HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?

Go down 
+10
VoyageTreader08
PAULSAMSON
chocotricks
Mcghie
Mass Distraction
Outbreakgirl
Vandal
RebelliousQueen
00biohazard
Venoym
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Venoym
Cerberus
Cerberus
Venoym

Steam : Venoym

Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? Empty
PostSubject: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:59 pm

I personally think Leon's campaign looks best for me. From what I can tell his campaign had the dark, creepy, and scary gameplay I like to see. An example of the creepiness in Leon's campaign would be that train station where Helena and Leon let that woman out of the train and she went off and opened a door and was immediately taken down by zombies. Looks like a lot of fun to me.

Which campaign do you think you will enjoy playing the most?
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:46 pm

I'm going to like Chris's the most. Although survival horror is good and all, given the circumstances, being part of the military tactical team that's designated to take it down sounds more reality driven and awesome. And Redfield is Boss.
Back to top Go down
Venoym
Cerberus
Cerberus
Venoym

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:10 pm

00biohazard wrote:
I'm going to like Chris's the most. Although survival horror is good and all, given the circumstances, being part of the military tactical team that's designated to take it down sounds more reality driven and awesome. And Redfield is Boss.

Sounds cool too Very Happy and I do like Chris as well
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:50 pm

In my pure honest opinion the campaign that I'll be probably like the most is Jake and Sherry's Campaign, cause obviously I missed Sherry and it's been a long long time since we've last seen her, and also I missed RE3 cause of RE6 Newest B.O.W named Ustanak there's gonna be a RE3 chasing all over again, but this time it's more horrific. I do watched Jake and Sherry's gameplay and I love how they do their teamwork. Very Happy

00biohazard wrote:
And Redfield is Boss.

You said it right, Brother. You don't mess with the Redfields.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Venoym
Cerberus
Cerberus
Venoym

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:02 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
In my pure honest opinion the campaign that I'll be probably like the most is Jake and Sherry's Campaign, cause obviously I missed Sherry and it's been a long long time since we've last seen her, and also I missed RE3 cause of RE6 Newest B.O.W named Ustanak there's gonna be a RE3 chasing all over again, but this time it's more horrific. I do watched Jake and Sherry's gameplay and I love how they do their teamwork. Very Happy

00biohazard wrote:
And Redfield is Boss.

You said it right, Brother. You don't mess with the Redfields.

I am also excited to see Sherry again. And the new B.O.W will be awesome too. It's hard to say which I will like most haha, they all sound fun.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:05 pm

If I'm not mistaken Leon's campaign started in a elevator it's hard to kill a zombie inside the dark elevator and Helena is only holding a flashlight. It's very challenging
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:08 pm

Ada's probably. I won't have to worry about my AI partner, and it looks like classic claustrophobic horror with puzzles and all that goodness.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:34 am

Hmmm from the looks of it. I think it'll be Leon and that other girl for me. Why? Because I miss the zombies
Back to top Go down
Venoym
Cerberus
Cerberus
Venoym

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:39 am

Mercy wrote:
Ada's probably. I won't have to worry about my AI partner, and it looks like classic claustrophobic horror with puzzles and all that goodness.

At least they make good packrats Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:28 am

I will most likely enjoy Leon/Helena and Ada's campaigns. They look way more challenging than Chris/Piers' scenario which, to be honest, looked boring as hell.

I'm also interested in Jake/Sherry's campaign but as I have no idea how that will play out I can't give any opinions yet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:59 am

I will like the Leon and Helena campaign.
I like the oldskool feel it has to it and zombies are back with a vengeance.
It feels like it's emulating the Raccoon city outbreak which for me is great.
I will also be playing this scenario last as I want to keep the best for last, that is if you can choose which campaign to do, for all I know it could be chosen for you.
I'm pretty intrigued about the Prologue, hopefully it isn't training mode and is telling a little back story with connections.
It would be cool the prologue played parts of RE1,2 and 3 within it as a campaign.
I highly doubt that would be the case though.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:35 pm

Guys come on the online multiplayer will be the best part of it all
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:31 pm

chocotricks wrote:
Guys come on the online multiplayer will be the best part of it all

Totally will, I hope they have sniper rifles so I can trickshot some noobZz, better have a final killcam this time !
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:06 pm

When I played the demo I felt like the best campaign was Jake's and Sherry's, just cause it felt new to me
Back to top Go down
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:35 pm

Definitely Leon and Helena's campaign. I loved the gameplay clip that took place in that pitch black subway tunnel with only a greyish light in the distance...and then you see a couple fast moving shadows in that little bit of light.
Back to top Go down
Venoym
Cerberus
Cerberus
Venoym

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:24 pm

VoyageTreader08 wrote:
Definitely Leon and Helena's campaign. I loved the gameplay clip that took place in that pitch black subway tunnel with only a greyish light in the distance...and then you see a couple fast moving shadows in that little bit of light.

I'm with you on that one, so excited to have zombies back too.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:56 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I will most likely enjoy Leon/Helena and Ada's campaigns. They look way more challenging than Chris/Piers' scenario which, to be honest, looked boring as hell.

When I watched the gameplay of Chris/Piers nothing's new actually. The difference is the place but it looks RE5 to me.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:14 pm

Meh Chris/Piers kind of seem boring to me.
Back to top Go down
Venoym
Cerberus
Cerberus
Venoym

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:16 pm

Outbreakgirl wrote:

I thought the same when I looked at it, and it's like Claire said, it kinda looked like RE5. Maybe it will be cool because of the run ins with Ada
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:20 am

I'm looking forward to Jake's and Sherry's Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 am

Venoym wrote:
Outbreakgirl wrote:

I thought the same when I looked at it, and it's like Claire said, it kinda looked like RE5. Maybe it will be cool because of the run ins with Ada

Yes, exactly. I'm looking forward more of Jake/Sherry and Leon/Helena than Chris/Piers Sad
Back to top Go down
Venoym
Cerberus
Cerberus
Venoym

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:04 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Venoym wrote:
Outbreakgirl wrote:

Yes, exactly. I'm looking forward more of Jake/Sherry and Leon/Helena than Chris/Piers Sad

Same for me.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:56 pm

This gentleman played the first 20 hours of Resident Evil 6, he says he's disappointed with Leon's campaign, and Chris has the most balanced campaign.

Spoiler alert, click at your own risk.

http://kotaku.com/5938032/17-things-about-resident-evil-6-that-you-should-know

I felt that what he expounded on was pretty detailed, I liked his review.

Oh yeah and something everyone should know; the game isn't scary at all.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:03 am

I like Leon's, due to the fact Ada is the villain. And it's great that Leon will finally be in scenes with Chris too.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:10 am

Damn, I can't believe that they still like Chris Campaign. I though Leon is way more better. The quick-shot thing is awesome. new and highly improved skills. OMG, say goodbye to Gun-Buying. Nah, it's time for Skill-Buying. Hell yeah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next