HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4

Go down 
+12
Ghost Leader
SWITCHMYND
FaZe_ShiFT
Monster Mash
Nobudy
Jill Sandwich
Incompetent Barry
Methsia
Sargent D
PAULSAMSON
Mass Distraction
RebelliousQueen
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 Empty
PostSubject: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:18 pm

SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 Playstation-4-image-1
Looks like PlayStation 4 is not coming anytime soon and will likely to be the final next-generation console to be revealed.

During a recent interview with Le Point newly appointed CEO of
PlayStation France,Philippe Cardon had this to say regarding the PS4 rumors. Cardon closed the
interview by stating that Sony will probably be the
last to announce
something as far as next- gen consoles are concerned..
“Quote from Cardon The Wii is under time
pressure because it’s
in decline,” Cardon
told French site
Lepoint.fr. “As far as
we’re concerned, we’re under a lot less
pressure. We were the last to release the
PS3. We will probably
be the last to
announce something. With the PS3 still
growing,Cardon believes that Sony is under a “lot
less pressure” to reveal a new console.

HERE ARE SOME OF THE DESIGNS OF PS4
WHOM YOU MUCH LIKE: http://playstationgang.com/10-phenomenal-playstation-4-concepts-sony-should-notice/
THIS MIGHT THE GRAPHICS LOOK LIKE FOR PS4: http://playstationgang.com/this-might-be-how-ps4s-graphics-will-look/
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:12 am

I didn't think they even needed to state anything on this. I never believe the new console rumors.

Btw. the "PS4 graphics" look like crap.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:21 am

well, despite of all my love towards Sony and especially towards the PS3, there is no doubt that the PS3 came out too soon, and it didn't do good in the first year, maybe they don't want to make the same mistake
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:51 pm

I really don't care about the next generation of this kind of stuff anymore, all they do now is ruin it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 pm

I'm quite content with a PS3 Slim, my brother has one and he rarely lets me on it now, but it's really good. They should wait for another 2 years to even think about PS4.
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:06 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
well, despite of all my love towards Sony and especially towards the PS3, there is no doubt that the PS3 came out too soon, and it didn't do good in the first year, maybe they don't want to make the same mistake

the only reason it did bad during launch was mainly due to the fact that it cost $800 dollars when you could have gotten a Wii for $250 or an X box for $300

also i am wondering what more besides graphics can new consoles bring to the table that is "game changing" and "revolutionary"
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:26 pm

Incompetent Barry wrote:
also i am wondering what more besides graphics can new consoles bring to the table that is "game changing" and "revolutionary"

it will also have a microwave
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:29 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Incompetent Barry wrote:

it will also have a microwave

holy shit thats a good one, cook Hot Pockets while playing games.

also i just though of an idea, how about making a console that can store more than one disk to promote laziness, or make it so you can install physical copies you have onto the console so you can play it without having the disk
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:30 pm

What I normally expected from PS4 is that it would be able to read PS1, PS2, PS3 and PS4 discs.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:35 pm

Methsia wrote:
What I normally expected from PS4 is that it would be able to read PS1, PS2, PS3 and PS4 discs.

Sony: "nah, that'll be too easy"
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:02 am

Yeah they better hold off. It would be a stupid move on their part to release a new console, when the PS3 is starting to build up a decent library and is still selling. They're still playing catch up for goodness sakes. Seriously, who the hell besides fanboys will actually buy a PS4?!

Methsia wrote:

I highly doubt that. True, it sounds beautiful on paper but it'll never happen. If it did, we'll probably be looking at a $900-1000 system (which is suicidal on Sony's part). Look what they did with the slim PS3s. They removed PS2 backwards compatibility to cut production cost or to put it in better words, Sony were being cheap bastards.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:00 am

The backwards compatibility had to be dropped at some point. You can go only so many console generations before you need to start anew. Otherwise your future consoles would be cluttered with extra hardware to play older games. PS4, whenever that comes out, propably only has backwards compatibility for PS3 games.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:27 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
The backwards compatibility had to be dropped at some point. You can go only so many console generations before you need to start anew. Otherwise your future consoles would be cluttered with extra hardware to play older games. PS4, whenever that comes out, propably only has backwards compatibility for PS3 games.

You're absolutely right about it being dropped, but who could say that the PS4 will even have PS3 compatibility. I mean Sony is basically putting PS1, 2 and 3 games on the PS store. I guess they figure people should just buy the games from there. I'm thinking Sony will just exclude backwards compatibility completely in favor of making the PS4 more affordable whenever in the future.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:37 am

True. I just think that all consoles should be backwards compatible at least one generation. You know, while the stuff on the previous consoles is still being produced.
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:52 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
True. I just think that all consoles should be backwards compatible at least one generation. You know, while the stuff on the previous consoles is still being produced.

like what Nintendo does on all their consoles
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:54 pm

Incompetent Barry wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

not exactly, but if they upgrade the psn it might get close
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:03 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Incompetent Barry wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

not exactly, but if they upgrade the psn it might get close

how not exactly? im pretty sure they have done that since the Wii and the Game Boy Color have come out
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:53 pm

I Imagine next gen consoles to be around 800-1000.
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:36 pm

Nobudy wrote:

idk i hope not, Sony got tons of shit for pricing the Ps3 from 600 - 800 dollars
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:34 am

They should so add in a better communication system, ANDDD they should allow mouses to work for when browsing the internet. Like when you plug in a keyboard and it works ace.

Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:37 am

Good. Companies shouldn't be throwing out new electronics all the time and expect we are all made of money.
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:39 pm

Methsia wrote:
They should so add in a better communication system, ANDDD they should allow mouses to work for when browsing the internet. Like when you plug in a keyboard and it works ace.

nah i dont like that idea, and yes they could make a quick buck off that. but it wouldnt be that great of an idea since i dont know a single person who uses the PS3 internet browser.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:28 pm

I used to Very Happy When my brother was always told to get off the PS3. Good ol' times.
Back to top Go down
FaZe_ShiFT
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:29 pm

Weird I thought they could get the people excited but no they wait till we are bored with the system 100%
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:16 pm

Nobudy wrote:
If that's the case then I'm not getting the next gen systems for a LONG time. That would be so ridculous.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4   SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

SONY IN NO RUSH TO REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next