HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?

Go down 
+10
PWNERX
Industrial Ridden
NiteKrawler
Ghost Leader
Spike991
RaviorStygian
Vandal
Mass Distraction
Valentine Fan
PunkMaister
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:53 am

Didn't they use like Chris or something without permission from Capcom which caused them to not have him in RE: Retribution? I swear I read that somewhere. I'm not sure why they had to take Claire out though. No
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:27 am

Alright, I want 100,000 for the FX and actors, and the rights to the movies, and agent 47 to kill Anderson for screwing something up.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:11 am

PWNERX wrote:
Alright, I want 100,000 for the FX and actors, and the rights to the movies, and agent 47 to kill Anderson for screwing something up.
100,000 for all that? That's a mighty low budget you got there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:25 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Don't worry, the actors don't really eat anything.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:38 pm

Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Don't worry, the actors don't really eat anything.
True. In any case it would still propably be better than Afterlife.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
TyrantSteve
Cerberus
Cerberus
TyrantSteve

PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:19 am

PunkMaister wrote:
Could Screengems and Anderson lose their rights to RE if in their arrogance and gall get entangled into too many film projects and fail to deliver another RE film in 3 years time as was the case with Sam Raimi in the Spiderman franchise? I cannot conceive that if he fails to deliver a movie for for too long a time rights would not revert back to Capcom.

Valentine Fan wrote:
I would hope so, and then maybe we could get a director who knows what the hell he's doing with these games.

I certainly hope they lose the rights to RE. I cannot imagine a worse movie than a reboot made by the same people who made the previous ones. I want a whole new movie, whole new cast, whole new production team, and a whole new look. Give the rights to HAMMER, I would love to see them head an RE film. Get Akira Yamoka and one of the composers from the old-school RE games to collaborate on a score.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:35 am

It's unlikely they will, though. The Anderson movies are still a resounding financial success, so as long as they're making money, Capcom won't complain.
Back to top Go down
TyrantSteve
Cerberus
Cerberus
TyrantSteve

PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:47 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
It's unlikely they will, though. The Anderson movies are still a resounding financial success, so as long as they're making money, Capcom won't complain.

I'm sick of this. Narrow-minded, short attention spanned idiots who throw their money at people like screengems. It's because of this that the RE films are never gonna f#@%ing be what die-hard fans want. Morons outnumber them. You know what everyone? I'm planning to write my own Resident Evil script. The way it should be.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:49 pm

TyrantSteve wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
I'm sick of this. Narrow-minded, short attention spanned idiots who throw their money at people like screengems. It's because of this that the RE films are never gonna f#@%ing be what die-hard fans want. Morons outnumber them.
Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 STOP-LIKING-what-i-dont-LIKE

Give me a break. Rolling Eyes  No one is narrow minded or an idiot because they like something you don't. I liked them up until Afterlife, which felt incomplete but otherwise okay, while Retribution wasn't any better and had a stupid twist for its ending.

Quote :
You know what everyone? I'm planning to write my own Resident Evil script. The way it should be.
Yeah, good luck with that. Neutral 
Back to top Go down
TyrantSteve
Cerberus
Cerberus
TyrantSteve

PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:59 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
TyrantSteve wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
I'm sick of this. Narrow-minded, short attention spanned idiots who throw their money at people like screengems. It's because of this that the RE films are never gonna f#@%ing be what die-hard fans want. Morons outnumber them. You know what everyone? I'm planning to write my own Resident Evil script. The way it should be.
Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 STOP-LIKING-what-i-dont-LIKE

Give me a break. Rolling Eyes  No one is narrow minded or an idiot because they like something you don't. I liked them up until Afterlife, which felt incomplete but otherwise okay, while Retribution wasn't any better.

I'm not having a go at you. I wasn't even calling you narrow-minded or an idiot. All I was saying was that most RE fans want an old-school RE style film. That won't happen until people stop going by the bucket load to go see the Anderson movies.

I myself agree with you on the films. I liked the first 3, too.

I'm not intolerant either. Everyone has an opinion. I'm just angry 'cause more people seem to want the newer RE games and films, whereas I want old-school RE games and films.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:14 pm

TyrantSteve wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Yeah! Wrie a script! That'll show them!
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:55 am

Well, time to dig up my old RE6 movie ideas...
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:57 am

A lot of talk about Hans Zimmer doing the score for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 movie. I hope there is truth to this...

The success of the Resident Evil movies is something I will never understand. The next installment is suppose the be the last, right?

Last edited by Ssplain on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needs sleep)
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:05 am

Ssplain wrote:
A lot of talk about Hans Zimmer doing the score for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 movie. I hope there is truth to this...

How come, no more Andrew Garfield? I thought he still portray Spider-Man, or maybe Hans Zimmer is one of the characters in the film. I don't know yet. I heard Jamie Foxx is part of it too. Smile Very Happy

Ssplain wrote:
The success of the Resident Evil movies is something I will never understand. The next installment is suppose the be the last, right?

Yes, so true. Well, according to Anderson, he said it is his last installment of the film. Damn, I can't wait 'til it's over.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:11 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Ssplain wrote:

How come, no more Andrew Garfield? I thought he still portray Spider Man, or maybe Hans Zimmer is one of the  characters in the film. I don't know yet.

Ssplain wrote:

Don't worry, Garfield is still Spidey! I am with you, he did very well! Zimmer is a composer, he did the music for the recent Batman and Superman movies.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:19 am

Ssplain wrote:
Ssplain wrote:

How come, no more Andrew Garfield? I thought he still portray Spider Man, or maybe Hans Zimmer is one of the characters in the film. I don't know yet.

Ssplain wrote:

Don't worry, Garfield is still Spidey! I am with you, he did very well! Zimmer is a composer, he did the music for the recent Batman and Superman movies.

Yaaaaay! It's much of a shame if they going to remove Andrew Garfield, and put new one. >_< Hans Zimmer is a composer? Sorry, I thought he was an actor .__.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:21 am

Ssplain wrote:
The success of the Resident Evil movies is something I will never understand.
Contrary to some's feelings about them, people like the movies. That's pretty much all there is to it. Neutral 

Quote :
Don't worry, Garfield is still Spidey!
Hopefully they don't go the direction he wanted and make Parker gay... Rolling Eyes 

Ssplain wrote:
The next installment is suppose the be the last, right?
Yes, so true. Well, according to Anderson, he said it is his last installment of the film. Damn, I can't wait 'til it's over.
I'd take that with a grain of sand, if I were you. He said the same thing about Extinction when they were making it, too.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:26 am

Hah! Well, he actually stated that a gay spiderman would not make sense in the movies, and that it was only a philosophical question. Thank goodness for that...

I am excited about Fox as Electro, he looked pretty good in the teaser.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:52 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Hopefully they don't go the direction he wanted and make Parker gay... Rolling Eyes

Haha Laughing In my part, he did a great job as being Spider-Man. I just don't want Stan Lee get a new one. I mean, he fits in it.

Quote :
I'd take that with a grain of sand, if I were you. He said the same thing about Extinction when they were making it, too.

You've got to be kidding me ;_; seriously? No way... Can someone make them stop?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 3:09 am

I felt that Andrew Garfield would fit better as Harry Osborne instead of Peter Parker. He did a good job playing pretty much the same roll in The Social Network.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:06 am

Vandal wrote:
I felt that Andrew Garfield would fit better as Harry Osborne instead of Peter Parker. He did a good job playing pretty much the same roll in The Social Network.

Honestly. The only Harry Orborn for me is James Franco. But I heard there's a new guy named Dane DeeHan he's the new Harry now.
Back to top Go down
TyrantSteve
Cerberus
Cerberus
TyrantSteve

PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:53 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
TyrantSteve wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
I'm sick of this. Narrow-minded, short attention spanned idiots who throw their money at people like screengems. It's because of this that the RE films are never gonna f#@%ing be what die-hard fans want. Morons outnumber them.

Give me a break. Rolling Eyes  No one is narrow minded or an idiot because they like something you don't. I liked them up until Afterlife, which felt incomplete but otherwise okay, while Retribution wasn't any better and had a stupid twist for its ending.

Quote :
You know what everyone? I'm planning to write my own Resident Evil script. The way it should be.
Yeah, good luck with that. Neutral 

Say what you will, I'm not writing this script with the intent on getting it adapted, I'm writing it for me. And maybe for any old-school RE fan that wants the same thing I do.

By chance, do you write?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 5:15 pm

James Franco is just a really good actor. He did a great Osborn. As for the RE films...they are basically the CoD of the film world to me. I thought all of them were just bad. I'm pretty laid back about films too. Hell I even enjoyed the new Star Wars films. I just can't like the RE live action films though. I honestly see them as an intentional slap to the face to fans of the series.
Back to top Go down
TyrantSteve
Cerberus
Cerberus
TyrantSteve

PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 5:30 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
James Franco is just a really good actor. He did a great Osborn. As for the RE films...they are basically the CoD of the film world to me. I thought all of them were just bad. I'm pretty laid back about films too. Hell I even enjoyed the new Star Wars films. I just can't like the RE live action films though. I honestly see them as an intentional slap to the face to fans of the series.

I think James Franco's awesome. Did anyone see him in "Oz The Great And Powerful"? He was fantastic.

Same here. I basically just see them as films to watch when you don't know what to watch. They're substitutes for when you're bored solid.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 5:38 pm

TyrantSteve wrote:
By chance, do you write?
I do, but I've no desire to co-write a script or anything, on the chance that's the direction you were going with this question.

As far as the Osborns go, I'll be happy as long as they try to get Willem DaFoe back as Norman. Goblin confusion aside, he was the best part of the movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?   Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Could screengems lose thier rights to RE like Raimi did with Spidey?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Movies-
Jump to: