Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
playstation 4  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
playstation 4  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
playstation 4  EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
playstation 4  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
playstation 4  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
playstation 4  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
playstation 4  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
playstation 4  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
playstation 4  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

playstation 4

Go down 
+10
37 Narwhals
Known_Hero
ChrisSherry
Vandal
AWDCP
spawn
Godzilla90s
Xannidel
ChickenHeart
SWITCHMYND
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

playstation 4  Empty
PostSubject: playstation 4    playstation 4  EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:56 am

if theres a thread all ready sorry i didn't see it i typed it in, in the side bar and strangly nothing came up. But im so exited about the ps4 the 20th of this month there gana be showing what it likes like and all that kind of information. im just chomping at the bet to see what its going to look like. i have been watching cyber punk 2077 trailer the first ps4 game trailer release suppousively thats all in play graphics if it really does like like that then ill probly cry. lol i have heard alot of rumors it being a 1000gs and only being able to by new games and play them Sad that would suck not being able to play used games that would kill sony. COME ON 20TH!
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

playstation 4  Empty
PostSubject: Re: playstation 4    playstation 4  EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:37 am

I just want details on it so all the rumors can end. I don't see Sony going with the digital-only option...not this generation anyway. There's gonna be more emphasis on it but download times are still an issue espicially with games becoming more advanced. I think we're going to see companies continue the "code redemption" trend to play online but the decision to redeem a code to actually play a game is not really Sony's choice. A company like EA could decide that in order to play a game on a different console requires a fee, just like with online gaming. I hope companies don't go this route considering games are most likely going to jump from 60 dollars to 70 dollars based on this trend: PS1: 40, PS2:50, PS3:around 60.

Back to top Go down
Xannidel
Cerberus
Cerberus
Xannidel

Playstation Network Xannidel
Steam : Xannidel

playstation 4  Empty
PostSubject: Re: playstation 4    playstation 4  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:24 am

There is no proof that on the 20th Sony will announce the PS4/Oribis or whatever the codename may be. They have stated that they are waiting on the 720 to be announced but I would rather them announce their consoles on the same day, that way they can't try to get the upper hand and they will both be unique in their own way.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

playstation 4  Empty
PostSubject: Re: playstation 4    playstation 4  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:13 pm

Xannidel wrote:
There is no proof that on the 20th Sony will announce the PS4/Oribis or whatever the codename may be. They have stated that they are waiting on the 720 to be announced but I would rather them announce their consoles on the same day, that way they can't try to get the upper hand and they will both be unique in their own way.
i hurd different that the20th there is athing goings on in newyork that there releasing information on the ps4.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman

playstation 4  Empty
PostSubject: Re: playstation 4    playstation 4  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:23 am

im not really looking forward to any next gen systems, ill b stickin with my PS3.
Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

playstation 4  Empty
PostSubject: Re: playstation 4    playstation 4  EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:43 pm

Xannidel wrote:
They have stated that they are waiting on the 720

Apparently it isn't going to be called the 720. There are a lot of names out there. A lot of gaming bloggers I have been following have been saying it will be called something along the lines of "Xbox Infinite" or "Infinity". This is all of course rumors...the only evidence they had to back their statements up was the URL shopping spree microsoft went on.

Personally I hope that they don't call it the 720. I sometimes like it when consoles or game series switch it up with the names instead of following the traditional numbered system. This goes for the PS4 as well...but I highly doubt they are going to call it anything other than "PS4". It's short, catchy, and their trademark name...
Back to top Go down
Xannidel
Cerberus
Cerberus
Xannidel

playstation 4  Empty
PostSubject: Re: playstation 4    playstation 4  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:40 am

To me I believe that tomorrow is going to reveal either new people in Sony, New updates to the PSN, possibly a price drop in the Vita (they are already doing that in Japan) or something like that.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

playstation 4  Empty
PostSubject: Re: playstation 4    playstation 4  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:46 am

spawn wrote:
Xannidel wrote:

Apparently it isn't going to be called the 720. There are a lot of names out there. A lot of gaming bloggers I have been following have been saying it will be called something along the lines of "Xbox Infinite" or "Infinity". This is all of course rumors...the only evidence they had to back their statements up was the URL shopping spree microsoft went on.

Personally I hope that they don't call it the 720. I sometimes like it when consoles or game series switch it up with the names instead of following the traditional numbered system. This goes for the PS4 as well...but I highly doubt they are going to call it anything other than "PS4". It's short, catchy, and their trademark name...

But that's Xbox's trend. Calling the new Xbox the Xbox 720 makes since, since they did another 360. I guess the first original Xbox was the Xbox 180.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
Xannidel
Cerberus
Cerberus
Xannidel

playstation 4  Empty
PostSubject: Re: playstation 4    playstation 4  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:56 am

AWDCP wrote:
spawn wrote:
Xannidel wrote:

But that's Xbox's trend. Calling the new Xbox the Xbox 720 makes since, since they did another 360. I guess the first original Xbox was the Xbox 180.

Then by that logic the next Xbox will be the Xbox 540 because the original Xbox would be the 180, the current console is the 360 thus you add 180 to 360 and you got 540.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

playstation 4  Empty
PostSubject: Re: playstation 4    playstation 4  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:54 am

Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

playstation 4  Empty
PostSubject: Re: playstation 4    playstation 4  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:53 pm

Maybe both of them will just keep waiting for the other side to show theirs first, and the systems never get released. Then we all don't have to go out and buy new systems to keep up with our games.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

playstation 4  Empty
PostSubject: Re: playstation 4    playstation 4  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:35 pm

spawn wrote:
Maybe both of them will just keep waiting for the other side to show theirs first, and the systems never get released. Then we all don't have to go out and buy new systems to keep up with our games.

Yeah and Nintendo will just keep releasing consoles with subpar graphics and calling them "next gen"
Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

playstation 4  Empty
PostSubject: Re: playstation 4    playstation 4  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:40 am

ChickenHeart wrote:
spawn wrote:

Yeah and Nintendo will just keep releasing consoles with subpar graphics and calling them "next gen"

Spoken like a true visionary Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

playstation 4  Empty
PostSubject: Re: playstation 4    playstation 4  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:05 pm

Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

playstation 4  Empty
PostSubject: Re: playstation 4    playstation 4  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:52 pm

ChickenHeart wrote:
BOOM!

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/technology&id=9000438

They never showed the console though...only the controller. Seeing some game footage and hearing about the specs was nice, but seeing what the thing looks like would've also been nice.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

playstation 4  Empty
PostSubject: Re: playstation 4    playstation 4  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:52 am

They're probably waiting until E3 for that.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

playstation 4  Empty
PostSubject: Re: playstation 4    playstation 4  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:22 am

I hope it doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
Ha.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

playstation 4  Empty
PostSubject: Re: playstation 4    playstation 4  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:49 am

I'm excited about the PS4's graphical potential but there's a few areas of concern hidden in the small print...

No backward compatibly

-What happens if my ps3 breaks down? I'm shit outta luck and my library of games will only serve useful as targets for skeet shooting. Not cool Mad

Mandatory Internet

-Games will require Internet in order to be played. That's just silly!

R.I.P used and 2nd games

-This is an aggressive move by the gaming industry against the used game market--they're going for the kill right away. Personally, I don't have a problem with this because I rarely by used games( I usually wait until the price drops before I buy). I understand WHY this needs to be done.

The REAL problem is that 2nd hand gaming was caught in the crossfire. No more gamefly or borrowing games from our amigos. This won't sit well with gamers. However, since Xbox is rumored to follow suit, there's nothing gamers can do about it if they want the next gen experience.

So far, it's not looking good for gamers. Our liberties are being stripped away from us. But....the graphics look sooooooo pretty!!!!!!! Razz Razz Razz

Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

playstation 4  Empty
PostSubject: Re: playstation 4    playstation 4  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:59 pm

Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

playstation 4  Empty
PostSubject: Re: playstation 4    playstation 4  EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:13 am

Known_Hero wrote:
I'm excited about the PS4's graphical potential but there's a few areas of concern hidden in the small print...

No backward compatibly

-What happens if my ps3 breaks down? I'm shit outta luck and my library of games will only serve useful as targets for skeet shooting. Not cool Mad

Mandatory Internet

-Games will require Internet in order to be played. That's just silly!

R.I.P used and 2nd games

-This is an aggressive move by the gaming industry against the used game market--they're going for the kill right away. Personally, I don't have a problem with this because I rarely by used games( I usually wait until the price drops before I buy). I understand WHY this needs to be done.

The REAL problem is that 2nd hand gaming was caught in the crossfire. No more gamefly or borrowing games from our amigos. This won't sit well with gamers. However, since Xbox is rumored to follow suit, there's nothing gamers can do about it if they want the next gen experience.

So far, it's not looking good for gamers. Our liberties are being stripped away from us. But....the graphics look sooooooo pretty!!!!!!! Razz Razz Razz

Backwards compatability stilll sounds like it won't happen but used games have been confirmed to be playable and "mandatory internet" is turning out to be untrue as well. I'm sure Sony and Xbox have played around with the idea but right now I don't think gamers are going to go for anything like that. The biggest let down is any purchases from the PS Store will not carry over to the PS4....I find it ridiculous Sony can't find a way to make this happen.

Here's the article with some info on the rumors:

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/playstation-4-questions-linger-192716068.html
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

playstation 4  Empty
PostSubject: Re: playstation 4    playstation 4  EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:20 pm

^good news but that PSN situation REALLY pisses me off. I hope Sony doesn't expect us to re-purchase our shit. Come on now, AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT!!!!

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

playstation 4  Empty
PostSubject: Re: playstation 4    playstation 4  EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:37 am

According to the latest Hard News Sony is still looking into the possibility of backwards compatibility. I have no idea how it would be that hard, they already did it with the original PS3.

Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

playstation 4  Empty
PostSubject: Re: playstation 4    playstation 4  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:54 am

37 Narwhals wrote:
Good news about used games.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-21-sony-tells-eurogamer-playstation-4-will-not-block-used-games

sonys not stupied enough to block used games or make them all downloadable they know it will kill them in the end. and when i watched that meeting i almost cried lol the ps4 is game be badass and i want one i still love and am gana keep my ps3 but ps4 im gana have you.i wasnt expecting blizzard to sign with sony, but that and the fact bungies games will be playable on ps4 is awesome. now as far as xbox goes for them to beat sony on the next gen systems they will have to release a ment in the box......... jesus christ. also mass yeah i agree i think they said somthing about it backwards compatibility they still using the blue ray drive so if they dont im gana be pissed.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

playstation 4  Empty
PostSubject: Re: playstation 4    playstation 4  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:57 am

This is all I wan't from the PS4/Xbox Next...
-Wireless Internet Connection up to 100 feet. Therefore, System link matches will be a breeze!
-No friend codes.
-Free online Multiplayer.
-4 player splitscreen.
-250 GB Internal Hardrive, plus 80 GB Memory Cards.
-PS3/PS2/PS1/360/Xbox Backwards compatability. IFF you don't have the games, you should be able to download them.
-Cross-play Multiplayer.
-Internet Services a plus.
-Achivement/ Stat tracking, plus avatar/dashboard unlockables.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

playstation 4  Empty
PostSubject: Re: playstation 4    playstation 4  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:17 am

PWNERX wrote:
-No friend codes.
-Free online Multiplayer.
-4 player splitscreen.
-250 GB Internal Hardrive, plus 80 GB Memory Cards.
-PS3/PS2/PS1/360/Xbox Backwards compatability. IFF you don't have the games, you should be able to download them.
-Internet Services a plus.
Aren't those all there already? At least for PS3, that is. I don't really know much about the XBox other than that the online costs money.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

playstation 4  Empty
PostSubject: Re: playstation 4    playstation 4  Empty

Back to top Go down

playstation 4
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next