HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be?

Go down 
+27
Mister Albert Wesker
ChrisSherry
Prince of Judah
JamTyrantH
Biohazardtaylor
DXP
kgould01
White Rock
Evil Rage42
Mcghie
The Knife
Nobudy
ChickenHeart
Alice Clone 6
REWorld
Monster Mash
SWITCHMYND
Vandal
VoyageTreader08
Methsia
Valentine Fan
Killeret
DivideByZero
Outbreakgirl
RebelliousQueen
Mass Distraction
Roy (DJ)
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Kenneth Sullivan
If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 Vote_lcap3%If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Forest Speyer
If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 Vote_lcap6%If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Richard Aiken
If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 Vote_lcap10%If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Kendo
If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 Vote_lcap3%If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Marvin Branangh
 3% [ 1 ]
Anette Birkin
If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Brad Vickers
 3% [ 1 ]
Luis Sera
If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 Vote_lcap10%If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Steve
If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 Vote_lcap19%If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Abert Wesker
If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 Vote_lcap42%If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be?   If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:03 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I leave this place for one night and this happens? Holy shit. Anyway, now that that's out of the way...

Known_Hero wrote:
Doug Sad
I never thought I'd see anyone mention him again. To tell you the truth, I had to go and check the name on RE Wiki Very Happy It's been a while since I played RE5, let alone Desperate Escape.

Doug's death is one if the saddest moments in RE history, IMO. His death was probably the only one I actually cared about.

It was a sad because he was such a kind hearted guy. He risked his life to save his friend Sad
Just goes to show that you should never get a job as a helicotper pilot in the world of Resident Evil.

He did get a cameo in Revelations, though. I rather enjoyed that.
I thought t was Kirk who got the cameo.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be?   If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:18 am

Was it? Oh, sorry, my bad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be?   If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:45 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
At least pretty sure he was. I mean, I just remember it wasn't Doug.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be?   If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:48 am

Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
At least pretty sure he was. I mean, I just remember it wasn't Doug.
Yeah I just checked and it was Kirk.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be?   If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:53 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I leave this place for one night and this happens? Holy shit. Anyway, now that that's out of the way...

Known_Hero wrote:
Doug Sad
I never thought I'd see anyone mention him again. To tell you the truth, I had to go and check the name on RE Wiki Very Happy It's been a while since I played RE5, let alone Desperate Escape.

Doug's death is one if the saddest moments in RE history, IMO. His death was probably the only one I actually cared about.

It was a sad because he was such a kind hearted guy. He risked his life to save his friend Sad
Just goes to show that you should never get a job as a helicotper pilot in the world of Resident Evil.

He did get a cameo in Revelations, though. I rather enjoyed that. Sorry, I was thinking of Kirk.

It goes both ways because nearly every re game ends with a helicopter extraction. So, all hope isn't lost for helicopter pilots.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be?   If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:58 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Known_Hero wrote:
Doug Sad

He did get a cameo in Revelations, though. I rather enjoyed that. Sorry, I was thinking of Kirk.

It goes both ways because nearly every re game ends with a helicopter extraction. So, all hope isn't lost for helicopter pilots.
Mike never made it back. Rest in peace Mike. Still owe you a round when I get to heaven.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be?   If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:17 pm

Yeah, helicopter pilot is a thankless job. These guys put their lives on the line only to be overshadowed by the pretty boy protagonist.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be?   If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:40 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Yeah, helicopter pilot is a thankless job. These guys put their lives on the line only to be overshadowed by the pretty boy protagonist.

If you're referring to Leon, aircraft seem to crash in pretty much every single title.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be?   If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:47 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:

If you're referring to Leon, aircraft seem to crash in pretty much every single title.

Including RE6, huh? Thanks for ruining that part of the game for me. Mad

J/K

I'm sure a helicopter crash happens in at least 2 of the 4 campaigns Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be?   If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:55 pm

Spoiler... kinda:
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be?   If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:11 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:

Including RE6, huh? Thanks for ruining that part of the game for me. Mad

J/K

I'm sure a helicopter crash happens in at least 2 of the 4 campaigns Laughing
In the E3 demo you saw Leon and Helena board a helicopter then crash it after the piolot turns into a zombie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be?   If you could bring a dead RE character back who would it be? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5