic boss aka nemesis.

Man I really hope that re6 takes at least a few years and a reboot back to the roots. Hell who knows maybe they been developing it since re5. Companies always say that they started devolopement years prior to the actual release.

Last edited by Neotris on Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
UnitedPlayahz
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
UnitedPlayahz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue?   Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:37 pm

Neotris wrote:
UnitedPlayahz wrote:

The barber is right I should kick you in the nuts xD RE3 was epic, I used to think of myself as a RE2 fanboy but re3 improve on everything that made re2 great and added alot more enviroments and a god damn annoying epic boss aka nemesis.

Man I really hope that re6 takes at least a few years and a reboot back to the roots. Hell who knows maybe they been developing it since re5. Companies always say that they started devolopement years prior to the actual release.

xD I knew i was going to get Disagree'ers. So yeah based on the topic, I think Resident Evil 6 will be out in 2 or 6 years because of each main Resident Evil series release date. (Code Veronica, Zero, Revelations etc... Doesn't count).

Oh yeah sorry for not liking Resident Evil 3. The game itself feel's like it needs better story & i think it should be renamed Resident Evil 2.5 instead. The gameplay is great but the story feels awkward.
Back to top Go down
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue?   Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue? EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:43 am

UnitedPlayahz wrote:
Neotris wrote:
UnitedPlayahz wrote:

xD I knew i was going to get Disagree'ers. So yeah based on the topic, I think Resident Evil 6 will be out in 2 or 6 years because of each main Resident Evil series release date. (Code Veronica, Zero, Revelations etc... Doesn't count).

Oh yeah sorry for not liking Resident Evil 3. The game itself feel's like it needs better story & i think it should be renamed Resident Evil 2.5 instead. The gameplay is great but the story feels awkward.

I agree with the whole 2.5 after all thats what it was supposed to be in the first place and not actually 3, I say by 2012-2013 we will see the next resident evil. Hell I think we might see it before the next generation consoles and by that im refering to the ps4 and the xbox 720. Now that Shinji Mikami is out of picture hopefully we get some fresh talent that aint dried up. God damn Shinji Mikami is to much action oriented now days so we need some fresh blood.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue?   Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue? EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 9:14 am

Too much fail in this thread to handle.

UnitedPlayahz wrote:
[BTW RE3 FAILS]

Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue? Ts?t=7235297873823114756&pid=23296&ppid=12

And Shinji Mikami = dried up? He only GAVE BIRTH to the most classic survival/horror franchise ever! And RE4 was his last one. And he hates it. You know what he did in RE5? Art. Listen up people, from now everyone HAS to know what they are talking about before they post. No exceptions.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue?   Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue? EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:13 pm

I always know what I'm talking about.

Who said RE3 needed a better story?!?! It had the best story of the whole series and some of the greatest characters! Actually Mikami himself wanted to think of RE3 as a "RE2.5" (actually RE1.9) since he though of Code: Veronica as the true sequel to RE2.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue?   Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue? EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:30 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

UnitedPlayahz wrote:
[BTW RE3 FAILS]

And Shinji Mikami = dried up? He only GAVE BIRTH to the most classic survival/horror franchise ever! And RE4 was his last one. And he hates it. You know what he did in RE5? Art. Listen up people, from now everyone HAS to know what they are talking about before they post. No exceptions.

I know who im talkin bout nub, Niggas gone way to action oriented lately so yea hes dried up IMO. If I want action ill just buy from epics cliffy B.

http://residentevil.wikia.com/Shinji_Mikami

Killer7 was the last straw of BS from him, hell since he wants to make westerner games at least make an american make the character designs that way I wont be playing as some dood who looks like a chick. Its also his fault why the RE series became so action oriented. Just look at the re4 betas
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue?   Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:28 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

UnitedPlayahz wrote:
[BTW RE3 FAILS]

Well he can still have his opinion. I know someone who hates all of the Resident evil games except 5.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue?   Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:03 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

UnitedPlayahz wrote:
[BTW RE3 FAILS]

Well he can still have his opinion. I know someone who hates all of the Resident evil games except 5.
And why have you not ended that person's miserable life yet?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue?   Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:33 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:

Well he can still have his opinion.

I wasn't criticizing his opinion. Seriously...did you not see the new rule about knowing what your talking about pre-post? ...Pre-post. That's like...an oxymoron.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue?   Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue? Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 Release Date Clue?
Page 1 of 1