Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Battle Game? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Battle Game? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Battle Game? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Battle Game? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Battle Game? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Battle Game? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Battle Game? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Battle Game? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Battle Game? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Battle Game?

Go down 
+5
RaviorStygian
Outbreakgirl
Mass Distraction
Vandal
AWDCP
9 posters

Is This A Good Idea?
Yes
Resident Evil Battle Game? Vote_lcap36%Resident Evil Battle Game? Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
No
Resident Evil Battle Game? Vote_lcap18%Resident Evil Battle Game? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Eh, Maybe
Resident Evil Battle Game? Vote_lcap45%Resident Evil Battle Game? Vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

Resident Evil Battle Game? Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Battle Game?   Resident Evil Battle Game? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:22 am

Well, I was sitting around bored when I thought about something that I thought I would share. Well, I been wanting for Capcom to release a game with all the RE Characters in it, but have it be sort of like a survival horror tournament kind of thing, but it's still a TPS. It could be called Resident Evil: Reunification.

Possible Plot
In one strange moment, they were here. All of them. Claire, Chris, Jill, and Barry. Steve, Billy, Leon, Ada, and Rebecca. Carlos, HUNK, Wesker, and Sheva. All of the members of Echo 6 and Wolfpack. Spencer, Alexander and Alexia Ashford. All trapped in a room with no windows, no weapons, just the clothes on their back. Almost immediately they all attempt to to attack each other, but a unknown seen force freezes them. A mysterious voice that calls itself White Knight that tells them all that they are trapped in a twisted Nightmare world that is the combination of all the places they have ever been, and in order to survive it they must first fight one another to the death, along with the greatest enemies from their past. Someone asks if this is real, since most of the people here should be dead. White Knight tells them they can never be sure until they escape the nightmare world. The RE Heroes and Villains are then assigned to unsuspecting teams and teleported to different regions inside the Nightmare World. Let the tournament begin...

Yeah, I know it sounds weird and everything, but it's sort of like a major "What if?". What if this character survived? What if so and so met so and so? What if two sworn enemies are forced to work together for survival? In the end of the game however, it is revealed the entire thing was just a simulation so that new Neo-Umbrella troops can analyze the techniques of the RE Heroes/Villains organized by a supercomputer called White Knight.

The Playable Characters Would Be:
  • Leon Kennedy
  • Claire Redfield
  • Chris Redfield
  • Jill Valentine
  • Rebecca Chambers
  • Ada Wong
  • Albert Wesker
  • Billy Coen
  • Steve Burnside
  • Alfred Ashford
  • Carlos Oliveria
  • HUNK
  • Sheva
  • Barry Burton

(Add more if I missed some people)

The bosses would be people from the characters past, like G, Nemesis, Uroborus, Executioner, and such. The game will start with you being able to pick a team and play through the campaign (maybe split-screen and online Co-Op, but that would be kind of weird) as you hunt down the other characters while destroying any common RE enemies as you can.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Battle Game?   Resident Evil Battle Game? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:55 am

I think it's hilarious that you vote for yourself seeing how you want to get a public opinion.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Battle Game?   Resident Evil Battle Game? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:00 am

Mercy wrote:
I think it's hilarious that you vote for yourself seeing how you want to get a public opinion.

lol I want to attract people to the topic. Irony ya know?

Last edited by AWDCP on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Battle Game?   Resident Evil Battle Game? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:01 am

The plot sounds a lot like Mortal Kombat Armageddon, Marvel vs. Capcom and Final Fantasy Dissidia.

Ooh, I could add so many more characters that this screen would explode but let's just stick with people who have actually been playable in the past and some that would be somewhat interesting like Excella, Josh and Irving to mention a couple. Then, of course, Jake and Sherry.

It is an interesting idea, nonetheless. Mass mayhem with no actual over arching and hole filled plotline.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Battle Game?   Resident Evil Battle Game? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:14 am

So this is like a Resident Evil verses game…?
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Battle Game?   Resident Evil Battle Game? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:35 am

Erm, I don't know. I think it might be interesting, but it sounds like a fan made sprite game.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Battle Game?   Resident Evil Battle Game? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:51 am

Mercy wrote:
So this is like a Resident Evil verses game…?

Kind of, but it still kind of has a story.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Battle Game?   Resident Evil Battle Game? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:46 pm

I don't like the idea.

Also, Wesker would win almost everytime. Chris wouldn't have been able to defeat Wesker if he didn't have weapons.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Battle Game?   Resident Evil Battle Game? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:04 pm

I like the idea, depends how it was executed. I thought of an idea yesterday of a Pokemon fighting game, Anyone play Tekken Tag? Alright now imagine having Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee double team someone LOL
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Battle Game?   Resident Evil Battle Game? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:16 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
I don't like the idea.

Also, Wesker would win almost everytime. Chris wouldn't have been able to defeat Wesker if he didn't have weapons.

I think your putting in terms of a fighting game fighting game. It's still a third person shooter survival horror, but it has a story mode as well. So even though he still has his enhancements, doesn't mean he'll win everytime. Don't forget, Nemesis and all the other bad guys are in it too. And you can't say Wesker can easily beat Nemesis. Sh*t, Wesker couldn't even beat Alexia. He had Chris do it and ran away.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Battle Game?   Resident Evil Battle Game? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:29 am

I would actually prefer a Resident Evil fighter game instead of a Resident Evil Verses third person shooter with a story.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Battle Game?   Resident Evil Battle Game? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:00 am

A fighting game would be badass
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Battle Game?   Resident Evil Battle Game? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:24 am

Ooh, one of the arenas could be the Boiler/Furnace room from RE2/RE:ORC. Like, if you knock your opponent off the edge they fall in the lava. ENVIRONMENTAL KILL.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Battle Game?   Resident Evil Battle Game? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 12:32 pm

Okay, I am on It!

We take 12 players, and give them their choice of characters (16 characters total, and then MORE)
Barry Burton
Chris Redfield
Rebecca Chambers
Jill Valentine
Carlos Oleveira
Nicholai Genovaef
Albert Wesker
HUNK
Claire Redfield
Leon S. Kennedy
Ada Wong
Steve Burnside
Ark Thompson
Billy Coen

UNLOCKABLE CHARACTERS:
Sheva Alomar (Win with Chris Redfield 5 times)
Mickhail Vector (Win with Nicholai and Carlos 3 times each)
Goblin 6: (Win with HUNK 4 times)
Wolfpack: (Win with Goblin 6 and HUNK 8 times)
Tofu: (Win with all Wolfpack members 6 times)
Brad Vickers: (Defeat the NEMESIS boss Canonically)
Jake Muller: (Defeat Albert Wesker with Chris Redfield to end a match.)
ECHO 6: (Defeat all Wolfpack members at least once.)
Sherry Birkin: (Win with Jake Muller 6 times.)
NOTE: All characters have different skill sets and abilities.

MAPS:
Antartica Map: Win the standard map with both Chris,Claire, and Wesker, 10 times
Mansion: Win with Jill, Wesker, Barry, Chris, and Rebecca all at least once.

SCENARIOS:
Nightmare: (FOG on, ZOMBIES on, HUNTERS on, LICKERS on, CERBERUS on, G-William on, PERIMITER: UNDERGROUND LAB ONLY)
Hellfire 2: (FIRE on, ZOMBIES on, LICKERS on, CERBERUS on, PERIMITER: APPLE INN ONLY)
Killer Instinct: (ALL B.O.W.S. on, ALL BOSSES on, FIRE on, UNDERGROUND LAB/MANSION LAB ONLY)
etc....

LOADOUTS:
Basically, you pick a combination of a Melee, Sidearm, and Long Weapon from previous RE games.
EXAMPLE: Knife, Samurai Edge (Standard), M870.
And, Depending on the guns initial clip size, you will get for Primary weapon, 1 clip and a half, while side arms get 2 clips depending on power. All weapons are balanced, and have advantages/disadvantages.

Take a map of Raccoon City based on Maps of the Previous games
Have various Effects to alter the map, such as fog, rain, night/day, wind, Apocolyptic effects, etc.
Add various hazards, such as zombies, b.o.w.'s, landmines or fire, floods, etc.
Also, have perimeter restraints, to things like just one building, or to an entire city, but not some corny invisible field, more like a barricade, or massive car pile-up with fire. Also, have a Self destruct effect. That essentially forces people to kill others in a shorter time limit.

And give a story:
Neo-Umbrella, after it's failed attempt at the destruction of the United States government, studies the skills of those who have thwarted umbrellas and others plans in the past. Using a super computer, and actual footage of the survivors skills against B.O.W.'s, it pulls together a program where these characters are "reanimated" inside a fullscale version of raccoon city. All in a single place at once, the 12 inside the virtual arena. A voice tells them that they only have 12 hours to live, and the only way to save themselves is to kill the other 11 people. Here, they must fight to survive...

Last edited by PWNERX on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:21 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Melissaur
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Melissaur

Playstation Network TheMelissaur
Steam : Melissaur

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Battle Game?   Resident Evil Battle Game? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:36 pm

AWDCP wrote:
Well, I was sitting around bored when I thought about something that I thought I would share. Well, I been wanting for Capcom to release a game with all the RE Characters in it, but have it be sort of like a survival horror tournament kind of thing, but it's still a TPS. It could be called Resident Evil: Reunification.

Possible Plot
In one strange moment, they were here. All of them. Claire, Chris, Jill, and Barry. Steve, Billy, Leon, Ada, and Rebecca. Carlos, HUNK, Wesker, and Sheva. All of the members of Echo 6 and Wolfpack. Spencer, Alexander and Alexia Ashford. All trapped in a room with no windows, no weapons, just the clothes on their back. Almost immediately they all attempt to to attack each other, but a unknown seen force freezes them. A mysterious voice that calls itself White Knight that tells them all that they are trapped in a twisted Nightmare world that is the combination of all the places they have ever been, and in order to survive it they must first fight one another to the death, along with the greatest enemies from their past. Someone asks if this is real, since most of the people here should be dead. White Knight tells them they can never be sure until they escape the nightmare world. The RE Heroes and Villains are then assigned to unsuspecting teams and teleported to different regions inside the Nightmare World. Let the tournament begin...

Yeah, I know it sounds weird and everything, but it's sort of like a major "What if?". What if this character survived? What if so and so met so and so? What if two sworn enemies are forced to work together for survival? In the end of the game however, it is revealed the entire thing was just a simulation so that new Neo-Umbrella troops can analyze the techniques of the RE Heroes/Villains organized by a supercomputer called White Knight.

The Playable Characters Would Be:
  • Leon Kennedy
  • Claire Redfield
  • Chris Redfield
  • Jill Valentine
  • Rebecca Chambers
  • Ada Wong
  • Albert Wesker
  • Billy Coen
  • Steve Burnside
  • Alfred Ashford
  • Carlos Oliveria
  • HUNK
  • Sheva
  • Barry Burton

(Add more if I missed some people)

The bosses would be people from the characters past, like G, Nemesis, Uroborus, Executioner, and such. The game will start with you being able to pick a team and play through the campaign (maybe split-screen and online Co-Op, but that would be kind of weird) as you hunt down the other characters while destroying any common RE enemies as you can.

What do you think?

I think it would be a great Idea! Although I know they have some of the RE characters in other fighting games. I would also maybe add Jake from 6 to that list. He had pretty good melee moves in the game. Also Maybe Derek as a boss? He was an arse to beat. Plus any game with Barry init is sure to be great! I don;t think he gets enough love. Thye should def bring him back to the main games
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TheMelissaur
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Battle Game?   Resident Evil Battle Game? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:46 am

How about a Mercenaries: Ultimate-Pro Mode? Instead of normal mobs, you'll be facing a Wesker horde. No f-aids, no time limit, no extra ammo and the only way to finish the game is to beat the REAL Wesker( with an egg).

Yep, I'm bored. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Battle Game?   Resident Evil Battle Game? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:17 am

Wait… wait wait wait.

What?
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Battle Game?   Resident Evil Battle Game? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:24 am

It'll be great. Trust me. That's SURVIVAL. Haha.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Battle Game?   Resident Evil Battle Game? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:23 am

PWNERX wrote:
Okay, I am on It!

We take 12 players, and give them their choice of characters (16 characters total)
Barry Burton
Chris Redfield
Rebecca Chambers
Jill Valentine
Carlos Oleveira
Nicholai Genovaef
Albert Wesker
HUNK
Claire Redfield
Leon S. Kennedy
Ada Wong
Steve Burnside
Ark Thompson
Billy Coen
TOFU (Unlockable)
Take a map of Raccoon City based on Maps of the Previous games
Have various Effects to alter the map, such as fog, rain, night/day, wind, Apocolyptic effects, etc.
Add various hazards, such as zombies, b.o.w.'s, landmines or fire, floods, etc.
Also, have perimeter restraints, to things like just one building, or to an entire city, but not some corny invisible field, more like a barricade, or massive car pile-up with fire.
And give a story:
Neo-Umbrella, after it's failed attempt at the destruction of the United States government, studies the skills of those who have thwarted umbrellas and others plans in the past. Using a super computer, and actual footage of the survivors skills against B.O.W.'s, it pulls together a program where these characters are "reanimated" inside a fullscale version of raccoon city. All in a single place at once, the 12 inside the virtual arena. A voice tells them that they only have 12 hours to live, and the only way to save themselves is to kill the other 11 people. Here, they must fight to survive...

I like that, I really like that Very Happy . Capcom should totally do this.
Unlockable Characters:
Jake Muller
Sherry Birkin
Ark Thompson
Excella
Irving
Wolfpack and Echo 6
Alex Wesker

Play as Zombies. Incredible boss fights with famous RE Villians (Nemesis; Alexia; Uroborus; G). Great conversations between characters who have never met before (imagine Wesker talking to BOTH of his sons. That would be electric). Ooh, and have major locations we have been in sort of fused together (Raccoon City, Rockfort Island, the Village, etc).

But yeah, this would be an awesome idea for Capcom.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Battle Game?   Resident Evil Battle Game? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:24 am

AWDCP wrote:
imagine Wesker talking to BOTH of his sons. That would be electric).
So uhm... When did Albert have this second son again?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Battle Game?   Resident Evil Battle Game? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:30 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
imagine Wesker talking to BOTH of his sons. That would be electric).
So uhm... When did Albert have this second son again?

Oops, I meant 'brother' and son lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Battle Game?   Resident Evil Battle Game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Battle Game?
Page 1 of 1