HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of.

Go down 
+6
chrisredfield84
Kino_00
Outbreakgirl
RaviorStygian
Methsia
Mass Distraction
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. Empty
PostSubject: New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of.   New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:24 am

First up we have a new gameplay mode, announced at the same time as Ada's campaign, called Agent Hunt. In this mode players can take control of some of the creatures in the game and try to kill the players playing as the main cast. Note here that this applies to the campaign, meaning that any enemy at any time could be controlled by a human player. This mode is unlockable after beating the game and will definitely give some more excitement to subsequent playthroughs.

[Minor spoilers below]

chrisredfield84 already made a thread for the 4th announced scenario starring Ada but I thought I'd add something to that. First of all, here's a different video on the mode. Second, the scenario is completely single player. No co-op partners, just you. It will also feature more horror and puzzles than the main game.

Last up we have a making-of video. Don't really have anything to add to that so watch it below.

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:16 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of.   New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:27 am

Meh. Looks like some nice news, not so keen on watching any of them at all D:

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of.   New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:54 am

Why's that? D:

I'm actually having my hopes for this game raised again by these reveals.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of.   New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:19 am

The more modes, the better.

This is very interesting. I have a feeling I'll spend lot's of time with this mode.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of.   New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:26 am

I get this feel already that it will be one of those games, that keep me hot and bothered. Even if it was winter.

Stupid to think that really, but I just have that feel.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of.   New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:29 am

This is probably going to be my favorite RE. It just looks so good. The gameplay, the story, the multiple campaigns, and all of the modes just look like it's going to be an extremely fun game.

You know, maybe this could actually compete with a certain Activision game in sales. Not because of the action, but because of the quality and variety.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of.   New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:29 am

Very Happy I wanna be a monster
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of.   New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:16 am

Did someone say puzzles ?? I'm so gonna love Ada's campaign. Looks like she is able to do swift moves - like Leon - which suits her perfectly. My hopes and expectations for this game just went through the roof !
Not so interested in that Agent Hunt mode tho, my experience of playing as a monster is limited to Dead Space where aliens were just too weak compared to humans. I hope RE6 won't be like that.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of.   New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:52 am

Kino_00 wrote:
Not so interested in that Agent Hunt mode tho, my experience of playing as a monster is limited to Dead Space where aliens were just too weak compared to humans. I hope RE6 won't be like that.
It's a better balance when the monsters aren't overpowered. Even in Left 4 Dead the undead creatures you can play as won't last long unless you have a good strategy.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of.   New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:14 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Kino_00 wrote:
It's a better balance when the monsters aren't overpowered. Even in Left 4 Dead the undead creatures you can play as won't last long unless you have a good strategy.
That's true, especially with the Smokers, Hunters, and chargers.
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of.   New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:25 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

DS multiplayer as monster was far from strategic gameplay and you really gained nothing from trying to do so. I didn't play L4D so my experience is limited to badly designed alien-vs-human modes and tbh Agent Hunt doesn't look any better.
4 campaigns will take a lot of time, so don't really mind if there are some parts/mods in this game I don't want to try at all.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of.   New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:20 am

Kino_00 wrote:
4 campaigns will take a lot of time, so don't really mind if there are some parts/mods in this game I don't want to try at all.
Well that's the thing. When going through the campaigns again, unless you opt for "no", any of the enemies could be controlled by a human. I think that adds quite a lot of suspense to the game. I look forward to try and destroy someone's game Razz
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of.   New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:13 am

I know i might sound "no so fun" but agent hunt mode does not interest me. Seems to those who completed and achieved everything in the game and want to mess around with the game.I hardly have time to achieve objectives in the game let alone mess around with them as enemies.It also does not support my motivation of surviving the game as a survival character(I know that RE is now mostly action but i still find it survival to some point). Ada's campaign should be fun as to completing the missing pieces of puzzle by story. Looking forward to it.

Thanks mass for mentioning the thread i created. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of.   New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:30 am

chrisredfield84 wrote:
Thanks mass for mentioning the thread i created. Very Happy
Credit goes where credit is due Razz
Back to top Go down
Killeret
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Killeret

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of.   New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:19 pm

O_O I like this new information. Both Ada's campaign and Agent Hunt seem very interesting. I'd love for some terrible player to be trying out as a monster on my campaign. haha It would make the game easier, cuz it does look hard with so many enemies EVERYWHERE! affraid
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of.   New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:40 am

Killeret wrote:
it does look hard with so many enemies EVERYWHERE! affraid
Trust me, it's not. Well, not at least in Chris' scenario according to the demo. I have never seen anyone kill that amount of monsters with such an ease.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of.   New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:38 am

I'm assuming we'll be able to play as "special" infected?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of.   New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:02 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
I'm assuming we'll be able to play as "special" infected?
The only one confirmed thus far is J'Avo. I'm sure there'll be more.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of.   New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:31 pm

I'm sure we'll be able to play as the monster that stalks Jake and Sherry at some point (can't even think of what it's name is).
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of.   New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:49 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
I'm sure we'll be able to play as the monster that stalks Jake and Sherry at some point (can't even think of what it's name is).
Ustanak.

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK!
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of.   New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:38 am

Killeret wrote:
it does look hard with so many enemies EVERYWHERE! affraid
Capcom is misleading us about this part actually. In the demo commentary, the players themselves at Capcom said that it's a part you're supposed to run through and avoid the enemies anyway. In the trailer it looked like Jake and Sherry were fighting them off. In the actual campaign, you'll just breeze past them. It's not the shitstorm that they're advertising.
Back to top Go down
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of.   New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:02 pm

Funny, but months before this was announced I always wondered why Resident Evil had not tried a multiplayer mode like Left 4 Dead's Versus mode. My wish has been granted!
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of.   New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:56 pm

Even though I am not an Ada fan. Thanks for sharing the info Mass!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of.   New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of. Empty

Back to top Go down

New RE6 videos! New mode "Agent Hunt", Ada preview and making-of.
Page 1 of 1