Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
My movies. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
My movies. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
My movies. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
My movies. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
My movies. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
My movies. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
My movies. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
My movies. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
My movies. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

My movies.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

My movies. Empty
PostSubject: My movies.   My movies. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:22 am

Hmm, I don't know why I didn't post any of my films on here before, but at any rate, I dabble in film, some of them I'm more proud of than others. So I was just posting and remembered that I made a zombie film back in highschool called School of the Dead, it did horribly on YouTube, but we really did put a lot of effort to make our zombies look good. It's the second film I've ever made, and for what it's worth, I still like it, even if everyone else thinks its weird.

I'm going to post my library of films here in due time, but let's just start off with this one:

School of the Dead (2008)

Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

My movies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My movies.   My movies. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:07 am

It's not that bad, sort of reminds me of REC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

My movies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My movies.   My movies. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:14 am

Totally love how the one dude is all like, 'Oh sh*t! They're in!' *tries door while letting girls die* 'Every man for himself!' *dies also*

Aside from the camera it wasn't too bad, I was actually expecting it to be longer. xD
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

My movies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My movies.   My movies. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:34 am

I actually just rewatching it myself; holy cow I don't see why I liked this movie. My writing was so bad..
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

My movies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My movies.   My movies. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:08 pm

Ah well you live and learn. Besides I'm sure now you could probably re-do it and it be five times better if you wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

My movies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My movies.   My movies. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:01 pm

Eh, it seems harder that it looks. Getting everyone together was really tough just for zombie extras. We even had like an announcement to the entire school that we were shooting a film and needed extras.

At any rate, this film was made about a year later, it was a project we had to shoot and finish in one day because we totally shirked on coming up with any material. We wanted to do a horror film, but didn't know exactly how we were going to do it with such a small cast in my friend's house which is really claustrophobic, not a lot of space to move around, so we decided we were going to make a horror film with stuffed animals and basically improvised the story.

Monsters of the Sleep (2009)
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

My movies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My movies.   My movies. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:21 pm

We got music with this one! I dislike how close to the people the camera sometimes though, and I was laughing from the point where the teddy bear yanked the guy into the room til the end. It was kinda like a Horror/Comedy type of deal.

And yeah I know it's not easy, a friend of mine starred in a 'project' for his 10th Grade class for 'The Catcher in the Rye II' or something like that, and when we talked about it at work he didn't seem very into it. Some people just don't get into the whole acting bit and finding people who do can be a toughie.

Videooo

There is a link to the video if you'd like to watch it, I've only watched it twice including this time while getting the link. But the 'bloopers' are kinda funny.

Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

My movies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My movies.   My movies. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:31 pm

Actually, I only like my movies color grating in that one. Sometimes I just shoot a movie without any real story just so I can see what colors I could mess with. And yeah, I use the zoom feature a lot to capture expression, but it can lead to setbacks.

I actually haven't read Catcher in the Rye, I guess I should have tea it first to actually understand what was going on. I did notice most of the cuts were all cross dissolves, it was a little hard to watch because of it. But yeah, as my film teacher told us: "Actors are dogs." they're so hard to work with, all the time. Unless you're paying them.

I did enjoy the bloopers though, I love bloopers. It's like you he to see the real actors just in their own element, screwing up so much just to get one perfect shot in. I did like the one where the guy just takes Holden's wallet. That was particularly funny.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

My movies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My movies.   My movies. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:08 pm

The guy who played Holden is actually my friend I work with. lol And he said he hadn't realized they had taken his wallet til they went to re-do the scene again and it was missing. I picked on him for awhile after that.

And true fax most people won't really do anything without some sort of benefit to themselves in most cases.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

My movies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My movies.   My movies. EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:59 am

You should still pick on him, because that was freaking golden XD But yeah, like Dr. Cox said in Scrubs: "People are bastard flavored bastards with bastard filling." And hey, that's true. I know I'm a bastard. I mean look at this shameless self-promotion of a thread.

Anyway, I shot this film at a camp I went to back in 2009, everyone at camp plate this one game called "Sword Fighting" it was nearly an addiction for the campers. Whenever we would get out of lecture, before we went into lecture, and out small group was the best. The basic objective of the game was to hold your opponent's hand and try to touch him anywhere on their body with your index finger, and their goal is the same. I filmed a lot of good matches and strung it all together with a voice over and one small scene and came up with a story. I had recently been watching Fight Club, so I just had a inspiration from that, even several lines straight from the movie.

So here's the trailer, I'll post the film once I get on a computer.

Sword Fights Trailer (2009)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My movies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My movies.   My movies. Empty

Back to top Go down

My movies.
Page 1 of 1