HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?

Go down 
+12
Lightning Count
Ghost Leader
chrisredfielmusculo
chrisredfield84
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Vandal
Spike991
VoyageTreader08
RebelliousQueen
VortexPrime
Known_Hero
Mass Distraction
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:25 pm

As much as I love Dino Crisis, the plot of the first game didn't really leave much room for a franchise to develop. Regina's team figured out what happened, caught the big bad, blew up the place, and everyone lived happily ever after. That was basically it. And it didn't help that many saw Regina as a Jill Valentine clone. Neutral

DC2 didn't fare that well, being more action shooter than survival horror. Then that aborted fetus of a game, Dino Crisis 3, came along and the IP basically died as a result.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:26 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

I checked that, in addition to a new EX game. That was such a random thing that I couldn't help myself. If they actually go with it, I'll definitely be buying it.

Thank you Mass. Here, have a cookie. cheers

Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? - Page 2 ResidentevilforumsGOTMILK
Back to top Go down
Lightning Count
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lightning Count

Playstation Network LightningCamaro

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:56 am

REmake of Resident Evil 2 and 3.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:23 pm

Lightning Count wrote:
REmake of Resident Evil 2 and 3.

Were RE2 and RE3 not sufficient RE experiences?

Obviously if they went back and remade those games, they wouldn't be the RE2 and RE3 that we loved, and RE2/RE3 aren't in dire need of remakes.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:45 am

I actually enjoyed Onimusha as A trilogy, never played any other than those three. The only game I REALLY want from Campcom is Outbreak File 3. I've been wanting that ever since I first completed Outbreak file 2. The outbreak series is still one of my favorite RE games to date, with the exception of RE6, which pushed it's way to the top for being such a badass game with badass characters XD
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:00 pm

Dino Crisis 2.

God that game was so fun. I have it for PC with the no cd crack and played it over and over like 3 times.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:08 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
I actually enjoyed Onimusha as A trilogy, never played any other than those three. The only game I REALLY want from Campcom is Outbreak File 3. I've been wanting that ever since I first completed Outbreak file 2. The outbreak series is still one of my favorite RE games to date, with the exception of RE6, which pushed it's way to the top for being such a badass game with badass characters XD

I enjoyed RE6, but Mercy didn't.

Jamesy wrote:
Yeah I had a feeling 'Mercy the troll' would respond too this thread. Razz

Voltius wrote:
Dino Crisis 2.

God that game was so fun. I have it for PC with the no cd crack and played it over and over like 3 times.

I have the first Dino Crisis demo, that came with RE3, and it's not bad. It actuall plays A LOT like RE.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:30 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
I have the first Dino Crisis demo, that came with RE3, and it's not bad. It actuall plays A LOT like RE.
You should play the full game. For a seasoned RE player that game is a nice challenge.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:42 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
You should play the full game. For a seasoned RE player that game is a nice challenge.

I don't own the full game. But I noticed that it controls tank-like and has fixed static camera angles.

I also noticed you can move while aiming.

I got tired of those annoying ass valaca-raptors though.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:54 am

Buy it. It'll only cost you a few bucks as it isn't rare in the least. Really takes you back AND offers a completely new story.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:50 am

Gotta get Dino Crisis 1+2 on Playstation. Not owning my own PC really sucks.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2