HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10)

Go down 
+19
Industrial Ridden
PWNERX
MSR
Ssplain
Nobudy
NiteKrawler
Evil Rage42
00biohazard
DeadlyGenetics
Sargent D
Valentine Fan
RebelliousQueen
The Knife
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
RaviorStygian
ThomVD
Vandal
chrisredfielmusculo
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10)   how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:54 pm

Evil Rage42 wrote:
I would rate it worse than the live action films. I would give it a 3 i guess. The live action films i would give a 8 or 9.

The live action films are crap dude. I'd drop a bag of bricks on you if I could for that. Really? Why in the world would you think those crappy films are better? You should state why you think so and why you would 'rate it worse'.

*mummbleihatethosestupidliveactionfilmsmummbletheyrestupidashellmummble*

*whistles then walks away*
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10)   how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:59 pm

7/10 I liked some of the action scenes and the Leon/Claire interactions. However, Greg and Angela were complete morons when handling zombies in the terminal.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10)   how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:04 am

Evil Rage42 wrote:
I would rate it worse than the live action films. I would give it a 3 i guess. The live action films i would give a 8 or 9.

This kind of made me laugh, but I'll respect your opinion.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10)   how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:31 am

I'm sure he is a Milla Jovovich fan boy, no doubt about it
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Evil Rage42
Zombie
Zombie
Evil Rage42

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10)   how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:23 pm

It's fine if all of you disagree with me, it's my opinion. I think that Degeneration is...........too much like the game). I wanted something different and Paul W.S. Anderson provided me with that. I loved the first movie, I enjoyed the second, I thought the third was outstanding, and the fourth topped it all off. I can't wait for Retribution to come out, as you can see by my avatar, I'm a huge RE film person. If you dislike the movies, it's fine with me. BTW, can someone delete that dubstep thread i made. I feel like it shouldn't be there. It's a terrible thread that I made out of rage. Evil rage lol.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10)   how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:30 pm

Claire was barely in the movie which pissed me off. She was a supporting role in he film... When did she ever play a supporting character in a Resident Evil game?
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10)   how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:51 pm

Mercy wrote:
Claire was barely in the movie which pissed me off. She was a supporting role in he film... When did she ever play a supporting character in a Resident Evil game?
She took a different path from Leon and Chris, a path they themselves could not take.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10)   how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:05 pm

Evil Rage42 wrote:
I think that Degeneration is...........too much like the game). I wanted something different and Paul W.S. Anderson provided me with that.

So you basically think RE isn't that good of a series and wish it were more like Call of Duty: Zombies Go Boom, which Anderson provided you with.
Back to top Go down
Evil Rage42
Zombie
Zombie
Evil Rage42

PostSubject: Re: how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10)   how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:14 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Evil Rage42 wrote:
I think that Degeneration is...........too much like the game). I wanted something different and Paul W.S. Anderson provided me with that.

So you basically think RE isn't that good of a series and wish it were more like Call of Duty: Zombies Go Boom, which Anderson provided you with.

No it's not that. I love the RE games. I have most of them for many consoles and I replay them alot, but I would like to see a different side of RE. I enjoy the RE films and I do watch them over and over, but it doesn't stop me from loving the games.

Then again, I could agree with most that afterlife was a bit disappointing when I realized it had many elements from the 5th game. I love the RE films as it's own. I do not compare it to games or CGI films.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10)   how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:34 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Mercy wrote:
She took a different path from Leon and Chris, a path they themselves could not take.
Just because she took a different path from Leon and her older brother Chris doesn't mean she didn't deserve to be seen more or be pushed down to a supporting character. Claire Redfield is suppose to be among the mains on the series, not second hands. It's like they shoved her out of the way and threw Angela in just for the hell of it.

Evil Rage42 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Evil Rage42 wrote:

No it's not that. I love the RE games. I have most of them for many consoles and I replay them alot, but I would like to see a different side of RE. I enjoy the RE films and I do watch them over and over, but it doesn't stop me from loving the games.

Then again, I could agree with most that afterlife was a bit disappointing when I realized it had many elements from the 5th game. I love the RE films as it's own. I do not compare it to games or CGI films.

For some of us it's a little hard to not do the comparison deal when the movies have ripped the Resident Evil title for themselves and have mooched off of the ideas originally brought on by the games which were here first. And as you stated, Resident Evil: Afterlife had many 'elements' of RE5 which is true because each movie has numerous elements from each and every game. There's very few of the various B.O.W you might see in the films, but I wouldn't doubt that they start dragging them in soon... Plus they've ruined the characters too along with the story line. But as we've all said it's just our opinion. This is mine when it comes to the films. If you enjoy them that's cool, my mom loves them herself but me, personally myself, I refuse to watch them. I've seen each one at least once though unfortunately...

Wasn't it stated in a thread here somewhere that someone had mentioned Milla used to watch her brother play the original Resident Evil and that since she had stared in films she wanted to be brought in as a character in a game now too? I'm pretty sure she was denied though as that would be utter blasphemy!

Also let's do a quick comparison of Alice with two other characters from the RE series. She's like a mix of Claire Redfield and Albert Wesker. She's a blonde super powered tyrant that is also a former Umbrella employee that watches after kids and acts similarly to how Claire herself would act. That's one reason I hate the character that is Alice. Also one of Claire's finest moments is during the opening of CVX when she's running through the hallway from the firing chopper. Guess got to do that at the end in Resident Evil: Apocalypse? Yeah Alice ripped from another awesome character again.

Sorry I'm getting a little carried away.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10)   how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:13 am

I think we can all agree that Afterlife is one of the worst movies ever.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10)   how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:22 am

ThomVD wrote:
It really is. I'm not saying this as an RE fan. I'm saying this as a movie fan. Definitely in my top 5 worst movies of all time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10)   how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:18 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
It really is. I'm not saying this as an RE fan. I'm saying this as a movie fan. Definitely in my top 5 worst movies of all time.

Agreed. God....I didn't even finish watching it, it was so bad. I ended up just taking it out of my DVD player and watching Dawn of the Dead instead
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10)   how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:20 am

I honestly don't mind Afterlife all that much. I like it about as much as I like the other RE movies. Same quality really.

They're all 5.9/10 for me.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10)   how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:44 pm

I give it a 7.

It was canon to the story. That was enough for me to like it. It was fun seeing Leon, Claire, and the return of the G-virus. On a site note it spawned a fun mobile game.

Oh, and did anyone else catch that Greg was the same voice actor that did Spike from Cowboy Bebop? Can't really miss it if you watched the show.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10)   how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:48 pm

I'll give it a solid seven. Ugly character models, awkward pacing, and not enough Claire. And the curtis and angela subplot? made me want to gag.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10)   how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:50 pm

I did not recognize Greg's VA, but thanks for the heads up. CB is one of the few anime shows I will actually watch.

Degeneration was cool, but no better than Anderson's RE1, despite its canocity, and was far improved with its sequel, Damnation.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10)   how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:17 am

Damn those BOW from ebay, cant even kill one friggen Anderson.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10)   how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:26 am

Vandal wrote:
Yea I never understood that. Claire showed us that she was still able to take on zombies with ease. I would have liked it better if she was paired with Leon for old times sake.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10)   how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:50 pm

I would have to give it a 5-6. Still better than the live action films, but not as good as I was hoping it to be. I haven't seen damnation yet.
Back to top Go down
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10)   how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:13 am

I give it a 5 lol i only watched the first part of the movie, I have been meaning to finish it.
Back to top Go down
http://gamergeneration.forumotion.com/
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10)   how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:01 am

Industrial Ridden wrote:
I would have to give it a 5-6. Still better than the live action films, but not as good as I was hoping it to be. I haven't seen damnation yet.

What are you waiting for!? tongue 
I am kidding. Damnation is really good though IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10)   how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:44 am

9.5 for a solid performance. Missing .5 because I don't own it yet.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10)   how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:00 am

That has to be the worst reasoning for a score ever.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10)   how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:55 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
That has to be the worst reasoning for a score ever.
At least this one made me laugh, so I'll give him a pass this time. lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10)   how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

how would you rate resident evil: degeneration(1-10)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next