HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?

Go down 
+14
PAULSAMSON
WyrmKing
Sargent D
Bub537
Jill Sandwich
DeadlyGenetics
leon248
RebelliousQueen
Jilly
Vandal
Mass Distraction
Madame Wesker
Spike991
DarkBiohazard
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkBiohazard
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
DarkBiohazard

Playstation Network SnowblindGuitar

Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:00 pm

Dont know if this was posted before but i think it would have been better if Capcom made Degeneration a game for the Xbox and PS3. Leon and Claire and Zombies and G-Virus. Sounds like another RE2 to me, which is a very good thing
Back to top Go down
http://darkbiohazard.tumblr.com/
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:04 pm

DarkBiohazard wrote:
Dont know if this was posted before but i think it would have been better if Capcom made Degeneration a game for the Xbox and PS3. Leon and Claire and Zombies and G-Virus. Sounds like another RE2 to me, which is a very good thing

Did you even watch Degeneration? It hardly had any Leon+Claire at all. It was all stupid Angela and Leon, and that would be a horrible game...
Back to top Go down
Madame Wesker
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Madame Wesker

Playstation Network Madame.wesker

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:09 pm

Actually, yes. Found myself thinking that while watching it. Except I hate protector missions. I'd had let the senator get eaten..fail. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:14 am

Meh... We already have enough good games and Leon is already gonna be one of the main characters in RE6. I know you mentioned it should've been on the PS3/360 but at least there's the N-Gage/iPhone game.

Btw. Nice username. You waiting for the mod?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:46 am

I personally hated the movie. There are a few golden sequences like when Leon throws his gun to Claire, and when Leon had to go all parkour from a dropping level, but it's like wading through crap to find a diamond.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:08 am

I liked the movie. I mean, I really liked it. I guess it all comes down to preference.
Back to top Go down
Jilly
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jilly

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:31 am

I didn't hate the movie but I didn't really like it either. Really it was kind of disappointing but it did have a few good moments.

As for a game maybe, but I really couldn't see it as a full sized game. Couldn't imagine what all there would be to it either. Just running around mowing down zombies with Leon and Angela? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://w11.zetaboards.com/raccooncityoutbreak/index/
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:47 am

I don't like the Degeneration that much. But its a good film, unlike Anderson's film. I hate it cause of Leon and Angela tandem. They always said that it is the time for Leon and Claire to have reunited again. But it does not actually happened. Claire didn't have the chance to show how bad ass she was, on the film. Somehow I want it to become game, but it looks awful to see Leon and Angela.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
leon248
Cerberus
Cerberus
leon248

Playstation Network darksonic24

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:07 am

yeah i think it should really be a game the leon and clair combination was great. the only thing i don't like as a leon fan is angela it should be leon and clair Wink
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:22 am

leon248 wrote:
yeah i think it should really be a game the leon and claire combination was great. the only thing i don't like as a leon fan is angela it should be leon and claire Wink

I agree. We would like to see Leon and Claire on Degeneration Game. If they going to make a new one.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:59 am

There was hardly any Leon and Claire in it. I liked the movie personally myself, it was nice to have a movie that actually stuck to the games and not that live action crap. I do hope there's more in Damnation though. And I found Angela annoying... You can tell she wanted in Leon's pants just look at her! Almost as bad as Ashley the only difference is Angela could defend herself and used a gun rather than a flashlight.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:32 am

Spike991 wrote:
It hardly had any Leon+Claire at all. It was all stupid Angela and Leon, and that would be a horrible game...
^^
This...nuff said
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:15 pm

It would've been pretty boring if it was. I mean the only zombies were in the airport and the WilPharma lab so there wouldn't be much to do.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:04 pm

Spike991 wrote:
It was all stupid Angela and Leon, and that would be a horrible game...
I hated that character, I thought she was really bland. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
DarkBiohazard
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
DarkBiohazard

Playstation Network SnowblindGuitar

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:07 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Meh... We already have enough good games and Leon is already gonna be one of the main characters in RE6. I know you mentioned it should've been on the PS3/360 but at least there's the N-Gage/iPhone game.

Btw. Nice username. You waiting for the mod?

Yes i am haha. The mod looks great. Its just a shame that there hasnt been any updates about it in 2 years :/
Back to top Go down
http://darkbiohazard.tumblr.com/
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:15 am

Degeneration was a horrible disgrace of a film, why do people like this movie so much? Is it just because it's not Anderson?
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:29 am

It's definitely much better than any of the Anderson abortions.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:48 am

I just like it because. Me liking it has nothing to do with Anderson.

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jilly
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jilly

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:23 am

Zombies. Guns. I guess because it has Leon and Claire too. Razz

I admit it is kind of boring, not really worthy of a re-watch.

They'd really have to redo the entire script to even try and make a game out of it. Otherwise it'd be like all of 10 minutes of game play? Razz

Back to top Go down
http://w11.zetaboards.com/raccooncityoutbreak/index/
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:02 am

I agree. I like it cause it has nothing to do with Anderson.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:05 am

Mercy wrote:
Degeneration was a horrible disgrace of a film, why do people like this movie so much? Is it just because it's not Anderson?

IMO, yes and yes. Yes, it isn't a good movie, and yes the only reason to like it is because it is canon
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:46 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mercy wrote:

IMO, yes and yes. Yes, it isn't a good movie, and yes the only reason to like it is because it is canon

LOL that's the reason why I liked it.
Back to top Go down
Evil Rage42
Zombie
Zombie
Evil Rage42

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:45 pm

It would of been better if it was a game. The live action movies are already good enough. They don't need to add in any animated CGI films.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:49 pm

Nope I think it's good how it is the resident evilwork needs to be in everthingsuch as cgi films live action and games. All thought it probly would of had some fun part but over all no just know I like it how it is. And damn you fucking space bar.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Evil Rage42 wrote:
It would of been better if it was a game. The live action movies are already good enough. They don't need to add in any animated CGI films.
They aren't good enough for a big share of the fanbase. The CG films actually tend to the canon story. Also, as has been mentioned on this thread before, there is a game of it.

Fact: The first RE film ever made was CG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next