Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Piers (Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Piers (Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Piers (Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Piers (Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Piers (Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Piers (Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Piers (Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Piers (Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Piers (Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Piers (Spoilers)

Go down 
+8
00biohazard
chrisredfielmusculo
Spike991
Vandal
chocotricks
Mass Distraction
ChrisRedfieldRE156
PAULSAMSON
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Piers (Spoilers) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piers (Spoilers)   Piers (Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:19 am

Lady Yuna wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
How wouldn't it cheapen the moment? I mean, the sacrifice wouldn't truly be a sacrifice.

True. But, Jill did the same thing. She sacrificed herself by jumping from a window to save Chris and was still brought back. I know she's a "main" character for the series, but under normal circumstances she wouldn't have survived.
The difference is that Jill's sacrifice started the story, it didn't end with it. Even at that, you can only play through the whole affair leading up to her jumping off with Wesker if you buy the chapter for it.

@PAUL: No, I don't think they will. They didn't really make it ambiguous or anything.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Piers (Spoilers)   Piers (Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:47 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

@PAUL: No, I don't think they will. They didn't really make it ambiguous or anything.

You don't see Piers dying, the last shot of him he's standing, I don't want him back either cause his sacrifice was the best part storywise in that game
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Piers (Spoilers)   Piers (Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:52 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

You don't see Piers dying, the last shot of him he's standing, I don't want him back either cause his sacrifice was the best part storywise in that game
Well, yes, but he was pretty infected and the whole place blew up at the bottom of the ocean. If he survived that, I won't even be surprised if Albert appears to be alive too.
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Playstation Network Yunfang1130

PostSubject: Re: Piers (Spoilers)   Piers (Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:13 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
I don't care if you want him back or not, I meant to ask if you THINK Capcom will bring him back

Well, with all this fan reception for Piers, I think they might. I'm not saying yes, but they admitted to wanting to bring Wesker back, so I wouldn't see why not.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Piers (Spoilers)   Piers (Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:56 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Well, yes, but he was pretty infected and the whole place blew up at the bottom of the ocean. If he survived that, I won't even be surprised if Albert appears to be alive too.

indeed, hs comeback would destroy the best moment RE6 had. plus he was already transforming into a monster and died from explosion underneath the ocean, so if he comes back he wont be all that "cute" looking, that all girls (especially ones stating here, that he should be back) love. I mean really do you guys want to have Lisa Trevor like PN? cs thats what he's going to look like if he's back.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Piers (Spoilers)   Piers (Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 2:55 pm

A game about Piers search for Chris in those six months? a possible team up with him and let's say, Claire? the six months between Edonia and Lanshiang give alot of opportunities and a setting with a game that could include Amnesia Chris meeting and fighting alongside Claire, without him recognizing her, and then Claire tipping Piers off to Chris' location. Piers can have a story arc, and not necessarily having him come back from the dead. Everybody wins. Use your imaginations people!
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Piers (Spoilers)   Piers (Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 7:11 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

You know that's different, we didn't get to see two rockets chopping Piers' head off
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Piers (Spoilers)   Piers (Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 7:18 pm

Lady Yuna wrote:
True. But, Jill did the same thing. She sacrificed herself by jumping from a window to save Chris and was still brought back. I know she's a "main" character for the series, but under normal circumstances she wouldn't have survived. I like Jill too by the way, but the same goes with Ada and I believe Manuela from DSC, right? scratch I know I'm acting a bit stubborn, however I just think it's ridiculous that from all the "sacrifices" some RE characters have made, they're actually sticking to this one. To be honest, no one should've died from this campaign. Although, it is a personal favorite of mine, I think it was poorly written towards the end. Instead of continuing the loss of loosing his teammates, Capcom should've had Chris save the last person on his team. At least it would show that Chris's story evolved in some way, instead of being gloomy from start to finish.

She did indeed Lady, but the difference with the sacfrice of Piers and Jill though, is that Jill's was a planned part of RE5's plot, so that they could have her back later on, in disguise *like my avy!* and, under the control of Wesker. While Piers death was, at least by the end of RE6, just a meaningful sacrifice. And since it's at the end of the game, it's obviously not part of RE6's plot anyway.

Like Mass said though, if they bring him back, I wouldn't expect not to see Wesker again. My gosh...a father/son reunion RE does not need...

Lady Yuna wrote:
Sad You just made me sad again lol! JK. But, yeah I know.

I'm such a downer. Sorry. Smile

PAULSAMSON wrote:
You know that's different, we didn't get to see two rockets chopping Piers' head off

Have we mentioned it was the bottom of the ocean?

I could be wrong, but I don't think his mutation included a conveniant pair of gills. Honestly, the only reason Chris survived is because of the underwater escape pod.

00biohazard wrote:
A game about Piers search for Chris in those six months? a possible team up with him and let's say, Claire? the six months between Edonia and Lanshiang give alot of opportunities and a setting with a game that could include Amnesia Chris meeting and fighting alongside Claire, without him recognizing her, and then Claire tipping Piers off to Chris' location. Piers can have a story arc, and not necessarily having him come back from the dead. Everybody wins. Use your imaginations people!

There's definatley some imagination in this post of yours Bio, but IDK if I like the idea of Claire and Chris being together, and Chris having no recollection of it.

Though maybe it isn't the worst idea. Maybe he just remembered after the events of RE6? In fact, that could be what the RE6 Claire DLC could be about, and your just some kind of Nostradamus!

Back to top Go down
TankyTeemo
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
TankyTeemo

Playstation Network TinyTeemo

PostSubject: Re: Piers (Spoilers)   Piers (Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 6:44 am

A big possibility is that Ada has to retrieve the virus from Piers (and maybe saves him in the process). She had a new mission and she got it way before the underwater base exploded. If Piers survives it's most likely gonna be because of this.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Piers (Spoilers)   Piers (Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 6:53 am

TankyTeemo wrote:
A big possibility is that Ada has to retrieve the virus from Piers (and maybe saves him in the process). She had a new mission and she got it way before the underwater base exploded. If Piers survives it's most likely gonna be because of this.

That looks like something Capcom would do
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Piers (Spoilers)   Piers (Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:19 am

Spike991 wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:

Have we mentioned it was the bottom of the ocean?

I could be wrong, but I don't think his mutation included a conveniant pair of gills. Honestly, the only reason Chris survived is because of the underwater escape pod.
Also, it being the bottom of the ocean and all, the sheer pressure would have just squished him after the place blew up and the water rushed in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piers (Spoilers)   Piers (Spoilers) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Piers (Spoilers)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2