HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do Resident Evil zombies eventually die out by themselves?  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do Resident Evil zombies eventually die out by themselves?  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do Resident Evil zombies eventually die out by themselves?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do Resident Evil zombies eventually die out by themselves?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do Resident Evil zombies eventually die out by themselves?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do Resident Evil zombies eventually die out by themselves?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do Resident Evil zombies eventually die out by themselves?  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do Resident Evil zombies eventually die out by themselves?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do Resident Evil zombies eventually die out by themselves?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do Resident Evil zombies eventually die out by themselves?

Go down 
+6
NiteKrawler
Nobudy
RebelliousQueen
Vandal
Mcghie
shark1j
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Do Resident Evil zombies eventually die out by themselves?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do Resident Evil zombies eventually die out by themselves?    Do Resident Evil zombies eventually die out by themselves?  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:47 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Eh, I don't like that idea… personally I think zombies are pure fantasy and if someone tries to make them realistic it takes away the lore for me. But to each their own I suppose. My zombies will always be cannibals who eat but never digests. my favorite zombie film is Zombieland, they just did everything right in my opinion. I have complaints with a lot of movies but Zombieland and Day of the Dead are my top films.

I get what you mean.
I just liked it because it gave a different perspective on zombies or a zombie like infection.
I think I enjoyed it more because of the film in a whole and because they zombies can run, that scares me more than anything.
If realistically a zombie outbreak happened I would not want them to run anyway !
Zombieland is awesome, I first got the impression from tv trailers that was going to be a far fetched and cheesy zombie movie but god was I wrong.
It was hilarious as well, I don't know if there was meant to be funny parts in it but I found it hilarious but at the same time it had horror thrown into it, kind of the same thing shaun of the dead had.
Anything zombie flick by Romero is golden and Day of Dead is no exception Razz

Yes, and it's a respectable reason, it gets old every now and then, something fresh could be a reason on its own to like it.

But yeah, I had my reservation for the film, my best friend who was losing hope in zombie films because of movie like Dance of the Dead. The movie wasn't even really about zombies, it was about finding a place in the world, finding a family. It was just great… and it was funny as hell. I loved the comedy in that movie, it's just something that they can achieve that they can't with any other movie genre. Shooting Bill Murray probably isn't funny unless it's in a zombie film.

I actually got tired of some of Romero's movies. Like I use to love the original Dawn of the Dead, I watched it all the time, but then I got the extended version, couldn't finish it, then couldn't enjoy the movie after that. Night of the Living Dead is still good, I thought Survival of the Dead wasn't that great, I liked Diary of the Dead a lot, much more so than Land of the Dead, but Day of the Dead remains my favorite… is that it? Does that cover it all...?
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Do Resident Evil zombies eventually die out by themselves?    Do Resident Evil zombies eventually die out by themselves?  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:50 am

Mercy wrote:
I actually got tired of some of Romero's movies. Like I use to love the original Dawn of the Dead, I watched it all the time, but then I got the extended version, couldn't finish it, then couldn't enjoy the movie after that. Night of the Living Dead is still good, I thought Survival of the Dead wasn't that great, I liked Diary of the Dead a lot, much more so than Land of the Dead, but Day of the Dead remains my favorite… is that it? Does that cover it all...?
Shaun of the Dead?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Do Resident Evil zombies eventually die out by themselves?    Do Resident Evil zombies eventually die out by themselves?  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:24 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Shaun of the Dead?
That was Edgar Wright. Not Romero.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Do Resident Evil zombies eventually die out by themselves?    Do Resident Evil zombies eventually die out by themselves?  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:39 am

Mercy wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Shaun of the Dead?
Oh I thought you were just listing off some random zombie movies.

But now that I think about it, the list would have been way bigger. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Do Resident Evil zombies eventually die out by themselves?    Do Resident Evil zombies eventually die out by themselves?  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:48 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Shaun of the Dead?

Oh, ahhaha, yeah much bigger. And but seriously, some zombie movies are just plain bad.. Oh I did miss out on The Crazies… I thought that was boring as all hell.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Do Resident Evil zombies eventually die out by themselves?    Do Resident Evil zombies eventually die out by themselves?  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:00 pm

Mercy wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Shaun of the Dead?

Oh, ahhaha, yeah much bigger. And but seriously, some zombie movies are just plain bad.. Oh I did miss out on The Crazies… I thought that was boring as all hell.

Some of Romero's movies where a little stale and I didn't enjoy them much but I still claim he is master of zombie flicks.
I'v never seen the crazies, I was going to ages ago but never got around to it, I take it it's bad ? or would you recommend it ?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Do Resident Evil zombies eventually die out by themselves?    Do Resident Evil zombies eventually die out by themselves?  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:08 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Shaun of the Dead?

Some of Romero's movies where a little stale and I didn't enjoy them much but I still claim he is master of zombie flicks.
I'v never seen the crazies, I was going to ages ago but never got around to it, I take it it's bad ? or would you recommend it ?
My friend loved it and told me I had to watch it, and when I did I just couldn't stand it, it seemed to go by so slowly. He said it was because of the development of the characters but the production was so cost efficient I just couldn't get into it. Personally I didn't like it, but I suppose there is a reason why they remade it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do Resident Evil zombies eventually die out by themselves?    Do Resident Evil zombies eventually die out by themselves?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do Resident Evil zombies eventually die out by themselves?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2