HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?

Go down 
+10
VoyageTreader08
PAULSAMSON
chocotricks
Mcghie
Mass Distraction
Outbreakgirl
Vandal
RebelliousQueen
00biohazard
Venoym
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:51 am

Mcghie wrote:
I will like the Leon and Helena campaign.
I like the oldskool feel it has to it and zombies are back with a vengeance.
It feels like it's emulating the Raccoon city outbreak which for me is great.
I will also be playing this scenario last as I want to keep the best for last, that is if you can choose which campaign to do, for all I know it could be chosen for you.
I'm pretty intrigued about the Prologue, hopefully it isn't training mode and is telling a little back story with connections.
It would be cool the prologue played parts of RE1,2 and 3 within it as a campaign.
I highly doubt that would be the case though.
The campaigns can be chosen by the player, the game gives you the option to start on one of them in the main menu.

As for Prologue, it will be both a backstory to RE6 and a training mode. There would be no reason to have the older games crammed into one campaign because of the Archives/Anthology versions.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:21 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
I will also be playing this scenario last as I want to keep the best for last, that is if you can choose which campaign to do, for all I know it could be chosen for you.
I'm pretty intrigued about the Prologue, hopefully it isn't training mode and is telling a little back story with connections.
It would be cool the prologue played parts of RE1,2 and 3 within it as a campaign.
The campaigns can be chosen by the player, the game gives you the option to start on one of them in the main menu.

As for Prologue, it will be both a backstory to RE6 and a training mode. There would be no reason to have the older games crammed into one campaign because of the Archives/Anthology versions.

I see, that's good I suppose.
Backstory sounds good, I need to know information on why the world of Resident Evil is the way it is now.
I know but it would have been a nice thought, kind of like reminiscent past events that you get to play snippets of.
This would never happen though but it would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:14 pm

Mercy wrote:

Oh yeah and something everyone should know; the game isn't scary at all.

Not scary at all? Neutral

No problem, I'll just play REmake afterwards ;_;
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:07 pm

Methsia wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Oh yeah and something everyone should know; the game isn't scary at all.

Not scary at all? Neutral

No problem, I'll just play REmake afterwards ;_;
From the report; yeah. No scares whatsoever. There is a part that may make you jump, but anyone can make you jump with a sudden loud noise, that doesn't make the experience scary.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:24 pm

It really depends. But, most likely the Sherry (Jake) Campaign. Mainly because of the return of Sherry and it's suppose to be similar to RE3 which is my favorite RE game.

Last edited by ChrisSherry on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kevdliu
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:23 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

I have always wondered what's in the archives versions. Is it just a bundle of older RE games or are there any exclusive content?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:25 am

It's just a bundle of the older games. Nothing new. Which is total bullshit if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?   Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which RE6 campaign do you think you will like the most?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2