HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?

Go down 
+12
Lightning Count
Ghost Leader
chrisredfielmusculo
chrisredfield84
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Vandal
Spike991
VoyageTreader08
RebelliousQueen
VortexPrime
Known_Hero
Mass Distraction
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? Empty
PostSubject: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:27 am

I just found out that Capcom's Christian Svensson is having a survey on what the fans would like to see them release next. The options include Street Fighter, Megaman, Onimusha... and of course, Resident Evil. They even have Dino Crisis there which surprised me.

So, what we all should do is go there and ask for a new Outbreak game. Yes, that's an option. There's a ton of other options too for multiple franchises so just pick your favorites. Don't forget to add that you want a new Dino Crisis game when asked. Do it for me, I need that!

You can take the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KFCBRBY

You can also read Svensson's blog about it here: http://www.capcom-unity.com/sven/blog/2012/12/20/we-need-your-input
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:30 am

Pffftt, they don't care. They already let the fans down by canceling the Mega Man Legends 3 project.

Back to top Go down
VortexPrime
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
VortexPrime

Playstation Network Had to sell it for ren

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:38 am

Just asked for a new outbreak title and ports of all previous Resi titles to current gen including 0 and REmake. Also asked for ports of all Dino Crisis games. Makes me sad there was no option for a new Dino Crisis tho.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/VortexThePrime?feature=guide
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:46 am

Known_Hero wrote:
Pffftt, they don't care. They already let the fans down by canceling the Mega Man Legends 3 project.
You are such a pessimistic person. Doing a little survey can't hurt.

VortexPrime wrote:
Makes me sad there was no option for a new Dino Crisis tho.
They could be trying the ice with ports before deciding whether or not the series is still a good investment. They're already doing that with Darkstalkers. Speaking of, I'm a bit bummed that they didn't have multiple options like that for that series :/
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:50 am

Known_Hero wrote:

Well, hands down to this. Couldn't agree more
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
VortexPrime
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
VortexPrime

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:55 am

Capcom has a lot going on, at least they interact with the community. A lot of bigger game companies don't. I,d also love to see Monster Hunter 4 on consoles and Onimusha 5. Love those games.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:57 am

VortexPrime wrote:
Capcom has a lot going on, at least they interact with the community. A lot of bigger game companies don't. I,d also love to see Monster Hunter 4 on consoles and Onimusha 5. Love those games.

I really hope Capcom listen to their fans....
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:07 am

@Mass Distraction

I never said NOT to do the survey. I'm just letting you know in advance what to expect from Capcom.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:59 am

I have faith. I don't see any other companies doing surveys like this either.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:31 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I have faith. I don't see any other companies doing surveys like this either.

Maybe because other companies take the time to read message boards. This survey just proves Capcom's laziness Laughing

In all seriousness, surveys are pointless if we don't see any result. The Revelations port is cool but when are they going to release the RE1 remake on PSN? I still haven't played that damn game!!!!

I guarantee you the RE2 remake will never see the light of day.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:12 am

Known_Hero wrote:
when are they going to release the RE1 remake on PSN? I still haven't played that damn game!!!!
I've said it a million times but it isn't really up to them at this point anymore. Then again, they might surprise us.

As for results, we'll just have to wait and see. Possibly after the supposedly leaked games.

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VortexPrime
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
VortexPrime

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:13 am

Maybe its a possibility now since it was part of the survey. A port of REmake.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:14 am

VortexPrime wrote:
Maybe its a possibility now since it was part of the survey. A port of REmake.
I'm thinking that the port could be on either the Wii U or 3DS. Maybe both. Nintendo still has the rights to that unless something has happened behind the scenes.
Back to top Go down
VortexPrime
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
VortexPrime

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:18 am

Well Microsoft had the rights for the original Mass Effect but they got the okay to do the trilogy for PS3. Perhaps Nintendo is just more willing to negotiate at a better price now that 10 years have passed.
Back to top Go down
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:13 pm

No offense, but I would rather see a remake of Resident Evil 2 than a new outbreak game. I haven't played any of the outbreak games but from what gameplay I've seen for the games they look terrible.
Back to top Go down
VortexPrime
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
VortexPrime

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:47 pm

I dont think we will see a RE2 remake since the first game was remade simply due to the horrid voice acting and the outdated plot that didnt line up with later games. I feel 2 works perfectly. Also, they are looking at downloadable games. So something for PSN or Xbox Arcade, not a 60 dollar new release title.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:54 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
So, what we all should do is go there and ask for a new Outbreak game. Yes, that's an option. There's a ton of other options too for multiple franchises so just pick your favorites.

Okay, I did it! Pretty much said no to everything except RE. And although I don't really want ports of any of the other games, I think we've had enough. Sheesh, dust off your GC or Wii, or you Ps1 if you want to play the older games. I mean, we even have DLC or ones that you can purchase in the PS and Xbox stores online. I honstly wouldn't feel the nostalgia as much if I was playing RE3 with my Xbox controller anyway.

Mass Distraction wrote:
Don't forget to add that you want a new Dino Crisis game when asked. Do it for me, I need that!

Hell nah.

Actually I did Mass, just for you. And when it got into specifics about the games, I just selected Might Buy for all. Wink Your welcome.

Otherwise a new Outbreak is what sounds most interesting. Or maybe a new Survivor. Though Survivor being ported would be cool I guess. Hell, even if we had that on DS, or 3DS in this case, but IDK.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:26 pm

New Dino Crisis game sounds good. I would rather see that than anything else!
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:48 am

Capcom is too lazy to read message boards. They are also too lazy to come up with material by themselves, they need fans to direct them in the right path. Honestly, they didn't ask enough tough questions. I don't want to see ports of old games, I want to see an HD Remake.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:53 am

Mercy wrote:
Capcom is too lazy to read message boards. They are also too lazy to come up with material by themselves, they need fans to direct them in the right path. Honestly, they didn't ask enough tough questions. I don't want to see ports of old games, I want to see an HD Remake.

Agree porting sounds really lame, I would love to see like New Engine remake of RE 3, but really doubt that they will do that since capcom, as it turned out, didnt have a successful financial year and remakes of the huge games like re 2 or 3 will be quite costly. . .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 12:24 pm

VoyageTreader08 wrote:
No offense, but I would rather see a remake of Resident Evil 2 than a new outbreak game. I haven't played any of the outbreak games but from what gameplay I've seen for the games they look terrible.
Actually Outbreak plays pretty much the same as the original games, only with some added gameplay elements like being able to drop items (Zer0), swapping items with partners (RE5), being able to move while aiming/shooting (but you get better accuracy when you stand still) and being able to use conventional weapons or make your own. There's also dodging but I don't remember if it worked like in RE3 or not.

Spike991 wrote:
Actually I did Mass, just for you. And when it got into specifics about the games, I just selected Might Buy for all. Wink Your welcome.
Yaaaay, thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:42 am

Done.

Yeah, i asked for a new outbreak game. But i did not ask for any ports of old games except code veronica.And they asked if we want a new street fighter alpha game. I would love for one. I enjoyed playing street fighter alpha 3.I hope it is CHECKED by many other street fighter fans.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:07 am

chrisredfield84 wrote:
Done.

Yeah, i asked for a new outbreak game. But i did not ask for any ports of old games except code veronica.And they asked if we want a new street fighter alpha game. I would love for one. I enjoyed playing street fighter alpha 3.I hope it is CHECKED by many other street fighter fans.
I checked that, in addition to a new EX game. That was such a random thing that I couldn't help myself. If they actually go with it, I'll definitely be buying it.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:13 am

VoyageTreader08 wrote:

i agree with this post 100%
but i would like them to release it for the pc has well
even too i doubt they would
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 7:40 pm

VortexPrime wrote:
I dont think we will see a RE2 remake since the first game was remade simply due to the horrid voice acting and the outdated plot that didnt line up with later games. I feel 2 works perfectly. Also, they are looking at downloadable games. So something for PSN or Xbox Arcade, not a 60 dollar new release title.

Exactly, I was going to point that out. And honestly, people are still asking for remakes of all the old games? I mean, why remake the entire series?

I mean, if you remake RE2, you might as well remake RE3, then you might as well remake CVX, because it'd be the only one that doesn't look as pretty as the rest of the games in the main series, RE0, REmake, RE2(REmake), RE3(REmake), RE4, RE5 and RE6. It's just unnecessary. Besides, I do really think RE2 is great the way it is. I just wish you could do the 180 degree turn.

Now RE1, while the voice acting made it to where you couldn't really take it seriously, and the graphics and all, it's still brilliant. One of my absolute favourite RE games, and just games in general.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?   Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next? Empty

Back to top Go down

Capcom needs your input! What do YOU want to see released next?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next