Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Claire, Jill etc RE7?

Go down 
+16
The Knife
chrisredfielmusculo
Jamesy
RaviorStygian
Methsia
Valentine Fan
Revan XI9
DeadlyGenetics
NiteKrawler
RebelliousQueen
Mcghie
Mass Distraction
Monster Mash
Incompetent Barry
Sargent D
ChrisSherry
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

Claire, Jill etc RE7? Empty
PostSubject: Claire, Jill etc RE7?   Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:44 am

Found this one Resident Evil's official Facebook page. Thought I would share it! Smile
Claire, Jill etc RE7? 11809_423692604318299_1025084612_n
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Claire, Jill etc RE7?   Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:10 pm

This was already posted on another thread. But anyway, I'm sure that RE7 will have more older characters in it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk

PostSubject: Re: Claire, Jill etc RE7?   Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:20 pm

i dont think its possible to talk about RE7 when 6 hasnt even come out
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Claire, Jill etc RE7?   Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:08 pm

Sargent D wrote:
This was already posted on another thread. But anyway, I'm sure that RE7 will have more older characters in it.

Oh, sorry... I haven't been on here for a while.
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Claire, Jill etc RE7?   Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:37 pm

That would be awesome, though I would honestly love an RE game with all the major characters, maybe for RE8.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Claire, Jill etc RE7?   Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:32 am

This has been my theory all along. Now that we see Chris and Leon meeting each other for the first time on screen, with a Sherry on top, it would make sense that Claire and Jill would team up in the next major installment.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Claire, Jill etc RE7?   Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:08 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
This has been my theory all along. Now that we see Chris and Leon meeting each other for the first time on screen, with a Sherry on top, it would make sense that Claire and Jill would team up in the next major installment.

Capcom is most likely be planning this out.
They obvious wouldn't have done it in this game becasue if they had all the characters then the question of "what happens now" ?
would arise after this game is done.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Claire, Jill etc RE7?   Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:39 am

Mcghie wrote:
Capcom is most likely be planning this out.
Propably now but in the first place this wasn't planned at all Very Happy RE6 was originally supposed to be Leon only but a designer came up with an idea of a conflict between him and Chris so they expanded on the idea.

After hearing that I started to have my suspicions of this having anything to do with Damnation...
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Claire, Jill etc RE7?   Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:00 am

RE7? That's too early, but I'm sure the characters are surprising again for RE7. I don't want to keep hopes up anymore
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Claire, Jill etc RE7?   Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:25 am

Mcghie wrote:
"what happens now" ?

I'm 99.9% certain that this is exactly what rings through the halls of Capcom after every RE release these days.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Claire, Jill etc RE7?   Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:40 am

I don't think it's too terribly early for RE7 to either be in the works or have the boards drawn up and script worked on. And it's kinda hard to have all the major characters in one game since Wesker himself is now dead for good since RE5 and I have the feeling Ada might not make it past RE6 if Chris has his way about it from the looks of that one trailer. Not much to go on though I know.

If Claire and Jill are in RE7 I won't be surprised. I'll be hella excited, but not surprised at all.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire, Jill etc RE7?   Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:47 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
I don't think it's too terribly early for RE7 to either be in the works or have the boards drawn up and script worked on. And it's kinda hard to have all the major characters in one game since Wesker himself is now dead for good since RE5 and I have the feeling Ada might not make it past RE6 if Chris has his way about it from the looks of that one trailer. Not much to go on though I know.

If Claire and Jill are in RE7 I won't be surprised. I'll be hella excited, but not surprised at all.
Claire and Rebecca please or at least Barry. I'm tired seeing Jill from REmake, RE5 and Revelations. Give her a break then.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: Claire, Jill etc RE7?   Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:58 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
"what happens now" ?

I'm 99.9% certain that this is exactly what rings through the halls of Capcom after every RE release these days.

Yeah probably, then they decide the next best thing is to make another sequel.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk

PostSubject: Re: Claire, Jill etc RE7?   Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:19 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:

Claire and Rebecca please or at least Barry. I'm tired seeing Jill from REmake, RE5 and Revelations. Give her a break then.

this, i think its been to long since we have seen Barry and Rebecca
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Claire, Jill etc RE7?   Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:23 pm

Quote :
I think its been to long since we have seen Barry and Rebecca

I whole-heartily agreee. I mean, when's the last time we actually heard about Rebecca in one of the main games? ("Mercenaries" doesn't count)
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Claire, Jill etc RE7?   Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:39 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:

I agree with Jill not being in RE7.

In a way I can understand having certain people make constant appearances because it goes with the story and how things are coming together, but I feel they should have a portion that can include other main characters as well. I don't think they need to keep adding new people with each new damn game they add to the series... I'm tired of seeing this new person and that new person.

Do I look like I care about Debra getting taken away by a bunch of crazies while her sister screams "NO! TAKE ME INSTEAD!!! DON'T HURT HER!" Really? Could have done that with Chris and Claire if you're gonna show vengeance for a sibling being taking away and having who knows what done to them. That could have been a nice way to bring Claire back in. I would actually like to see a possible tyrant crazed Claire Redfield on the loose, like Jill in RE5 but far worse and without being mind controlled. Just me though.

And Rebecca and Barry need to come back. It would be more understandable if Barry didn't seeing the type of man he appears to be he would be more concerned with keeping his family safe so he's probably in serious hiding so if that would be the case, maybe not even Chris could find him. But Rebecca presents the biggest mystery. What did she do after the Mansion incident? Billy too, though he's probably in serious hiding also. That ex-con! *bricked*

Last edited by DeadlyGenetics on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire, Jill etc RE7?   Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:32 pm

Yeah, those characters doesn't appears cause they don't have something to do with the story line. But please, just this time. Capcom, I'm really tired seeing, Chris, Leon, Jill. They had so much appearances on the series. Give other characters a chance, they're not the only ones who responsible for the outbreaks? You know they can changed the flow of the story if they want. According to the polls on Capcom Unity forum, the votes are majority the fans wants to see Chris, Leon and Ada and I heard someone wants to see Sherry. Capcom somehow listens to their fans, but really fucking please. If RE7 are going to be Jill again or Chris. Damn, it's really not fair.
Claire, Jill etc RE7? Tumblr_m2ca9aF3X41r9r8kh
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Claire, Jill etc RE7?   Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:38 pm

It's great that they listen to their fans, that shows they care and value their opinions and really want to give them what they want, however, there needs to be a limit of some sort where everything can just flow together in a way.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire, Jill etc RE7?   Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:46 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
It's great that they listen to their fans, that shows they care and value their opinions and really want to give them what they want, however, there needs to be a limit of some sort where everything can just flow together in a way.

Yea, just like not all the fans liked Chris, Jill and Leon they have other choices too. I have friend, he likes Joseph, Kevin, William, Lisa, Alexia, and Albert. Apparently all the characters that he wants and adore had already died. That's the saddest part of it. That's why when the REmake showed he was very glad to see it.
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Claire, Jill etc RE7?   Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:27 pm

Yea, just like not all the fans liked Chris, Jill and Leon they have other choices too. I have friend, he likes Joseph, Kevin, William, Lisa, Alexia, and Albert. Apparently all the characters that he wants and adore had already died. That's the saddest part of it. That's why when the REmake showed he was very glad to see it.

Well two fo thsoe characters were major villains, so they could be around forever.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Claire, Jill etc RE7?   Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:38 pm

To be honest it's pretty nice seeing Capcom listen to there fans for once.
First time they have ever listened in the whole of the Resident Evil series to be fair lol.
Sherry has more than enough deserved to be in RE6, she is the only character that really has us fans thinking "what ever happened to her" ?
I mean she was the child of William Birken and had to endure a lot of horror (mainly caused by her father) and also has had hints of her being in Wesker's and umbrellas hands.
If that isn't good enough reason for her feature, then I dont know what is.
On the up side we might even get to see the connected events between that time and now, if not then at least through a cutscenes.

Claire will more than likely be featured in the next title.
Dont need to worry about not seeing her again, you got to understand that Capcom will not want to let all there eggs out of the basket for one game, as a company they will want to keep all important features they missed out to form a another sequel.
Look back at previous Resident evil games, you will get the just.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Claire, Jill etc RE7?   Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:57 am

Monster Mash wrote:

Well two fo thsoe characters were major villains, so they could be around forever.

Well, atleast we got a chance to see them again. You have no Idea how happy my friend is when he saw his favorite characters on REmake and DSC just like he said, he missed it a lot and it's worth playing for. Until now, I believed that he still does. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Claire, Jill etc RE7?   Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:33 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Do I look like I care about Debra getting taken away by a bunch of crazies while her sister screams "NO! TAKE ME INSTEAD!!! DON'T HURT HER!" Really?
At least they give SOME backstory to the new characters instead of rehashing old ideas. Fans complained that Sheva didn't have enough backstory so I guess they didn't want to make that mistake again.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Claire, Jill etc RE7?   Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:20 am

I REALLY don't give a rats arse about Leon's partner.

I care more about Sherry and all that. Jake can suck it too. Bloody egg.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Claire, Jill etc RE7?   Claire, Jill etc RE7? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 6:29 pm

The new characters would be more effective if they showed up in later installments. In the long run, Sheva's character would be better if she had a bigger roll in future installments. She would be more important. Same with Carlos, and probably Parker. I have a feeling all of the main characters aside from Chris and Jill from Revelations will probably never show up or be mentioned again. If they show up in more games, they would be welcomed more and be thought of as more important characters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claire, Jill etc RE7?   Claire, Jill etc RE7? Empty

Back to top Go down

Claire, Jill etc RE7?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next