HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Any tips on making RE5 more survival? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Any tips on making RE5 more survival? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Any tips on making RE5 more survival? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Any tips on making RE5 more survival? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Any tips on making RE5 more survival? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Any tips on making RE5 more survival? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Any tips on making RE5 more survival? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Any tips on making RE5 more survival? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Any tips on making RE5 more survival? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Any tips on making RE5 more survival?

Go down 
+3
Spike991
NiteKrawler
00biohazard
7 posters
AuthorMessage
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

Any tips on making RE5 more survival? Empty
PostSubject: Any tips on making RE5 more survival?   Any tips on making RE5 more survival? EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:32 pm

I mean aside from playing on pro, which is just frustrating. I was thinking about beating it just with the first handgun, not picking up any other weapons, not upgrading it, and only using one health spray per chapter. Also eliminating all herbs. And adding the noise filter just for that feel of uncertainty and fear. Wht do you guys thinnk?although fighting wesker and jill with sheva AI is just really frustrating, and the plaga type 2 majinis will be really hard to kill. But thats what i want, to be overwhelmed to the point of freaked out!!BWAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Any tips on making RE5 more survival?   Any tips on making RE5 more survival? EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:13 pm

Stun rod only run.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Any tips on making RE5 more survival?   Any tips on making RE5 more survival? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:04 am

Pro is just frustrating.

And all the Majini are Type 2. Type 2 Plaga is the one where a matured Las Plaga is insterted orally and gives almost instant control of the host.

The ones in the marshlands I believe are the Type 3 Majini. Which is like mixed with Progenitor. Neutral
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Any tips on making RE5 more survival?   Any tips on making RE5 more survival? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:13 am

Spike991 wrote:
Pro is just frustrating.

And all the Majini are Type 2. Type 2 Plaga is the one where a matured Las Plaga is insterted orally and gives almost instant control of the host.

The ones in the marshlands I believe are the Type 3 Majini. Which is like mixed with Progenitor. Neutral

Isn't Type 2 genetically modified?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Any tips on making RE5 more survival?   Any tips on making RE5 more survival? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:29 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Pro is just frustrating.

Isn't Type 2 genetically modified?

I'm pretty sure that's what type 3 is. Type 3 being those marshland guys. Which is like Progenitor mixed with Las Plagas or something I'm sure.

And Type 2 being the oral one, primarily seen in RE5.

Type 1 being the slow ass ones, where you inject the host, and have to wait for them to get to a machine that can eliminate the Plaga from inside you and the Prez's daughter.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Any tips on making RE5 more survival?   Any tips on making RE5 more survival? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:06 pm

Yeah, but Type 2 are physically different. A mature Type 1 looks like a spider/scorpion. Type 2 mature looks like a little weird thing...
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Any tips on making RE5 more survival?   Any tips on making RE5 more survival? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:17 pm

Well this is very interesting. I never really tried on playing with the
filters. More reasons to play through the game again, and I'm also
going to try and consider DeadlyGenetics' strategy on Sheva/Chris AI.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Any tips on making RE5 more survival?   Any tips on making RE5 more survival? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:22 pm

I beat pro with all my unlimited ammo weapons, it was very frustrating at times but you'll get through it. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Any tips on making RE5 more survival?   Any tips on making RE5 more survival? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:00 pm

Sargent D wrote:
I beat pro with all my unlimited ammo weapons, it was very frustrating at times but you'll get through it. cheers

Not really looking to play on pro.

Look, try my version:

-Activate the noise filter

-veteran difficulty

-YOU CAN USE NO WEAPONS ASIDE FROM THE INITIAL HANDGUN, WITH NO UPGRADES

-You cant use any herbs. The only herbs you can use will be applied by Sheva. No mixing. If you pick one up you must discard it immediatley, no giving it to Sheva.

-You may only use one bought health spray per chapter. The only life you can use are healthsprays, those found while playing the game. The ones you find dont count in the once a chapter health sprays.

-You can use only three rocket launchers throughout your ENTIRE run. i.e I kill giant village majini, a hoard of lickers, and a gattling majini, I cannot use anymore rocket launchers for the remainder of the game.

This is my creation. I call it RE5: Survival edition lol. I just killed the giant bat thing boss that comes out of the truck.

Last edited by 00biohazard on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Any tips on making RE5 more survival?   Any tips on making RE5 more survival? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:34 pm

DAMMN.

Okay, I have to try this someday ><
I am going to DIE. REPEATEDLY, EVERY CHAPTER.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Any tips on making RE5 more survival?   Any tips on making RE5 more survival? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:40 pm

00biohazard wrote:
What does the noise filter even do? I never used it before.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Any tips on making RE5 more survival?   Any tips on making RE5 more survival? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:44 pm

Sargent D wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
What does the noise filter even do? I never used it before.

Well, to me, the noise filter gives it a more gritty feel, more raw, more deperate. Try it out, I totally enjoy it, it goes with the shaky cam theme of the game. Plus, do that with the rest of the things I wrote, and the game becomes cool again (well it does for me anyway lol)
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Any tips on making RE5 more survival?   Any tips on making RE5 more survival? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:52 pm

Oh ok, sounds cool to me too.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Any tips on making RE5 more survival?   Any tips on making RE5 more survival? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:27 pm

just put the noise filter,color filtor and start a new game on veteran or pro,
dont use infinite ammo,and if you want pick up only a few guns for you to use in the gameplay,
no grenade lancher,just guns like handguns,shotguns e.t.c
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Any tips on making RE5 more survival?   Any tips on making RE5 more survival? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:00 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
just put the noise filter,color filtor and start a new game on veteran or pro,
dont use infinite ammo,and if you want pick up only a few guns for you to use in the gameplay,
no grenade lancher,just guns like handguns,shotguns e.t.c

Tried it, its too easy. I prefer my version, its posted above. Thanks for your input though.
Back to top Go down
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

PostSubject: Re: Any tips on making RE5 more survival?   Any tips on making RE5 more survival? EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:59 pm

Quote :
I'm pretty sure that's what type 3 is. Type 3 being those marshland guys. Which is like Progenitor mixed with Las Plagas or something I'm sure.

Type 1 being the slow ass ones, where you inject the host, and have to wait for them to get to a machine that can eliminate the Plaga from inside you and the Prez's daughter.

Type 1 are the Ganados in RE4.

Type 2 are the Majini as a whole throughout the game.

Type 3 are the gigantic maskwearers in marshlands. Notes scattered throughout the game confirms this.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Any tips on making RE5 more survival?   Any tips on making RE5 more survival? EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:13 pm

McShowtime wrote:
Quote :

Type 3 are the gigantic maskwearers in marshlands. Notes scattered throughout the game confirms this.

the notes in the game confirm type 3 is the marshland majinis and the soldier majinis, not just the giant ones. In the notes it says that some type 3 mutated into what became the giant mask wearing majinis. But these were just categorized as type 3 majini.
Back to top Go down
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

PostSubject: Re: Any tips on making RE5 more survival?   Any tips on making RE5 more survival? EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:33 pm

Quote :
McShowtime wrote:
Quote:

the notes in the game confirm type 3 is the marshland majinis and the soldier majinis, not just the giant ones. In the notes it says that some type 3 mutated into what became the giant mask wearing majinis. But these were just categorized as type 3 majini.

Hmmm... My bad, went to check and yes, Marshlands and Base Majini are Type 3, the maskbearers being just a few that mutated further. Should've checked first XD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any tips on making RE5 more survival?   Any tips on making RE5 more survival? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any tips on making RE5 more survival?
Page 1 of 1