HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
New... something... on Retribution - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
New... something... on Retribution - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
New... something... on Retribution - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
New... something... on Retribution - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
New... something... on Retribution - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
New... something... on Retribution - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
New... something... on Retribution - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
New... something... on Retribution - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
New... something... on Retribution - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

New... something... on Retribution

Go down 
+9
DeadlyGenetics
Methsia
Kino_00
Valentine Fan
Evil Rage42
Alice Clone 6
Vandal
RaviorStygian
Mass Distraction
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

New... something... on Retribution - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New... something... on Retribution   New... something... on Retribution - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:28 pm

I think Ada's dress looks fine- not the colour I thought they'd use. I expected it to be more maroon.
Back to top Go down
Biohazardtaylor
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Biohazardtaylor

Steam : Dillondead

PostSubject: Re: New... something... on Retribution   New... something... on Retribution - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:53 pm

I was wondering where I had seen "Leon" before and then I remembered he was in that not so great movie "2012" as that russian Pilot. Most of the cast looks pretty good apart from Leon looking a bit like a man child. It'll be interesting to see how Leon and the rest of the other game characters are slotted in to this film. If Barry is written like he was in the original Resident Evil, this movie might have a chance =p
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/KiwiTaylor95
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: New... something... on Retribution   New... something... on Retribution - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:36 am

Biohazardtaylor wrote:
I was wondering where I had seen "Leon" before and then I remembered he was in that not so great movie "2012" as that russian Pilot. Most of the cast looks pretty good apart from Leon looking a bit like a man child. It'll be interesting to see how Leon and the rest of the other game characters are slotted in to this film. If Barry is written like he was in the original Resident Evil, this movie might have a chance =p

Slotted...Nah more like cameo for about 2 minutes on screen and then Alice takes all the screen time(like always) I've already said they had better not screw Barry up, because the whole world will implode if that happens(that and Barry Fanboys/Fangirls will be all rabid) and no like the other movies (minus the first two) it doesn't have a chance bloody fan fiction script...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: New... something... on Retribution   New... something... on Retribution - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:12 am

I keep updating this thread with the most random crap ever.

Seriously. What the hell is this. Honestly, I like the music... but the singing D:
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New... something... on Retribution   New... something... on Retribution - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New... something... on Retribution
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2