HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

How long does it take to end the movie series?

Go down 
+11
SWITCHMYND
Mcghie
Monster Mash
Valentine Fan
00biohazard
Alice Clone 6
Outbreakgirl
DivideByZero
Sherry Birkin
Mass Distraction
Vandal
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

How long does it take to end the movie series? Empty
PostSubject: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:18 am

Apparently 6 movies. Yeah that's right, Paul is talking about another sequel.

http://m.screendaily.com/5044375.article

Why does it take this long to die?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:25 am

I already knew this was going to happen as when Retribution came up Anderson was already talking about making more -__-

Hopefully this is the last and he doesn't go for the prequel movie.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:28 am

Christ.. God.. Give the rights to someone else.

I can't believe hollywood declined George A's script because it "deviated too much from the source material."

Look at what Anderson is doing.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:30 am

I still remember when he announced that he was thinking about making a film called Resident Evil Beginnings. That would've been the prequel movie. Hopefully it never comes to that...

This is good news for the few that actually like the movies, though.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:37 am

Resident Evil Beginnings. I actually snort laughed at that title.

I really can't name movies that go longer than 5 or 6 films. I mean unless they're like reboots or continuing from an old movie like Rambo or Die Hard. The fact that it could be finally coming to an end? I just hope it does.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:40 am

I can think of quite a few but all those are generic horror movies.

Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween and Saw.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:44 am

Oh.. Sorry, I was thinking of good movies. Personally think those are all really campy and lame. I mean Jason goes to space in Jason X
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:51 am

I actually enjoyed all of those, especially Friday the 13th. I like campy movies so that might be why.

I didn't like Saw too much past the first one, I quit on the series after IV and only watched V in the army with a bunch of other guys at a time I had nothing better to do. It was awful.

Getting back on topic, I found something even more horrifying than I could ever have imagined... First of all, the title I said was wrong. The actual title was "Resident Evil Begins" and it's supposed to be a reboot. Now don't get excited yet, as it was still planned to star Alice and was made by Paul Anderson. The worst part is... there's a possibility for a video game...

Just read the article: [link]
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:55 am

I think a part of me died at ever sentence of that article.

The only thing I have to say is: no. No no no no no no no no no. Despite my huge following and loyalty to the series, of they put Alice in a video game I am not cutting off all ties to the games, I don't want to have anything to do with the bastardization of the series that I once loved.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:00 am

I'm with you there, man. The moment Alice is announced to debut in the games I'm done with this series.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:07 am

Capcom will be burning a lot of bridges the day this happens. Shinji Mikami seems to have some promising new series going on anyway. We'll see how Zwei plays out.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:17 am

I think this might be just hopeful thinking by Anderson as didn't Capcom previously state that they're not gonna give Alice a game appearance.

Hopefully they hold on to that.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:19 am

I really hope so. But that's the best we can do; I'm just surprised that Capcom even let Anderson go for more than two movies of butchering their characters and story.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:21 am

Indeed. If this series ever gets a reboot it should NOT be made by Anderson. That would just contradict the whole idea of a "reboot".
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:23 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Indeed. If this series ever gets a reboot it should NOT be made by Anderson. That would just contradict the whole idea of a "reboot".
Yes! Preach! Preach! Amen to that!!
Back to top Go down
Sherry Birkin
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Sherry Birkin

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:28 am

As long as Capcom makes RE games,we'll see more movies..
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:05 am

I don't mind movies as long as they are actually good.

For instance, I liked 4D-Executer and Degeneration. Hell, even the first live action one was okay but that series has gone downhill since.
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 7:19 am

Sherry Birkin wrote:

Damn right. They still didn't have Ustanak in the movies./
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:49 am

Sherry Birkin wrote:

Before we know it....the six live action would come out in two years -_-
Back to top Go down
Alice Clone 6
Cerberus
Cerberus
Alice Clone 6

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:35 am

The movies may be at a limit what they can do. They can go back into the past, they can stay right at this time period we understand, or they may go years down the road. Since Alice needs to be alive, I do not see a movie without her. So, we have what life we know it to be, or go back into the past. Problem with the past, Alice would not have her powers. And I do not see how I can live with the idea of Alice also needing to think about groceries and day to day actions.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:41 am

Alice is expendable. They have plenty of other leads ( Jill Valentine, Claire Redfield, Chris Redfield) but they won't count on Paul Anderson if she does leave. Plus, they can reboot the movies. As long as there's money to be made with the resident evil movie franchise, they'll keep making them, until the cash cow is dead.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:01 pm

Alice Clone 6 wrote:
The movies may be at a limit what they can do. They can go back into the past, they can stay right at this time period we understand, or they may go years down the road. Since Alice needs to be alive, I do not see a movie without her. So, we have what life we know it to be, or go back into the past. Problem with the past, Alice would not have her powers. And I do not see how I can live with the idea of Alice also needing to think about groceries and day to day actions.
You've never played the games, have you?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:17 pm

Alice Clone 6 wrote:
Alice needs to be alive, I do not see a movie without her.
Having her not exist would make more than sense, actually, if they ever reboot the series. This time just use the original storyline and characters.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:34 pm

Mercy wrote:
Alice Clone 6 wrote:
You've never played the games, have you?

Well, to be fair, she said in her introduction that she never played the games and is a fan of the movies. And that is still RE so technically, she/he is a RE fan.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:00 pm

00biohazard wrote:
And that is still RE so technically, she/he is a RE fan.

Indeed. Movie-RE is better than no RE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? Empty

Back to top Go down

How long does it take to end the movie series?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next