HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Random Facts About Yourself

Go down 
+66
SuperMasterGamer
hunter destroyer
AWDCP
ChickenHeart
Nobudy
Shrike
S.Winters
Ssplain
ZombiePrincess
PWNERX
gowett
Sakura the zombie slayer
Industrial Ridden
chrisredfield84
will1234562
Sallyandro
Lightning Count
DonREfan
MSR
Tyrant_UK
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Melissa_89
Trichos
Known_Hero
Teh Black Cat
AL_Redfield
dr_salvador
Progenitor
ResEvilChick
The mastAH!
chrisredfielmusculo
chocotricks
Venoym
Killeret
PerseusRad
VoyageTreader08
Kino_00
DXP
Parabellum09
Biohazardtaylor
Prince of Judah
Bladevampirek
PAULSAMSON
Mcghie
the_darkest_one
Evil Rage42
Sherry Birkin
REWorld
DivideByZero
RebelliousQueen
Mass Distraction
SWITCHMYND
ChrisSherry
Outbreakgirl
Vandal
ThomVD
RaviorStygian
Methsia
00biohazard
The CG
The Knife
Spike991
Sargent D
Ghost Leader
Valentine Fan
Deagle50
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:27 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Methsia wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
I just want to watch the movies so I have fodder when it comes to bitching about them Razz
I don't want to see how they portray any of the characters, they will never get them right.
See how they portrayed Claire and jill (Carlos was actually okay but that's because of the actor choice) they ruined them but then again the films where not going anywhere and I wasn't liking them so it didn't bother me to much.

It's all about the bitching, isn't it.

One of my friends in college (from school) told me he was excited for Retribution, I was too ill to be too nasty to him so I gave him a bitch slap stare and coughed at him.

It sure is Very Happy
Good on you Razz
I don't know what I would do if a friend said he was excited for Retribution, I would probably just stare into space and brain derp as I couldn't think of a punishment befitting to the crime lol
The fuck is wrong with you people? Someone can't enjoy a movie that you don't? Who the fuck do you think you are to decide what movies another should like or dislike?

Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 Calm-down-bro_o_134037
Nobody in this thread is talking politics.

What I mean is with the seriousness you're taking this. Take a chill pill brah, you sound like a girl with all the above bitching.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:47 am

Hey man, lay off him. He can't control himself when it's his time of month. He can't distinguish people joking around from when they're serious.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:17 am

Jesus all this bitching over an opinion of a movie?

Fact: I hate Retribution don't like my opinion I don't care =P
Fact2: I'm eating Galaxy Caramel
Fact3: I was going to buy the avengers on blu ray but apparently the US version has more extras than the UK version ¬_¬ as per usual we always get the bloody shaft.
Fact4: Out of the 4 batman films I own on blu ray(its the anthology one starting from the first ever batman film up to batman and robin) I've only watched the first one the others are on my to watch list.
Fact5: Get Black Mesa it is one of the most amazing fan made mods ever created in source.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 4:10 am

DXP wrote:
I was going to buy the avengers on blu ray but apparently the US version has more extras than the UK version ¬_¬ as per usual we always get the bloody shaft.
Except with RE6 special editions. You're getting more of those than Japan.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:06 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
DXP wrote:
I was going to buy the avengers on blu ray but apparently the US version has more extras than the UK version ¬_¬ as per usual we always get the bloody shaft.

That's true but I still don't see the one with the statue coming our way, or at least not in any of the shops or websites that supply the special editions.
That was really the only one I ever wanted.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:12 am

Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
DXP wrote:

That's true but I still don't see the one with the statue coming our way, or at least not in any of the shops or websites that supply the special editions.
That was really the only one I ever wanted.
Technically you already have it. The only difference between the Japanese and European version is that the statue and memory stick were changed into the sweatshirt and crests.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:31 pm

Another Fact: Team 96 and Resident Evil: Distant Memories turned a year old on the 7th of September(Very late in declaring it I know) 1 year and still going strong.
Fact 2: In October we have something to show and that is all i'm going to say on that subject Wink
Back to top Go down
Killeret
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Killeret

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:10 pm

Fact 1: I have random obsessions. My first resident evil related obsession was Leon S. Kennedy, the second was Silent Hill (I only consider it related because they're rivals), and my current obsession is RE: Outbreak. <3

Fact 2: I've come up with a silly, random nickname for every Outbreak character but Yoko (I just can't think of one for her).

Fact 3: I don't have very many friends, most likely due to the fact of my shyness. But I love the friends I have.

Fact 4: I truly have no idea what I wanna be when I'm older, but I hope it's music related because music is my life.

Fact 5: Speaking of music, I'm very open minded, but I love pretty much EVERY sub-genre of Rock. I don't really like Rap or Country, but that's just me. I also love and remember alot of 70's music, and feel like I was born at the wrong time with the things my generation listens to nowadays.

Fact 6: The posts about SP make me not wanna go to sleep tonight! Shocked

Fact 7: I talk too much and my top three phobias are Spiders, Being Chased, and Being Stuck.

I'll think of more later. lol
Back to top Go down
Venoym
Cerberus
Cerberus
Venoym

Steam : Venoym

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:06 pm

When I'm bored, I play Resident Evil 4 on mute while listening to music and do a voice over of all the characters.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:39 am

00biohazard wrote:
What I mean is with the seriousness you're taking this. Take a chill pill brah, you sound like a girl with all the above bitching.
You mean like how almost everyone here bitches day in and day out about not liking the Anderson movies?

Mercy wrote:
Hey man, lay off him. He can't control himself when it's his time of month. He can't distinguish people joking around from when they're serious.
That's funny. You stay up all night coming up with it?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:04 am

@Killeret: I fu*king love your avatar.

Oh hey look, that's a fact about me!

Killeret wrote:
I've come up with a silly, random nickname for every Outbreak character but Yoko (I just can't think of one for her).
Yokozuna. Google the name and have fun.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:59 pm

Being waking up with a frigged up right eye I can't decide if its a rogue eyelash(Really hate those things) or its my eye finally telling me staring at polygons all day is not good for your eyes. =_= So there is fact numero uno up.

Fact2: Got a friend of mine wanting me to add her back on facebook and I can't decide if I should or not...mainly because despite knowing her for a long time we've had quite a few arguments and yeah conversations get awkward after that. But I think what has me more confused is she added me a few years ago and then at some point what dropped me off her list and now wants me to re-add her? meh I tell you I will never understand women thought my last ex was bad enough but this is a friend i've known for a long time =/

Fact3: Really need some coffee =_=
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:50 am

I have a love/hate relationship with chili.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:39 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

You can't not like Chilli Con Carne, Mass D:

Fact: Homework and I don't mingle.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:42 pm

Methsia wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

You can't not like Chilli Con Carne, Mass D:
I didn't say I don't like chili. Just today I slathered some sweet chili sauce on my chili flavored chicken wings.

Btw. I've never had chili con carne. I don't think you can even get some in this country unless you make it yourself.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:45 pm

Fact: I LOVEEEE chili con carne. We'll eat that lots in the future, Meth :p.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:57 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Fact: I LOVEEEE chili con carne. We'll eat that lots in the future, Meth :p.

I love chilli as well Very Happy
One of my favourite dishes of the year lol

Fact: I spend far to much of my wages on technology, games and accessories and little things I find cool (like my mario belt buckle of the 1up mushroom that flips around and shows the red mushroom)
Where as I should either be saving up or going a little easy so I have money to survive until next payday.
I just got paid a week ago and I have under 100 left for the month and all I have really bought is games, anime, cool canvases, rockstar and lucozade lol
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:32 am

Fact: My lack of perseverence frustrates me, which throws me in a vicious circle of self loathing and mediocrity, which frustrates me even more. So I drink, I womanize, and I play violent videogames to get my mind off things. Wow, that was revealing. A desperate emo call for help?lulz
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:22 pm

^STOP KILLING THE MOOD
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:33 pm

chocotricks wrote:
^STOP KILLING THE MOOD

I´ll kill you.

PS:Joke
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:02 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Fact: My lack of perseverence frustrates me, which throws me in a vicious circle of self loathing and mediocrity, which frustrates me even more. So I drink, I womanize, and I play violent videogames to get my mind off things. Wow, that was revealing. A desperate emo call for help?lulz

its alright,i am here for you bro
no homo
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:37 pm

With my severe lack of interest in RE as of late, I feel quite out of place here. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:28 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
With my severe lack of interest in RE as of late, I feel quite out of place here. Neutral

Spike M.D. to the rescue!

Try Re6, it's really great.

I go through headphones like no other. Pink pair broke, so now I got blue!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:54 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Spike M.D. to the rescue!

Try Re6, it's really great.
I was impressed with Leon's campaign in the beta (Chris' just made me sick to my stomach and Jake's was meh Neutral ), but I've heard from a couple people that it's not really as good as the beta made it out to be. And that would be my only real reason for getting it since it's doubtful RE will ever go back to the survival horror gem it used to be. Well, that and Laura Bailey's voice acting.

I would, however, bang Sherry's brains out if she was real and I ever got the chance. She's hawt now. I love you
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:20 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
I would, however, bang Sherry's brains out if she was real and I ever got the chance. She's hawt now. I love you

Thats the spirit!

Id honestly put Re6 in my top 3 favs. Re1, CVX, and Re6.

Its pretty impressive. Chris(That's right) and Leon's files were fucking fun, and the Jake/Sherry file was fun as shit too, 'specially if you think about how its Wesker/Birkin the next generation!

And that's the botton line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Facts About Yourself
Page 13 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next