HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Your favourite Resident Evil game? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Your favourite Resident Evil game? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Your favourite Resident Evil game? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Your favourite Resident Evil game? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Your favourite Resident Evil game? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Your favourite Resident Evil game? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Your favourite Resident Evil game? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Your favourite Resident Evil game? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Your favourite Resident Evil game? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Your favourite Resident Evil game?

Go down 
+8
PAULSAMSON
Jamesy
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
ThomVD
RaviorStygian
Patronum1121
HUNK'syouruncle
12 posters
AuthorMessage
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

Playstation Network h1432nic

Your favourite Resident Evil game? Empty
PostSubject: Your favourite Resident Evil game?   Your favourite Resident Evil game? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:36 pm

What is your favourite Resident Evil game and why is it your favourite. I want to hear all of your opinions on the different games and why you love them so much.
Back to top Go down
Patronum1121
Zombie
Zombie
Patronum1121

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Resident Evil game?   Your favourite Resident Evil game? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:21 pm

Code: Veronica X- Excellent music, atmosphere, difficulty, pacing, and the only point I started tearing up in the whole series...
Outbreak and File 2- The character dynamics, the different characters' abilities and styles, some of the music, and radically different settings. The end scenarios ("Decisions, Decisions" and "End of the Road") are particularly well done.
Darkside Chronicles- A decent explanation of Krauser's backstory, nice graphics, reduxed orchestral 2 and Code: Veronica music, and new music.
REmake- Excellent environments and graphics, excellent atmosphere, pacing, puzzles, and good acting.
2- Music, characters, the variations in story based on it either being Claire A/Leon B or Leon A/Claire B, puzzles, and pacing.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Resident Evil game?   Your favourite Resident Evil game? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:28 pm

RE4: Excellent controls, graphics, gameplay (very addictive), story, and re-playability (friggin' mercs, man), as well as creepy settings and awesome boss fights. Nostalgia has something to do with it too, first RE game I ever played and owned and all.
REmake: Scariest game in the series, awesome graphics, scary enemies, and some how has a lot of replay value despite lacking a battle mode. also, nostalgia.
RE5: Awesome story, good controls, amazing graphics, addictive gameplay, excellent boss music, and holy crap the replay value. There are so many extra stuff to do in this one it's ridiculous. Especially when you have the DLC.
RE2: It's got so much charm, and it's always fun to play through. Basically everything works.

Those are the RE games that are my favorites. The other ones are also really good, but I like these more. I'll probably love CVX once I get the gamecube version, which has much better control stick controls and other things. I'm surprised I got use to the PS2 version. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Resident Evil game?   Your favourite Resident Evil game? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:50 am

RE2: My favorite, best characters, great soundtrack, scenario system, nostagia (for some reason RE2 is more nostalgic then RE1), Mr X, great storyline, fun weapons, replayability, just everything about the game is awesome.

REmake/RE1: Excellent graphics (REmake), creepy atmosphere, scariest RE games, great puzzles, great setting, just classic.

RECVX: Best soundtrack, fantastic story, great length, challenging game, great bossfights, great puzzles, I love the fact that you play as Chris the second half

RE3: Raccoon city, Nemesis, great gameplay improvements (180 spin, dodge, walking up/down stairs in real time), decisions, great replayvalue, cool weapons, great enemies, best bossfight in the series IMO (Nemesis).
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Resident Evil game?   Your favourite Resident Evil game? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:41 am

RE3, mostly because it was the first one I saw my friend play through. So many fond memories I can't even list here. In addition it has Carlos (my absolute favorite RE character), Jill in her coolest outfit, Nemesis (the best bossfight ever), sweet graphics and awesome cutscenes.

I'll add my other favorites when I'm not this tired.

Btw. We already have like, three of this thread. Check the "search" just so you won't be making too many of some thread. The actual favorite threads are pretty old so I guess it's ok.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Resident Evil game?   Your favourite Resident Evil game? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:14 pm

RE1/REmake: It introduced me to RE. Very creepy and pretty damn original for its time. REmake had beautiful pre-rendered environments. My favorite game story of the series and it has all the original STARS members! Except Dewey I believe. He was off getting owned by Cerberi.

RE5: Graphics are pretty nice, story is great in my opinion (though it has more holes than swiss cheese), and the music is great. I think the music in RE5 is the best the series has to offer. When you are "fighting" Jill to save her life, the music is just priceless. Very emotional scene for me. It has Wesker. And Wesker is epicness. It has freaking Irving, which in my opinion has the best voice actor of the entire series. I liked the philosophy thrown in like when Wesker believes he is saving the world. He probably has one of the best quotes of the series there. The coop is super fun even if it detracts from the already void sense of horror. And Sheva is blazing hot. Blazing.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Resident Evil game?   Your favourite Resident Evil game? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:00 am

suprise suprise re1 remake
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Resident Evil game?   Your favourite Resident Evil game? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:28 am

RE2: I think that is because I played the series chronologically when I was 13/14 years old, and 2 felt like it was the perfect sequel to the first one, it was so perfect that it felt a lot better than the first one actually. The Super Tyrant, Birkin, the Ada story (when she threw the rocket launcher for instance), It was perfect RE for me.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Resident Evil game?   Your favourite Resident Evil game? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:49 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
RE2: I think that is because I played the series chronologically when I was 13/14 years old, and 2 felt like it was the perfect sequel to the first one, it was so perfect that it felt a lot better than the first one actually. The Super Tyrant, Birkin, the Ada story (when she threw the rocket launcher for instance), It was perfect RE for me.

True, RE2 was the best RE. I really have great memories from the first time I finished it. It just felt amazing, I can't really explain.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Resident Evil game?   Your favourite Resident Evil game? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:38 pm

Code Veronica X: Music is great, Controls are awesome, I love the Item Inventory thingy-mabob, First experience of classic Resident Evil. (There would be more but I can't think of anymore right now :S)

RE5: First ever Resident Evil game, Sheva's cool, Co-Op is great, Lost in Nightmares is a very fun playthrough, Chris on steroids' a funny sight, Sheva's AI is retardedly funny. Controls are easy and comfy, D.C Douglas, Wesker.

RE1 Scares the hell out of me Sad
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Resident Evil game?   Your favourite Resident Evil game? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:45 am

my top 3 favorite resident evil games

1) RESIDENT EVIL 3 NEMESIS

2) RESIDENT EVIL 3 NEMESIS

3) RESIDENT EVIL 3 NEMESIS

lol. its not only my favorite game of the series, its also my favorite game of all time. first started playing it on PC when i was 7. reasons y i love it:

- i just love the idea where you are in a creepy city at night, zombie infested, trying to get out
- as in all the RE games, characters are awesome
- controls very eazy
- very few survivors
- weapons
- the mercenaries in this game actually doesent have a misleading title unlike the mercs in RE4 and RE5
- the "live selection" feature never makes you board since you can always alternate your run
- encountering nemesis almost 10 times in the game poves you that he will do anything to kill jill
- dont forget the music
- and ALOT more i just cant think of the top of my head
Back to top Go down
Slippery-Q
Cerberus
Cerberus
Slippery-Q

Playstation Network Steam: Slippery-Q

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Resident Evil game?   Your favourite Resident Evil game? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:05 am

RE2: Music, gameplay, first one I ever played, scared the crap 'outta me, nostalgic, best characters, HUNK's first appearance, TOFU, Birkin my favorite villain, the scenarios, the book, just.. love RE2 man. It's flawless.
Back to top Go down
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

Playstation Network h1432nic

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Resident Evil game?   Your favourite Resident Evil game? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:20 am

Slippery-Q wrote:
RE2: Music, gameplay, first one I ever played, scared the crap 'outta me, nostalgic, best characters, HUNK's first appearance, TOFU, Birkin my favorite villain, the scenarios, the book, just.. love RE2 man. It's flawless.

what about the voice acting? Nothing is perfect but RE2 sure does come close.

Last edited by HUNK'syouruncle on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : damn keyboard)
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Resident Evil game?   Your favourite Resident Evil game? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 am

HUNK'syouruncle wrote:
Slippery-Q wrote:

what about the voice acting? Nothing is perfect but RE2 sure does come close.

The voice acting wasn't that bad in RE2. The VAs of Claire and Leon did a good job. But you're right, the game isn't perfect. The only game that I consider almost flawless is OoT.
Back to top Go down
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Resident Evil game?   Your favourite Resident Evil game? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:03 am

resident evil code veronica x is my favorite as it brought all the good stuff back and added more for example hunters, wesker then it added some good puzzles, great music, generally scary moments and awsome locations. not only that it has a great length.

my second favourite is resident evil 2 before i loved the setting and claire and leons b scenarios.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Resident Evil game?   Your favourite Resident Evil game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favourite Resident Evil game?
Page 1 of 1