HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4

Go down 
+12
Ghost Leader
SWITCHMYND
FaZe_ShiFT
Monster Mash
Nobudy
Jill Sandwich
Incompetent Barry
Methsia
Sargent D
PAULSAMSON
Mass Distraction
RebelliousQueen
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:54 am

thats not what te ps4 will look like that is a fan made pic from years ago of what they wont the ps4 to look like some did it with the microsoft and the controlers that was sonys first idea for the playstation but it got scrapped so the pic is fake
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:32 am

Incompetent Barry wrote:
i dont know a single person who uses the PS3 internet browser.

I use the PS3 browser Laughing. Anyway, it's good that they're holding off the PS4. I'm more interested in the Wii U atm.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:35 am

im not big into the wii idk why just not but my sister is and my dads sony all they way and i maybe joining him
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:01 pm

Not the boomerang controllers again... Mad
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:39 pm

Yeah the controller design was support to befor the ps3 but they caned it and I'm telling you that's all notreal it's all fan made. From a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:06 am

Methsia wrote:
ANDDD they should allow mouses to work for when browsing the internet.

You already can. Fool.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:45 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Methsia wrote:
ANDDD they should allow mouses to work for when browsing the internet.

You already can. Fool.

Hey, don't call her a fool!

I didn't know you could either. Not that I ever browsed the internet on my ps3.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:38 am

Y'all really didn't know that? Wow I figured some would of saw it al Walmart or somthing
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:42 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 - Page 2 Playstation-4-image-1
Looks like PlayStation 4 is not coming anytime soon and will likely to be the final next-generation console to be revealed.

During a recent interview with Le Point newly appointed CEO of
PlayStation France,Philippe Cardon had this to say regarding the PS4 rumors. Cardon closed the
interview by stating that Sony will probably be the
last to announce
something as far as next- gen consoles are concerned..
“Quote from Cardon The Wii is under time
pressure because it’s
in decline,” Cardon
told French site
Lepoint.fr. “As far as
we’re concerned, we’re under a lot less
pressure. We were the last to release the
PS3. We will probably
be the last to
announce something. With the PS3 still
growing,Cardon believes that Sony is under a “lot
less pressure” to reveal a new console.

HERE ARE SOME OF THE DESIGNS OF PS4
WHOM YOU MUCH LIKE: http://playstationgang.com/10-phenomenal-playstation-4-concepts-sony-should-notice/
THIS MIGHT THE GRAPHICS LOOK LIKE FOR PS4: http://playstationgang.com/this-might-be-how-ps4s-graphics-will-look/

Is that really what it will look like one day? I personally don't think we need a PS4 right now. They can still do a lot with PS3. And not everyone has enough money to just go out and buy a new console. PS3 was like $600 when it came out, I'm scared to imagine how much PS4 would be.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:45 am

ChrisSherry wrote:

Is that really what it will look like one day?

No. I mean, you can't even stand that thing on its end. And the controllers are horrid.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:51 am

That's not really what it will look like so calm down.lol
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:24 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

No. I mean, you can't even stand that thing on its end. And the controllers are horrid.

Ok, lol I was just curious.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:54 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Ok, lol I was just curious.

Guys, calm down it was just a fan made it's not even the final design of PlayStation 4. I think I'm not going to buy it 'cause I'm really serious of getting Leon's jacket lol
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:38 pm

The boomerang controller is brought up yet again in another bad concept render.
That would be possibly the worst controller ever if Sony did in fact use the design, they wouldn't though because they scrapped the idea of it with the PS3, thankfully.
I think consoles should stop focusing everything on graphics, yes update the hardware so game companies can implement better technology in there games but don't use that as the main selling point.
I would like this PlayStation to have ALL there consoles supporting backwards compatibility for starters.
I don't know how further you can take consoles so I have no other ideas to be honest.
I would like to see consoles implementing a native full HD and smooth running game recorder within the console, that would be pretty cool.
Keep hands free and virtual data OUT of design, hands free and things like PS move are cool as an OPTION but I would hate to see controllers scrapped as the native input device.
I will probably buy a next gen console but I highly doubt I will go back to console gaming.
PC has far too much going for it and it will always be ahead, not in the market or selling point of view as console are more affordable and that's why there is a bigger fan base.
I would just like to see PC getting more of chance in the gaming market, sick of PC getting left on the back burning because of company's getting greedy with shares.
In fact that's my one main hope for the future of gaming, ALL gaming platforms will be used to make good games and be treated equally, none of this console and tech war, bring the gaming back to the gamers and stop using gaming as a commodity for easy cash.
I know most kid's are idiot's these days and will buy into this but oldskool gamers do not have this mentality and just want to play GOOD GAMES !
No wonder I favour my PS1/2, Dreamcast, gamecube, NES, N64 etc over today's consoles, they had the best games and they thrived in the age when gaming was solely about the games and not the silly little side subjects........ rant over lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2