Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!  EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!

Go down 
+2
Methsia
Valentine Fan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!  Empty
PostSubject: S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!    S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:47 pm

(If this belongs in the cosplay thread, I apologize ahead of time for the mistake)

S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!  007-3

Very Happy

Not the best picture, considering I stuffed socks underneath it to make it stand up properly, but still, I'm excited!

The only thing is that when I wear it, the patch is slightly crooked, should this be something I should worry about or let slide?

EDIT: No, I did not make the beret Razz . I bought it at the local Army Surplus store

Last edited by Valentine Fan on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!    S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:28 pm

WOW! Did you make that yourself!?!?

That's amazing <3 And the patch is finee ahahah you've been looking at it too much.

You've just given me inspiration to finish my Claire cosplay ;_; thanks for the share <3
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!    S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:35 pm

Methsia wrote:
WOW! Did you make that yourself!?!?

That's amazing <3 And the patch is finee ahahah you've been looking at it too much.

You've just given me inspiration to finish my Claire cosplay ;_; thanks for the share <3

No, I didn't make the beret, all I did was get off my ass and sew the patch on. I'm not that skilled to make an entire beret Razz
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!    S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:36 pm

Bahh never mind that though Very Happy I bought a black hoodie off ebay and the umbrella patch, ironed it on and voíla Very Happy Felt like I made it all though lol XD
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!    S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:37 pm

Methsia wrote:
Bahh never mind that though Very Happy I bought a black hoodie off ebay and the umbrella patch, ironed it on and voíla Very Happy Felt like I made it all though lol XD

Lol, funny how the brain thinks sometimes isn't it? Razz

My friend asked me what I'm going to do with the beret, I told him its going to be my good-luck charm that I wear when I play RE games....he thinks I'm nuts, lol
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!    S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:25 pm

Very nice beret, if it sits slightly crooked that's okay.
Just means it makes it look more natural when it flows with the shape of the Beret etc.
I'm caught up in this cosplay stuff, never really made a costume but I'm going to do a Resident Evil 1 Chris cosplay soon.
Got a play white t-shirt for underneath the body warmer already.
Just need the patches, a green body warmer, weapon holster and gun.
Got the cargo style trousers already and black military boots that still fit from when I used to be in army cadets, my feet have stayed a size 9 for the past 6 years or so lol

I also was going to do a Leon RPD style cosplay a few years back as I had longer in a Leon style fashion but I can't be bothered growing it back lol

Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!    S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:47 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Just means it makes it look more natural when it flows with the shape of the Beret etc.
I'm caught up in this cosplay stuff, never really made a costume but I'm going to do a Resident Evil 1 Chris cosplay soon.
Got the cargo style trousers already and black military boots that still fit from when I used to be in army cadets, my feet have stayed a size 9 for the past 6 years or so lol

I also was going to do a Leon RPD style cosplay a few years back as I had longer in a Leon style fashion but I can't be bothered growing it back lol

I've got a half-finished Chris RE1 cosplay that I use for when me and my buddies have a night-long game of flashlight tags. All in all, its like a mix of CVX and RE1, considering that I've got the vest with the white shirt, but green army trousers like the outfit from CVX. Sadly, no patches for my t-shirt Sad
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!    S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:48 pm

Surprised waaah that's awsome! Better than what I could do
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!    S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

I've got a half-finished Chris RE1 cosplay that I use for when me and my buddies have a night-long game of flashlight tags. All in all, its like a mix of CVX and RE1, considering that I've got the vest with the white shirt, but green army trousers like the outfit from CVX. Sadly, no patches for my t-shirt Sad

Tell me more about this flashlight tag, I've never played it before and it sounds fun as hell Razz
The only cosplay I really have been in was as Ark but I basically dressed like him anyway lol
I had my long hair and it was shaggy and messy like his and I have a German parker jacket I wear anyway Smile
He really only had a civilian style fashion anyway so it wasn't hard to recreate, in fact I wasn't even re-creating him, that was just my style at the time and it went in my favour lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!    S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:16 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

Tell me more about this flashlight tag, I've never played it before and it sounds fun as hell Razz

Alright, what you do is you get a flashlight (obviously) and pick a person to be it. That person counts to a certain number while the others hide. The person who is it goes out and looks for the other players. Whoever is found first is the next person to be it.

It is fun as hell

Lol, did you pretend you were on Sheena Island as well when you were dressed as Ark? Razz
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!    S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:13 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:

WOW, it's awesome you made it yourself? I still having a problem about my "Let me live" patch. I'm still working on it. Goodluck, you know what it's all good, nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!    S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:14 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:

WOW, it's awesome you made it yourself? I still having a problem about my "Let me live" patch. I'm still working on it. Goodluck, you know what it's all good, nothing to worry about.

Nope, afraid I'm not that skilled in making stuff to have made the beret. Picked it up at the local Army surplus store. All I did was sew the patch onto it.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!    S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:15 pm

Even for just having sewn the patch on it's pretty cool and would compliment a very nice Jill Valentine cosplay. In my opinion at least. Job well done!
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!    S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:17 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Even for just having sewn the patch on it's pretty cool and would compliment a very nice Jill Valentine cosplay. In my opinion at least. Job well done!

Considering that I'm a guy, I'm just using it as a decoration or as a good-luck charm to wear when I play RE Razz Thanks! I swear, I hate sewing stuff so much. I was poked enough with a needle in family consumer class to last a life time Sad
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!    S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!  EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:58 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:

Alright, what you do is you get a flashlight (obviously) and pick a person to be it. That person counts to a certain number while the others hide. The person who is it goes out and looks for the other players. Whoever is found first is the next person to be it.

It is fun as hell

Lol, did you pretend you were on Sheena Island as well when you were dressed as Ark? Razz

The proof is kind of in the name then lol
I take it the person that is IT gets the flashlight ?
No, not really. That was my day to day style anyway, it was just after playing survivor one day I realised I sort of looked like Ark which was pretty cool Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!    S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!  EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:

It is fun as hell

I take it the person that is IT gets the flashlight ?

Yep
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!    S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:53 am

Valentine Fan wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:

Considering that I'm a guy, I'm just using it as a decoration or as a good-luck charm to wear when I play RE Razz Thanks! I swear, I hate sewing stuff so much. I was poked enough with a needle in family consumer class to last a life time Sad

You can do a cosplay where you can be Jilfred Valentine. A guy version of Jill Razz
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!    S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:17 pm

Methsia wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:

You can do a cosplay where you can be Jilfred Valentine. A guy version of Jill Razz

lmfao at this! Laughing
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!    S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:13 pm

Jilfred Valentine, hahaha such a winner!
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!    S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!  Empty

Back to top Go down

S.T.A.R.S. Beret finally done!
Page 1 of 1