Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Favourite BSAA Members!

Go down 
+21
Ssplain
MissRachel
MSR
will1234562
Outbreakgirl
Teh Black Cat
leonskennedy232
Melissa_89
RebelliousQueen
The mastAH!
Lady Yuna
Known_Hero
Mass Distraction
Vandal
McShowtime
00biohazard
rawk82
White Rock
JamTyrantH
RaviorStygian
Spike991
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:40 am

The BSAA is full of awesome characters,so it's kind of hard to pick one.Even so,my vote goes to Clive R. O'Brian.It takes guts to do what he did(see - no spoilers) and take the responsibility for it.He knew the risks were high,but got the job done.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 3 EmptySun May 26, 2013 3:05 pm

will1234562 wrote:
The BSAA is full of awesome characters,so it's kind of hard to pick one.Even so,my vote goes to Clive R. O'Brian.It takes guts to do what he did(see - no spoilers) and take the responsibility for it.He knew the risks were high,but got the job done.
Does this mean you beat it? And my vote also goes to O'brian. He was such an awesome new character, voiced by Paul Eiding. That's right, Eiding, whom also voices Colonel Roy Campbell in the MGS series. I really do hope we see O'brian again, like how we've seen Campbell even after MGS1.
Back to top Go down
MissRachel
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
MissRachel

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:21 am

I have to choose Finn Macauley, he was a rookie but had so much potential. It make me sad in RE6 for him to just die and mutate. At least he died heroicly saving Piers and Chris.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:03 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
Does this mean you beat it?
Yep and I'm extremely satisfied with it Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:59 pm

Jill Valentine is my favorite member by far. I like her for her past and how far she has come. I like the fact that she was once a thief and now she is out there trying to make the world a better place.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:45 pm

Ssplain wrote:
Jill Valentine is my favorite member by far. I like her for her past and how far she has come. I like the fact that she was once a thief and now she is out there trying to make the world a better place.
Wait, When was it stated that she was a thief in canon? I looked at the RE5 file for Jill. And it never said that.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:12 pm

I apologize, that was in the book (non cannon). It was just so well written and made so much sense that it stuck with me. 1 point for S. D. Perry.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:29 am

I agree with people saying Sheva's #1, cs she's the babe , she made me fully enjoy the "over the shoulder view" in RE5, but as for favorite, well after Chris (daaa) id still go for Piers, I still think that killing him was a bi

t unfair . . .
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:03 am

Jill, as she is my favorite RE character overall.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:23 am

Nobudy wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
Wait, When was it stated that she was a thief in canon? I looked at the RE5 file for Jill. And it never said that.

What the heck. Wait a minute, Jill being a thief before? Please explain this to us. Alright, it was in a novel book, well I haven't read it and I'll make sure I will. Smile

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
id still go for Piers, I still think that killing him was a bi

t unfair . . .

It really was. For us it is. But for Capcom they haven't got a second thought on killing him. That's the worst part. It was easy for them to kill him just like that.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:10 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Ssplain wrote:

What the heck. Wait a minute, Jill being a thief before? Please explain this to us. Alright, it was in a novel book, well I haven't read it and I'll make sure I will. Smile

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
id still go for Piers, I still think that killing him was a bi

t unfair . . .

It really was. For us it is. But for Capcom they haven't got a second thought on killing him. That's the worst part. It was easy for them to kill him just like that.
The thing is, RE6 was originally going to kill off Chris if you made certain choices. However, we wouldn't know if it was canon or not.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:28 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Ssplain wrote:

It is in S. D. Perry's novelization of the RE1 game. It is called The Umbrella Conspiracy. It is not considered canon, but it is very very close to it. She definitely did her research on the game before she put her work into it. She does a really impressive job at filling in back stories on characters, adding dialogue, and character development. If you have not read them, I highly recommend it!

Regardless, Jill is still my favorite BSAA member. I did like Josh a lot too.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:05 pm

Ssplain wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Ssplain wrote:

It is in S. D. Perry's novelization of the RE1 game. It is called The Umbrella Conspiracy. It is not considered canon, but it is very very close to it. She definitely did her research on the game before she put her work into it. She does a really impressive job at filling in back stories on characters, adding dialogue, and character development. If you have not read them, I highly recommend it!

There's no being "close" to canon, it either is or isn't. And Perry's books, while written with close ties to the games' story arc, are not canon. There's no "close" to it.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:31 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Ssplain wrote:

There's no being "close" to canon, it either is or isn't. And Perry's books, while written with close ties to the games' story arc, are not canon. There's no "close" to it.

Perry's books are written with close ties to the games' story arc. The books unfold a lot like the canon of the story, only slightly different in some areas. I stated "it is not canon". If it is not close, it is most definitely similar.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:37 am

Nobudy wrote:
The thing is, RE6 was originally going to kill off Chris if you made certain choices. However, we wouldn't know if it was canon or not.
Sources! I demand them!
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite BSAA Members!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3