HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Recipe #01:How to Create a Tyrant.(and few things ive sorted out about G-virus) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Recipe #01:How to Create a Tyrant.(and few things ive sorted out about G-virus) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Recipe #01:How to Create a Tyrant.(and few things ive sorted out about G-virus) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Recipe #01:How to Create a Tyrant.(and few things ive sorted out about G-virus) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Recipe #01:How to Create a Tyrant.(and few things ive sorted out about G-virus) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Recipe #01:How to Create a Tyrant.(and few things ive sorted out about G-virus) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Recipe #01:How to Create a Tyrant.(and few things ive sorted out about G-virus) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Recipe #01:How to Create a Tyrant.(and few things ive sorted out about G-virus) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Recipe #01:How to Create a Tyrant.(and few things ive sorted out about G-virus) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Recipe #01:How to Create a Tyrant.(and few things ive sorted out about G-virus)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

Recipe #01:How to Create a Tyrant.(and few things ive sorted out about G-virus) Empty
PostSubject: Recipe #01:How to Create a Tyrant.(and few things ive sorted out about G-virus)   Recipe #01:How to Create a Tyrant.(and few things ive sorted out about G-virus) EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 10:50 pm

Ok so here I am:we were talking with spike991 on the thread"Nemesis,who is he or she or it?"
and about mutations for the Tyrants and I was thinking about what he said about the declination of the brain cells and that it has nothin to do with the intelligence and with this I sorted out few things about the Tyrants(mostly the t101)and perhaps the creation about the Gvirus.
So here it is

If you think about it it is logical,the brain cells decline with the virus so an extremely intelligent people has better chance to become a Tyrant

exemple:
brain cell of normal people:6billions cells
very intelligent people:10billions cells
T-virus:mutations+remove 8 billions of cells

Normal people= -2billions of cells=basic zombie(close to the absolute stupidity)
Very intelligent people= 2billions of cells=Tyrant(not Einstein but can understand basic and not-so-complex orders)
(You can also do it without numbers but with a kind of quote:Strong cells,Normal cells and week cells)

Now to Explain more further Very intelligent people arnt that much rare*,so why 1 out of 10millions?cause only Intelligent peoples WITH the right genetic code** evolves into a Tyrant,means there would be 50 peoples in the US who could evolve into Tyrants without any laboratory modifications,and thats what Birkin was working on**(cause even with the researchs of Umbrella to find those peoples,it might take years to find many,they could only find few) and perhaps led to the G virus.

*(They said Very intelligent,doesnt meant EXTREMELY EINSTEINSUPERHERO Intelligent people)

**I took my sources about the genetic code and the knowing Birkin was trying to modificate the T-virus to get more Tyrants from Resident Evil The Umbrella Chronicles(files about RE1),u could probably find this elsewhere but i dont know exactly where,I use mosty UC as a database for informations.

The Explanations ive just wrote are my own opinion and I truly think their logical and not the worst to explain few things about the Tyrant and the G virus,now Im not saying thats how the Gvirus was created but perhaps it started it all(the research) or it is linked to it.

Now perhaps what I wrote is wrong ,but Ill let you judge.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Recipe #01:How to Create a Tyrant.(and few things ive sorted out about G-virus) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recipe #01:How to Create a Tyrant.(and few things ive sorted out about G-virus)   Recipe #01:How to Create a Tyrant.(and few things ive sorted out about G-virus) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:03 am

This is pretty good info.Smile The person didn't need to be really intelligent as much as it was their brain level needed to be kept at a certain level of intelligence, which would also go with what you said, that having someone more intelligent would be better, but I don't know if that would exactly make it a better chance of keeping the brain cells from declining slower, or anything like that, the big part would of course be the genetic code, which made it near impossible to find a host, which is of course what left their research into that at a standstill.Smile

The research into the Tyrants certainly helped, but I would say that it really wasn't a big factor. William found the G-virus in Lisa's body 23 years after the initial tests, and it had been incubating, with all of the stuff she had been injected with, Progenitor, T-virus, NE-parasite, etc, so the G-virus was a very powerful mix of them all. And like you said, when Birkin was working on modifying T, that eventually led him to G.Smile

I may have put this before, but after this stuff, on Sheena Island, they had come up with a method to succesfully mass produce the Tyrants, the T-103 model, which had the capability to take orders, unlike previous T-101(Proto-Tyrant) and T-102. They apparently took children from all around the world, ages varying from like 14 to 20, and a material that was found right around the time that they develop their secondary sex chromosomes was needed, but it wouldn't work if the person was dead or asleep, they had to be alive and even fear would help, they used this and mass produced the T-103 Tyrants, like Mr. X, and the T-0400tp.Smile
Back to top Go down
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: Recipe #01:How to Create a Tyrant.(and few things ive sorted out about G-virus)   Recipe #01:How to Create a Tyrant.(and few things ive sorted out about G-virus) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:07 am

oooh this info is cool Smile
I never did figure that out lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recipe #01:How to Create a Tyrant.(and few things ive sorted out about G-virus)   Recipe #01:How to Create a Tyrant.(and few things ive sorted out about G-virus) Empty

Back to top Go down

Recipe #01:How to Create a Tyrant.(and few things ive sorted out about G-virus)
Page 1 of 1