HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls?

Go down 
+9
RebelliousQueen
Ghost Leader
Mass Distraction
Spike991
Vandal
37 Narwhals
Nobudy
will1234562
Paperface*
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AL_Redfield
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
AL_Redfield

How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls?   How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:37 pm

Mercy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Her signature is definitely from Operation Raccon City. But I can't tell where her avatar is from…

K figured it out. I din't recognize the ORC one. Go figure. But her avy is totally from DSC. It's the scene where Chief Irons mutates, or rather that G creature tears him apart from the inside. And it's head hit the light, very cool and creepy scene. bounce

Ah. I never actually played DSC. I didn't want to spend the money for Resident Evil Sparknotes, I felt that Umbrella Chronicles was a let down.

Oh yea, that, what he said haha. To me, DSC was better than Umbrella Chronicles so maybe its worth playing it? To me it surely was cos Claire was in it haha.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls?   How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:54 am

"Sparknotes"

LOL
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls?   How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:06 pm

Paperface* wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Cause you have no idea how hard it is to make a hair that high definition, CG animated and 3D graphics what so ever that called. Imagine if all the ladies of RE had long hair probably the sketch artists and the game designer called it quits. That is so freaking hard.

I actually do Very Happy I think they're getting the hang of it though.. Deborah's hair movements on her CG cutscene was pretty good.. I'm still hoping they'd have atleast ONE character that has TIFA length hair. If Enix can do it(they have a lot).. why can't capcom right?
And in RE:1 - 3. Their hairs don't even move at all(except in cg cutscenes).. Smile

EDIT:
search "realistic character hair" on youtube.. wish they had one that looks like that! lol!

What, are you kidding me Tifa length hair? Let me remind you that we're talkin about Resident Evil and not Final Fantasy. There's a huge difference between them. That's not gonna happen, I think. Cause if the developers and sketch artists of Capcom did that it costs a lot of time and it take years to make a long hair like Tifa had. I know it's Epic but it's not gonna work. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls?   How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:23 pm

Yeah, there's a vast difference between RE and FF, namely the fact that the former takes place in the real world. Tifa hair in RE would be like giving samurai swords to the SEALs in Medal of Honor.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls?   How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:01 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Yeah, there's a vast difference between RE and FF, namely the fact that the former takes place in the real world. Tifa hair in RE would be like giving samurai swords to the SEALs in Medal of Honor.
Haha, this made my day. Funny but so true.

How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 You-got-it-obama-meme
Back to top Go down
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

PostSubject: Re: How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls?   How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:58 pm

lol i'm not saying they should do a hair that looks exactly like tifa's.. or a japan-ish hair, I'm talking about the length, And yeah, it'll be hard. who knows, maybe they've tried? for helena? But it didn't work out so they shortened it? lol
I'm also saying that FF has a lot of long haired girls. I'm not saying RE should like copy them. But RE hasn't even one.. oh wait. JILL.. LOL But i'm guessing they're gonna have her cut her hair when she comes back..

Yes, RE takes place in the real world.. It also takes place in 2013. Having long hair is like a trend now.. So making "ATLEAST" one character that has long hair wouldn't hurt right?

"IF" capcom isn't lazy with their graphic engines they should try to animate long beautiful hair(again, not the over-the-top japan-ish hair you guys are thinking, just the simple ones girls have now).

EDIT: I remembered what Carla originally looked like.. She had long hair, Wish she stayed that way. LOL.

ALSO.

SPOILERS:: In the cutscene where the gas exploded and made everyone on tatchi a zombie. There was this chinese girl who's looking outside through a glass. Then she got killed cause the zombies broke the glass and got in.. SHE had really great hair!!!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls?   How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:55 am

Speaking of long haired RE characters...

How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 5-duvall
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls?   How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:43 am

Paperface* wrote:
SPOILERS:: In the cutscene where the gas exploded and made everyone on tatchi a zombie. There was this chinese girl who's looking outside through a glass. Then she got killed cause the zombies broke the glass and got in.. SHE had really great hair!!!

I can't really remember that. Where was that part anyway?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls?   How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:05 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Paperface* wrote:

I can't really remember that. Where was that part anyway?
Missile exploded in the middle of that Chinese city, gas everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls?   How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:33 am

Paperface* wrote:
lol i'm not saying they should do a hair that looks exactly like tifa's.. or a japan-ish hair, I'm talking about the length
I'm referring to the length. RE has moved away from the random survivor in a zombie apocalypse storyline and is more or less a military shooter now, so there won't be characters with ankle-length hair. It'd be ridiculous and out of place.

If you want Tifa hair, play Final Fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls?   How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:15 am

will1234562 wrote:
Paperface* wrote:
Or it's logical because they're gonna think their hair
would just get in the way?
Bingo.Ponytails are more practical on the battlefield,because the long hair get in the way...a lot.

Basically this.

The only real logical choices they have is to put it in a ponytail or have it short. Besides, who cares about looking good when going into battle?

I always thought them having Helena's hair down and in her face was pretty stupid imo.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls?   How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:17 am

Teh Black Cat wrote:
I always thought them having Helena's hair down and in her face was pretty stupid imo.
You think that's stupid? How about Rachel Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls?   How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:21 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

Ha. Yeah.. I'm not even going to comment on that, because you know having your hair completely covering your eyes is a great way to fight.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls?   How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:23 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
My theory is that Rachel's design,even Rachel herself,was made to mock the big chested girl,who dies first in horror movies.That's the only logical explanation to me...there were so many things wrong with her design Laughing .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls?   How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:27 am

Teh Black Cat wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

Ha. Yeah.. I'm not even going to comment on that, because you know having your hair completely covering your eyes is a great way to fight.
And we all know how that turned out.

will1234562 wrote:
My theory is that Rachel's design,even Rachel herself,was made to mock the big chested girl,who dies first in horror movies.That's the only logical explanation to me. There were so many things wrong with her design.
I actually liked her design because she was different Razz She made an awesome boss too. Too bad you couldn't play as her in Raid Mode...

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls?   How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:35 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

I actually liked her design because she was different Razz She made an awesome boss too. Too bad you couldn't play as her in Raid Mode...
I never said it was bad - it's just the last thing I would wear if I'm going on a mission Laughing .
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls?   How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:58 am

will1234562 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
My theory is that Rachel's design,even Rachel herself,was made to mock the big chested girl,who dies first in horror movies.That's the only logical explanation to me...there were so many things wrong with her design Laughing .

So, is Jill suppose to symbolize the big chested heroine?

Ada :the big chested spy?

Claire: the big chested valley girl?

Sheva: the big chested sidekick?

Sherry: the big chested blonde chick?

Carla: the big chested villain?

See where I'm going with this? Laughing
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls?   How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:23 pm

Known_Hero wrote:

Not really Laughing.I just pointed out that usually the most attractive girl,with revealing clothing,dies first in horror movies.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls?   How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:10 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:
She's Secret Service, not military. Different regulations and mission parameters.

How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 Pict68

See how the SS agent over Biden's shoulder is wearing her hair out?
Back to top Go down
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

PostSubject: Re: How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls?   How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:51 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Paperface* wrote:
lol i'm not saying they should do a hair that looks exactly like tifa's.. or a japan-ish hair, I'm talking about the length
I'm referring to the length. RE has moved away from the random survivor in a zombie apocalypse storyline and is more or less a military shooter now, so there won't be characters with ankle-length hair. It'd be ridiculous and out of place.

If you want Tifa hair, play Final Fantasy.

I see. FYI i'm talking about her hair on the movie. not the 'tied' longer hair.. her hair was shorter in the movie
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls?   How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:40 am

will1234562 wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:

Not really Laughing.I just pointed out that usually the most attractive girl,with revealing clothing,dies first in horror movies.

I was pointing out that most female video game characters are uber attractive and pack at least a D cup. Rachel isn't unique in that regard.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls?   How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:46 am

Known_Hero wrote:

I was pointing out that most female video game characters are uber attractive and pack at least a D cup. Rachel isn't unique in that regard.
I never said Rachel has unique because she has a big chest Laughing She's wearing ridiculous clothing,has bangs, that cover her eyes and has a handgun with only one clip...now who would go "armed" like that for a mission?Either she was made as a parody of someone or Capcom has gone mad.
You're talking about girls in games having big chests,I'm talking about girls in movies.One is a game cliche,the other a movie cliche,which is why I said she's probably made after a "movie girl",because this type of cliche is uncommon in games - usually the attractive girl lives in the end.
P.S.Just because I said it was a "cliche" doesn't mean it's bad or boring - just very common.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls?   How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:08 pm

will1234562 wrote:

I never said Rachel has unique because she has a big chest Laughing She's wearing ridiculous clothing,has bangs, that cover her eyes and has a handgun with only one clip...now who would go "armed" like that for a mission?Either she was made as a parody of someone or Capcom has gone mad.

True, but isn't a impractically sexy outfit the standard for female video game characters?

will1234562 wrote:

You're talking about girls in games having big chests,I'm talking about girls in movies.One is a game cliche,the other a movie cliche,which is why I said she's probably made after a "movie girl",because this type of cliche is uncommon in games - usually the attractive girl lives in the end.
P.S.Just because I said it was a "cliche" doesn't mean it's bad or boring - just very common.

How can you differentiate the two when they both have the same attributes?

FYI: I'm just trying to pick your brain a bit..........and then eat it What a Face
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls?   How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:29 pm

Known_Hero wrote:

FYI: I'm just trying to pick your brain a bit..........and then eat it What a Face
Zombie alert affraid !
Back to top Go down
Mrvinaro
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Mrvinaro

PostSubject: Re: How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls?   How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:30 pm

I really think they wasted a really great chance one making sherry a long haired girl
I mean I still think she should be something like Lili from Tekken U know Sad

well I'm still hoping Claire has a long hair since she doesn't fight anymore so her long hair wont be a problem

or maybe even Jill now since the last time we saw her in 09 in 3 Y your hair can be really tall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls?   How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How come RE or some/most games don't create long haired girls?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next