HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
what if jill and carlos met leon and claire? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
what if jill and carlos met leon and claire? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
what if jill and carlos met leon and claire? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
what if jill and carlos met leon and claire? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
what if jill and carlos met leon and claire? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
what if jill and carlos met leon and claire? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
what if jill and carlos met leon and claire? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
what if jill and carlos met leon and claire? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
what if jill and carlos met leon and claire? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

what if jill and carlos met leon and claire?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FrankWestnumberone
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

what if jill and carlos met leon and claire? Empty
PostSubject: what if jill and carlos met leon and claire?   what if jill and carlos met leon and claire? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:33 pm

what do you think whould happen if leon and claire teamed up with jill and carlos
Back to top Go down
Reede1991
Zombie
Zombie
Reede1991

Playstation Network powerbar15

PostSubject: Re: what if jill and carlos met leon and claire?   what if jill and carlos met leon and claire? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:38 pm

they could not have, bit of a time-lapse...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: what if jill and carlos met leon and claire?   what if jill and carlos met leon and claire? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:44 pm

Why couldn't they have? RE2 starts somewhere around the middle of RE3. That would've been both awesome AND interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Reede1991
Zombie
Zombie
Reede1991

Playstation Network powerbar15

PostSubject: Re: what if jill and carlos met leon and claire?   what if jill and carlos met leon and claire? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:47 pm

but were they not on like, opposite ends of the city(after the police station of course)? and leon/claire leave before jill/carlos, correct?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: what if jill and carlos met leon and claire?   what if jill and carlos met leon and claire? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:00 pm

Leon and Claire would have had to pretty much say "Hey! You know what I wanna do? Explore a creepy hospital during a zombie apocalypse. Yep...That's what I wanna do."
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: what if jill and carlos met leon and claire?   what if jill and carlos met leon and claire? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:09 pm

OK, let's scratch that one. Now would it have been possible for Jill and Carlos to meet the other survivors from Outbreak?
Back to top Go down
FrankWestnumberone
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: what if jill and carlos met leon and claire?   what if jill and carlos met leon and claire? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:32 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
OK, let's scratch that one. Now would it have been possible for Jill and Carlos to meet the other survivors from Outbreak?
no it just doesn't mix.resident evil 3 is a main game,outbreaak is a spinoff
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: what if jill and carlos met leon and claire?   what if jill and carlos met leon and claire? EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 5:36 am

FrankWestnumberone wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
no it just doesn't mix.resident evil 3 is a main game,outbreaak is a spinoff
Nothing denies the canonicity (is that a word?) of the Outbreak games. Besides, Nicholai too appeared in Outbreak.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: what if jill and carlos met leon and claire?   what if jill and carlos met leon and claire? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:59 am

that's another thing that bothers me...... David (the cop in RE outbreak) is said to be dead in the files in RE2 (it was on OPERATION REPORT 2) .. where in fact he survived in the outbreak game..
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: what if jill and carlos met leon and claire?   what if jill and carlos met leon and claire? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:07 am

ace.redfield wrote:
that's another thing that bothers me...... David (the cop in RE outbreak) is said to be dead in the files in RE2 (it was on OPERATION REPORT 2) .. where in fact he survived in the outbreak game..
I think that the David spoken of in Operation Report 2 is actually David Ford (the recorder of the first report). The cop in Outbreak was Kevin Ryman, you've propably mistaken the name for David King (another Outbreak character).

Just for the fun of it, here are the surviving RPD members (not counting STARS):
Leon
Kevin
Rita
Harry
Tyler
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: what if jill and carlos met leon and claire?   what if jill and carlos met leon and claire? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:32 am

Oh how stupid of mine.... scratch

i forgot that the character david in the outbreak was the plumber not th police... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what if jill and carlos met leon and claire?   what if jill and carlos met leon and claire? Empty

Back to top Go down

what if jill and carlos met leon and claire?
Page 1 of 1