Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Where is Jill?? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Where is Jill?? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Where is Jill?? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Where is Jill?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Where is Jill?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Where is Jill?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Where is Jill?? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Where is Jill?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Where is Jill?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Where is Jill??

Go down 
+15
BillC
Vandal
Known_Hero
Incompetent Barry
White Rock
Spike991
Trichos
00biohazard
will1234562
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Mass Distraction
Paperface*
Teh Black Cat
Nobudy
Melissa_89
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Where is Jill?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Jill??   Where is Jill?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 6:59 pm

She could still be on medical leave after the events of RE5. Did anyone ever give that a thought? She'd been through hell, after all. And if I had been held captive, experimented on for three years, and used as a weapon against my friends, I'd certainly like as much time off as possible to recover, relax, and recharge.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Where is Jill??   Where is Jill?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 7:29 pm

Wouldn't 3 and a half years be enough to get back to work though? I don't see Jill as being someone who would like to stay on a leave forever.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Where is Jill??   Where is Jill?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:16 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
She could still be on medical leave after the events of RE5. Did anyone ever give that a thought? She'd been through hell, after all. And if I had been held captive, experimented on for three years, and used as a weapon against my friends, I'd certainly like as much time off as possible to recover, relax, and recharge.

Good point.

Mass Distraction wrote:
Wouldn't 3 and a half years be enough to get back to work though? I don't see Jill as being someone who would like to stay on a leave forever.

Also a good point.

@Bill, definately don't want Capcom to overuse these characters. Obviosly Leon having two CG films, Degen and Damnation, as well as RE6. You could even count his RE4 appearance, though I wouldn't count the iPhone games, Degeneration and RE4.

Chris having RE5, RER then RE6. Consecutive games. I was actually really suprised he was in RE6, thought it didn't fit, however that ended up being a pleasant surpise. Obviously I still think he stole the show in RE6.

I don't mind that they skipped out on having Jill be a big part of RE6, but the real mistake was not even mentioning her. Even Sheva got a mention...
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Where is Jill??   Where is Jill?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 12:29 am

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Good point.

Mass Distraction wrote:

Also a good point.

@Bill, definately don't want Capcom to overuse these characters. Obviosly Leon having two CG films, Degen and Damnation, as well as RE6. You could even count his RE4 appearance, though I wouldn't count the iPhone games, Degeneration and RE4.

Chris having RE5, RER then RE6. Consecutive games. I was actually really suprised he was in RE6, thought it didn't fit, however that ended up being a pleasant surpise. Obviously I still think he stole the show in RE6.

I don't mind that they skipped out on having Jill be a big part of RE6, but the real mistake was not even mentioning her. Even Sheva got a mention...

Want it or not those characters sell games, some people buy RE games simply cs of either Chris or Leon, I agree though having the same faces over and over kinda gets too much, but the story developed so already that i dont see any further game installment without Chris and Leon, everything turns around them, like mass says if they bring Ark Thompson to lead the game, that wont sell as it should if he is in a main RE game, He might appear in small RE games like either on Vita or 3ds, but really doubt that capcom will trust main game to such a not so famous name, its like trusting a big budget movie to an secondary actor, so simply it wont sell as it does now. Yes games sells itself cs of monster plot, but one way or the other the main reason the game is so popular right now is Chris and Leon, none of the characters ar near as famous as em 2 and none can be trusted to lead the game and drain the attention like they do (xept of Barry, cs he is extremely famous among gamers 2, i mean lot of people dont even know who Ark is and even some of em dont know Carlos, capcom can easily trust Burton the main game, im pretty sure the sales will hit the sky if capcom announces Barry as a leading character of the next game).

I agree that really was a huge mistake, that jill wasnt mentioned, but I disagree that Jill needs some healing , either mental of physical, shewas ready to do some damage right after Spider was ripped off of her chest and she did when Josh picked her up. Shes not that kind of a sissy girl, so capcom should come up with better reason of jills absence than that.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Where is Jill??   Where is Jill?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:16 am

I can see your point on that a game starring Ark wouldn't sell as well as a game starring, say, Leon BUT it's not necessarily the characters that sell. It's the name. Resident Evil. That's why the less-than-stellar live action movies sell and that's also why the games keep sellling more and more despite the complaints fans and reviewers might throw at them. I could bet any amount of money that even if a main character no one has ever heard of starred in the next main title it would still sell a crap ton. They're basically just keeping these guys appearing again and again for fan service. I, for one, am getting horribly bored at the whole Chris/Leon/Jill/Ada combo appearing in everything. If anything, that overuse of characters is pushing me away from the series. There's still a whole bunch of well known characters to use, like, well, Barry. My sincerest wish is that there would be no main storyline for Leon, Ada OR Chris in the next title.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Where is Jill??   Where is Jill?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:56 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I can see your point on that a game starring Ark wouldn't sell as well as a game starring, say, Leon BUT it's not necessarily the characters that sell. It's the name. Resident Evil. That's why the less-than-stellar live action movies sell and that's also why the games keep sellling more and more despite the complaints fans and reviewers might throw at them. I could bet any amount of money that even if a main character no one has ever heard of starred in the next main title it would still sell a crap ton. They're basically just keeping these guys appearing again and again for fan service. I, for one, am getting horribly bored at the whole Chris/Leon/Jill/Ada combo appearing in everything. If anything, that overuse of characters is pushing me away from the series. There's still a whole bunch of well known characters to use, like, well, Barry. My sincerest wish is that there would be no main storyline for Leon, Ada OR Chris in the next title.

Yea i agree that games sells itself (and i've stated that), i cnat agree that capcom keeps Leon/Chris simply to please the fans, you have to admit that those 2 are an incredible boost to the sales, trust me pleasing us, fans is the last thing that capcom has in its mind, getting money outta out pockets is their main goal, its just a simple money greedy machine that puts sales on top of everything, they are keeping Leon and Chris with "Resident Evil" the Brand, The Name, cs that formula works and brings income.
I understand that you are getting bored of same names over and over (it starts to look more like Santa Barbara). But for me, more Chris the better. . . But really though if Chris skips next RE then i doubt that he will ever come back since he's gonna be really above 40. . .
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Where is Jill??   Where is Jill?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:42 am

Holy shit! Your right Chris, The next RE may be his last game :O
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Where is Jill??   Where is Jill?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:11 am

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
pleasing us, fans is the last thing that capcom has in its mind
Going back to Raccoon, Leon and Chris finally meeting up on-screen, Sherry being back, Wesker legacy being continued, having a new horror title (RER), making a massive game that has pretty much all the gameplay styles and getting rid of on-disc DLC. On top of that, if rumors are to be believed, they're also porting Revelations to consoles and adding Claire story to RE6. Yeah, it totally seems like they have not heard a word fans have said Rolling Eyes If you want to talk about wanting to make money, then you should include pretty much every business ever existed in that sentence.

Oh, and being above 40 shouldn't be a problem. Albert was still hanging around and he died at the age of 49. On top of that, Mark Wilkins was actually 52 in both Outbreaks.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Where is Jill??   Where is Jill?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:25 am

I agree that really was a huge mistake, that jill wasnt mentioned, but I disagree that Jill needs some healing , either mental of physical, shewas ready to do some damage right after Spider was ripped off of her chest and she did when Josh picked her up. Shes not that kind of a sissy girl, so capcom should come up with better reason of jills absence than that.
Considering she was right in the middle of the incident when the device was removed from her chest, she didn't really have a choice but to cowboy up at the moment. And being mentally or physically drained after a horrendously stressful situation like that doesn't make anyone a sissy. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Where is Jill??   Where is Jill?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:56 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Going back to Raccoon, Leon and Chris finally meeting up on-screen, Sherry being back, Wesker legacy being continued, having a new horror title (RER), making a massive game that has pretty much all the gameplay styles and getting rid of on-disc DLC. On top of that, if rumors are to be believed, they're also porting Revelations to consoles and adding Claire story to RE6. Yeah, it totally seems like they have not heard a word fans have said Rolling Eyes If you want to talk about wanting to make money, then you should include pretty much every business ever existed in that sentence.

Oh, and being above 40 shouldn't be a problem. Albert was still hanging around and he died at the age of 49. On top of that, Mark Wilkins was actually 52 in both Outbreaks.

Yep they did all that and sold 4.5 mil copies. Yes i agree they did what all fans wanted, but not cs of heavy feeling of pleasing them, but simply to pull more money out of their pockets.
Al was on Umbrella roids. I agree that Chris can kick ass even after 40, but he wont be that sexy as he is now Laughing Laughing Laughing (no homo)
Its just your style mass, you simply cant say "i agree" Laughing

@chocotricks: I really hope that im wrong dude. More Chris!!! Even if he's 70 and he's in wheel chair and on oxygen pipes, hope he still be in game, I mean he's got big ass arms, he can roll em wheels like crazy and run after zombies! But yea, really though he's getting old!!!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Where is Jill??   Where is Jill?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:06 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Yep they did all that and sold 4.5 mil copies. Yes i agree they did what all fans wanted, but not cs of heavy feeling of pleasing them, but simply to pull more money out of their pockets.
Al was on Umbrella roids. I agree that Chris can kick ass even after 40, but he wont be that sexy as he is now Laughing Laughing Laughing (no homo)
Its just your style mass, you simply cant say "i agree" Laughing
I can only say "I agree" if I agree with something Very Happy It's just that pleasing fans is a fast way of making money. It would be bad business not to.

Albert might've been juiced up but Mark wasn't. If a 52 year old security guard can kick zombie butt then there's no stopping Chris at the age of 40 Very Happy Speaking of Mark, I do wonder if they would use the old cast in Outbreak File#3, if that ever gets made.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Where is Jill??   Where is Jill?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 2:59 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:

True dis.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Where is Jill??   Where is Jill?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 7:27 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Good point.

Mass Distraction wrote:

Also a good point.

Want it or not those characters sell games, some people buy RE games simply cs of either Chris or Leon, I agree though having the same faces over and over kinda gets too much, but the story developed so already that i dont see any further game installment without Chris and Leon, everything turns around them, like mass says if they bring Ark Thompson to lead the game, that wont sell as it should if he is in a main RE game, He might appear in small RE games like either on Vita or 3ds, but really doubt that capcom will trust main game to such a not so famous name, its like trusting a big budget movie to an secondary actor, so simply it wont sell as it does now. Yes games sells itself cs of monster plot, but one way or the other the main reason the game is so popular right now is Chris and Leon, none of the characters ar near as famous as em 2 and none can be trusted to lead the game and drain the attention like they do (xept of Barry, cs he is extremely famous among gamers 2, i mean lot of people dont even know who Ark is and even some of em dont know Carlos, capcom can easily trust Burton the main game, im pretty sure the sales will hit the sky if capcom announces Barry as a leading character of the next game).

Well she may have been ready to go after Chris and Sheva left on the elevator, but she wasn't ready, if you know what I mean, as she ate some floor moments after. Then was sexually harrassed by BSAA operative Josh Stone. JK. Razz But yeah, she was knocked the fuck out.

Ghost Leader wrote:
Considering she was right in the middle of the incident when the device was removed from her chest, she didn't really have a choice but to cowboy up at the moment. And being mentally or physically drained after a horrendously stressful situation like that doesn't make anyone a sissy. Rolling Eyes

Mass Distraction wrote:
Going back to Raccoon, Leon and Chris finally meeting up on-screen, Sherry being back, Wesker legacy being continued, having a new horror title (RER), making a massive game that has pretty much all the gameplay styles and getting rid of on-disc DLC. On top of that, if rumors are to be believed, they're also porting Revelations to consoles and adding Claire story to RE6.

Yeah, I agree, they've really been doing some great stuff lately. I think our UC and RE5 complaints have finally been heard! Not to mention a badass new CG sequel to the bunk Degeneration.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Where is Jill??   Where is Jill?? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 3:57 am

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Going back to Raccoon, Leon and Chris finally meeting up on-screen, Sherry being back, Wesker legacy being continued, having a new horror title (RER), making a massive game that has pretty much all the gameplay styles and getting rid of on-disc DLC. On top of that, if rumors are to be believed, they're also porting Revelations to consoles and adding Claire story to RE6.

Yeah, I agree, they've really been doing some great stuff lately. I think our UC and RE5 complaints have finally been heard! Not to mention a badass new CG sequel to the bunk Degeneration.
Speaking of which, still no Rebecca. I wonder if they are still going to do something with her. Considering the late awesomeness, I still have hope.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Where is Jill??   Where is Jill?? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:13 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Speaking of which, still no Rebecca. I wonder if they are still going to do something with her. Considering the late awesomeness, I still have hope.

Hoping for that story with Becca working in a hospital somewhere, wearing her alt Mercs nurse attire? If they do bring her back, they should probably do something with William at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Where is Jill??   Where is Jill?? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:18 am

SpikeCloud wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Hoping for that story with Becca working in a hospital somewhere, wearing her alt Mercs nurse attire? If they do bring her back, they should probably do something with William at the same time.
Birkin..? Why would they be bringing him back? I'm not thinking about some prequel or anything with Becca, she got that already, but a whole new installment.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Where is Jill??   Where is Jill?? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:28 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
SpikeCloud wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Birkin..? Why would they be bringing him back? I'm not thinking about some prequel or anything with Becca, she got that already, but a whole new installment.

Ummm, William Coen. Tard. Smile
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Where is Jill??   Where is Jill?? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:29 am

SpikeCloud wrote:

Hoping for that story with Becca working in a hospital somewhere
That would make sense - a military hospital for example.Or she could be a combat medic,working for the BSAA.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Where is Jill??   Where is Jill?? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:32 am

SpikeCloud wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
SpikeCloud wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Wait... That's actually his real name? I had a hunch that you meant him but... Huh. You Americans and your weird names.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Where is Jill??   Where is Jill?? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:36 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
SpikeCloud wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
SpikeCloud wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Wait... That's actually his real name? I had a hunch that you meant him but... Huh. You Americans and your weird names.

Well considering that Billy is short for William, always.

I doubt we'll be seeing Bill Birkin in the next CG film though. Wink

Psh, the US is the only place that has normal names. Like Laquisha and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Count
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lightning Count

Playstation Network LightningCamaro

PostSubject: Re: Where is Jill??   Where is Jill?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:31 pm

Well, I'm hoping she will show up in a DLC - but bear in mind, she got most of the attention in Revelations (brilliant game). Hopefully they will release it for the PS3/360 (I'd buy it, despite onwing it on 3DS anmd having beaten it already)/
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Where is Jill??   Where is Jill?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:05 pm

Lightning Count wrote:
Well, I'm hoping she will show up in a DLC - but bear in mind, she got most of the attention in Revelations (brilliant game). Hopefully they will release it for the PS3/360 (I'd buy it, despite onwing it on 3DS anmd having beaten it already)/

I have RER, I actually bought a 3DS just for RER and Mercs3D, and I'd buy RER again if they re-released it for console. Hopefully with some extras, like a cutscene browers and other extras. Extras gallore!
Back to top Go down
Lightning Count
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lightning Count

Playstation Network LightningCamaro

PostSubject: Re: Where is Jill??   Where is Jill?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:39 pm

SpikeCloud wrote:
Lightning Count wrote:

I have RER, I actually bought a 3DS just for RER and Mercs3D, and I'd buy RER again if they re-released it for console. Hopefully with some extras, like a cutscene browers and other extras. Extras gallore!

Same here I bought my 3DS for Revelations, thankfully the game was awesome and totally justified my purchase.

Want to do some Raid mode some time?

If you're interested tell me your friend code. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Where is Jill??   Where is Jill?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:05 pm

Lightning Count wrote:
There is also a rumor that it might be ported to PC...I hope so.
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/12/21/will-resident-evil-revelations-be-available-on-pc/
Better be a bright future Svensson Laughing .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is Jill??   Where is Jill?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is Jill??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2