HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Looking to purchase both volumes of resident evil archives. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Looking to purchase both volumes of resident evil archives. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Looking to purchase both volumes of resident evil archives. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Looking to purchase both volumes of resident evil archives. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Looking to purchase both volumes of resident evil archives. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Looking to purchase both volumes of resident evil archives. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Looking to purchase both volumes of resident evil archives. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Looking to purchase both volumes of resident evil archives. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Looking to purchase both volumes of resident evil archives. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Looking to purchase both volumes of resident evil archives.

Go down 
+2
DeadlyGenetics
j205725
6 posters
AuthorMessage
j205725
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Looking to purchase both volumes of resident evil archives. Empty
PostSubject: Looking to purchase both volumes of resident evil archives.   Looking to purchase both volumes of resident evil archives. EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:05 pm

does anybody have a spair set for sale or know a good spot to purchase at a reasonable price, i also have action figures and resin statues to trade if intrested. New member that loves survival horror games of all sort. I have 100 percent feedback on ebay and another forum. thanks for your time and look forward to being apart of this community.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Looking to purchase both volumes of resident evil archives.   Looking to purchase both volumes of resident evil archives. EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:54 am

I highly doubt anyone here would sell their Archives books. Most of us are avid collectors and aim to keep what we have rather then sell it. You'll most likely get suggestions to scope out EBay or possibly Amazon.com as well. They run fairly high regardless of where you go though, usually not too terribly much over $100 in some cases. If you're lucky you can get Archives II for a little under $80 but that's unlikely and rare. And that's just the second book, Archives I tends to run higher. A lot higher.

Good luck to you on your search though. I hope you are able to find them at a decent price.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Looking to purchase both volumes of resident evil archives.   Looking to purchase both volumes of resident evil archives. EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:31 am

Yo can get archive 2 easily on ebay, however the first edition is like the rarest thing you will ever come across. Ive been searching for it for about three years now. Still no luck,
Back to top Go down
j205725
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Looking to purchase both volumes of resident evil archives.   Looking to purchase both volumes of resident evil archives. EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:56 am

thanks for the input.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Looking to purchase both volumes of resident evil archives.   Looking to purchase both volumes of resident evil archives. EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:55 pm

Good luck on that. Vol. 1 is a bitch to find under $100.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Looking to purchase both volumes of resident evil archives.   Looking to purchase both volumes of resident evil archives. EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:52 pm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Resident-Evil-Archives-Book-Set-with-Rare-Bonuses-/190691615831?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c661b2457#ht_500wt_1287

This is the cheapest I have seen it on EBAY. But there is no way it will stay that low, it has 5 days left.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Looking to purchase both volumes of resident evil archives.   Looking to purchase both volumes of resident evil archives. EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:57 am

I have seen them both at the Hastings down the street
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to purchase both volumes of resident evil archives.   Looking to purchase both volumes of resident evil archives. Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking to purchase both volumes of resident evil archives.
Page 1 of 1