Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Favourite BSAA Members!

Go down 
+21
Ssplain
MissRachel
MSR
will1234562
Outbreakgirl
Teh Black Cat
leonskennedy232
Melissa_89
RebelliousQueen
The mastAH!
Lady Yuna
Known_Hero
Mass Distraction
Vandal
McShowtime
00biohazard
rawk82
White Rock
JamTyrantH
RaviorStygian
Spike991
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:05 pm

Now I really, really, REALLY want to play RE5 again D: Damn you world for taking my saves away from me!

Actually on topic, I really liked the whole cast of BSAA members in RER. My favorite from there would propably be Keith.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:11 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Actually on topic, I really liked the whole cast of BSAA members in RER. My favorite from there would propably be Keith.
Ah yes, Keith. His dual-swords are the thing of legends!

Last edited by RaviorStygian on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:41 pm

Quint an Keith were my favorite characters in RER. For some reason I'm really liking cheesy characters in serious movies. I blame my friends for that. But I hate serious characters acting cheesy. If you're serious stay serious, if you're cheesy, stay cheesy.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:03 pm

Mercy wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:
sheva is my most hated character in RE.
I hate the AI, not the character. I use to despise her completely, but after beating Resident Evil 6, I realized how special she was to Chris. It's not like he had a team to take on Wesker, they kind of took the weight of the world on their shoulders.

I can appreciate her as she is, but still, she's pretty useless.

The first lady of BSAA? I don't think so, that's maybe Jill Valentine buddy, whoever posted that.

Wait, who was Keith again?

Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:29 pm

Sorry OP, the truth is Sheva put in more work in BSAA than Jill. If it wasn't for her and Chris, Wesker would've saturated the planet with uroborus. Plus, let's not forget who actually killed Wesker Smile

Sheva also checked on Chris after after RE5 to see if the group needed her assistance

Sheva is a more valuable asset to BSAA than Jill.

Back to top Go down
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:42 pm

Mercy wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:
I hate the AI, not the character. I use to despise her completely, but after beating Resident Evil 6, I realized how special she was to Chris. It's not like he had a team to take on Wesker, they kind of took the weight of the world on their shoulders.

her AI was terrible but i didnt like some of the things she said, i cringe at some of her lines. in general i just really didnt like her. i do however agree with what you said about chris.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:09 pm

JamTyrantH wrote:
Mercy wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:

her AI was terrible but i didnt like some of the things she said, i cringe at some of her lines. in general i just really didnt like her. i do however agree with what you said about chris.
Okay, I think it was we last line in the game, she said "That was for our fallen brothers." I slapped myself so hard after she said that, I hated myself for a week. It made no sense, why do characters talk to dead villains in the first place? I did the same thing when Helena said "Thats for everything you've done." To Simmons.

But to hate a character because they have bad lines isn't a good reason to hate a character.
Back to top Go down
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:35 pm

Mercy wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:
Mercy wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:

Okay, I think it was we last line in the game, she said "That was for our fallen brothers." I slapped myself so hard after she said that, I hated myself for a week. It made no sense, why do characters talk to dead villains in the first place? I did the same thing when Helena said "Thats for everything you've done." To Simmons.

But to hate a character because they have bad lines isn't a good reason to hate a character.

yeah that line makes me cringe like you wouldnt believe.i didnt hate her just because of the diologue it was .... everything lol
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Playstation Network Yunfang1130

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:45 pm

Spike991 wrote:

OK peeps, we've had Piers mentioned enough.

:< I was just about to pick him though. Argh, okay.. my favorite was Jessica Sherawat from Revelations. She was a very strong female who knew how to get the job done and I liked her clothes :3. Too bad I never got to play her though. Thanks 3DS!

Oh, and Finn Macauley too. He was a really nice guy and the letter he wrote to his mom was sweet Sad . Capcom should start making plushies. I want a Finn and Piers plushie please.
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:49 am

Who could forget such classic BSAA membes such as Generic BSAA Member 1, Generic BSAA Member 2, and who could forget, Generic BSAA Soldier eaten by crocodile!

But seriously, although most die in vain, the BSAA will still hold strong, as for fave members, I have to say Kirk (I want to say Thompson, but I think it was only Kirk he was known by) and Finn. Both were great back-up.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:19 am

The mastAH! wrote:
I have to say Kirk (I want to say Thompson, but I think it was only Kirk he was known by)
You mean the pilot? Mathison.
Back to top Go down
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:37 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Sorry OP, the truth is Sheva put in more work in BSAA than Jill. If it wasn't for her and Chris, Wesker would've saturated the planet with uroborus. Plus, let's not forget who actually killed Wesker Smile

Sheva also checked on Chris after after RE5 to see if the group needed her assistance

Sheva is a more valuable asset to BSAA than Jill.

Jill Valentine, as well as Chris Redfield are founding members of the BSAA, and without her, Chris would've died in Europe at the hands of Wesker, as per the Lost in Nightmare scenario. I know she played a major part of RER, though I haven't tried it yet, so I can't debate on that.

True, Sheva has a key role in RE5, but to say she's more valuable than Jill, I am skeptical. Remember that without Jill's info on Wesker's virus, they might have not make it...

Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:50 pm

- Chris Redfield
- Piers Nivans
- Sheva Alomar
- Josh Stone
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:49 pm

Lady Yuna wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

OK peeps, we've had Piers mentioned enough.

:< I was just about to pick him though. Argh, okay.. my favorite was Jessica Sherawat from Revelations. She was a very strong female who knew how to get the job done and I liked her clothes :3. Too bad I never got to play her though. Thanks 3DS!

Oh, and Finn Macauley too. He was a really nice guy and the letter he wrote to his mom was sweet Sad . Capcom should start making plushies. I want a Finn and Piers plushie please.

Cool you got Jessica's first and last name, I never remembered. I thought she was gonna take place in RE5, when Chris was saying, "THAT BITCH!" I assumed he was referring to her. Guess it ended up being Ada, or to be more precise, Ada's Clone, that's right, spoilers suckas, get over it.

@Known_Hero, slanderous lies. Jill has surely accomplished more, like finishing off Veltro in RER. She's also way cooler and sexier than Sheva. Fact. No way can Sheva and her purple corssette ever compare to Jill and her accomplishments as a BSAA agent, as well as STARS, post STARS and just a women, ever possibly match up to the force of nature that is Jill Valentine.

@Mercy, her lines made me cringe too. "She's tough, I'll give her that", shutup. You don't desere to voice your opinion after slackingly tagging along throughout the whole game and just ruining the solo experience that Chris had. She didn't direct a damn thing. She didn't know Africa like the back of her hand, like Jill knew Raccoon, and really, it was a pretty linear route, Chris didn't need Sheva. And Mr. Redfield would've found a way to defeat Wesker, if it were a solo experience, I garauntee it. You wanted a garauntee, wellll, you can stick your head up a bull's ass and get a pretty good look at a T-Bone steak, but I'd rather take the butcher's word for it.

RE5, RE has always been a solo experience, and we were generally grateful for any partner assistance, which was usually scarce, but having a partner forced on you really took away from the overall product of RE5. RE5 is still pretty nice as a whole, but it's lacking, big time. AND! It was the last dissapointing RE game I might add. RER was friggin awesome, so was DSC and RE6, as well as Damnation, so after Capcom has had their little fit of unsatisfactory games, they've finally learned again what works for RE, and Sheva has no role. Maybe they can bring her back at some point...

But at current time, Sheva is a character known for being an annoying shit, with questionable AI(even if people like Nite claim that Sheva whooped majini ass in their copy) and that's what she'll be known for, forever, but she could totally make a fun cameo or something in a future game. I'm an optimist afterall.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:21 am

Spike991 wrote:
But at current time, Sheva is a character known for being an annoying shit, with questionable AI(even if people like Nite claim that Sheva whooped majini ass in their copy) and that's what she'll be known for, forever, but she could totally make a fun cameo or something in a future game. I'm an optimist afterall.
Honestly dude, that really depends on the perspective. Yes, she might seem like that to you but to a lot of people like me, Nite and others, she's just as fine a character as Jill.

Spike991 wrote:
She's also way cooler and sexier than Sheva. Fact. My opinion.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:51 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Honestly dude, that really depends on the perspective. Yes, she might seem like that to you but to a lot of people like me, Nite and others, she's just as fine a character as Jill.

Spike991 wrote:
She's also way cooler and sexier than Sheva. Fact. My opinion.

Nah, it's majority opinion. And Jill would whup Sheva's ass. In fact, she did.

Back on topic: Josh Stone. He was more likable than Sheva, although there was something really suspicious about him during the game, it ended up being nothing. That might've been cooler for his character, but he was cool enough. I particularly liked seeing how he used wrestling moves, like the dropkick, german suplex and dropping an elbow on fallen majini.
Back to top Go down
Melissa_89
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Melissa_89

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:23 am

Since Jill is my favourite character in the entire RE universe, she is of course my favourite BSAA member. Chris as well, I like him being a strong-willed and broken agent at the same time. Then again he encouraged the nervous Finn at the beginning in RE 6 which makes him more sympathetic for me.

I also like Piers, he was a great BSAA member, stayed calm and determined during RE 6. He would've been a great captain someday.
Back to top Go down
leonskennedy232
Zombie
Zombie
leonskennedy232

Playstation Network agentwes3
Steam : leonsk23

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:51 pm

josh stone cuz he's a sharpshooter hells ya ftw
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:32 pm

I remember being both surprised and disappointed when I found out Jill wasn't going to be Chris's partner in 6, but I actually loved Piers's character. So imma go with him, but Chris and Jill will always be my main two. Gotta keep it old school.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:15 am

Teh Black Cat wrote:
I remember being both surprised and disappointed when I found out Jill wasn't going to be Chris's partner in 6, but I actually loved Piers's character. So imma go with him, but Chris and Jill will always be my main two. Gotta keep it old school.

Chris/Jill will always be the best pairing for partners in RE, but would you really have wanted Jill as Chris' partner in RE6? After them both being in RE5(although they didn't get their moment, it was ruined by Sheva), but they still had LIN and RER, both very recent games.

I'm glad she wasn't his partner in RE6, just wish she had been mentioned at least once.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:46 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

Chris/Jill will always be the best pairing for partners in RE, but would you really have wanted Jill as Chris' partner in RE6? After them both being in RE5(although they didn't get their moment, it was ruined by Sheva), but they still had LIN and RER, both very recent games.

I'm glad she wasn't his partner in RE6, just wish she had been mentioned at least once.

Well they're a great match and I didn't really consider them to be an actual pair in RE5, and with everything that happened it would have been great to see them team up once again in 6.

Although I'm not complaining either way. I liked the Chris&Piers pairing as well.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:32 pm

Josh Cool Didn't ask why.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:11 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

Well they're a great match and I didn't really consider them to be an actual pair in RE5, and with everything that happened it would have been great to see them team up once again in 6.

Although I'm not complaining either way. I liked the Chris&Piers pairing as well.

I wasn't using RE5's story as an example as much. Mainly LIN and RER, which is actually plenty. I think it'd be kind of overkill to have a 3rd game with them teamed up all the time. Within like a 2 or 3 year time period.

But, considering how they left Jill at the end of RE5, with odd pigmentations and such, it'd be nice to at least she if she's ok.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:17 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

I wasn't using RE5's story as an example as much. Mainly LIN and RER, which is actually plenty. I think it'd be kind of overkill to have a 3rd game with them teamed up all the time. Within like a 2 or 3 year time period.

But, considering how they left Jill at the end of RE5, with odd pigmentations and such, it'd be nice to at least she if she's ok.

LIN actually made me want to play a full game of them as partners. I haven't played RER yet, however I thought they weren't partners? I thought Jill was searching for him or something? I haven't looked too much into the game because I didn't want to ruin it.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:20 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

LIN actually made me want to play a full game of them as partners. I haven't played RER yet, however I thought they weren't partners? I thought Jill was searching for him or something? I haven't looked too much into the game because I didn't want to ruin it.

Yeah, LIN was just a fun little mini game, that definately left me wanting more.

They were looking for eachother in RER, buttt...SPOILERS they met up later on and had a good portion of the game working together. Really nice actually. As soon as it comes to consoles, you should def play it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite BSAA Members!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next