HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Spencer Mansion The Sims 3 Version  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Spencer Mansion The Sims 3 Version  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Spencer Mansion The Sims 3 Version  EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Spencer Mansion The Sims 3 Version  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Spencer Mansion The Sims 3 Version  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Spencer Mansion The Sims 3 Version  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Spencer Mansion The Sims 3 Version  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Spencer Mansion The Sims 3 Version  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Spencer Mansion The Sims 3 Version  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Spencer Mansion The Sims 3 Version

Go down 
+3
Lady Yuna
Incompetent Barry
RebelliousQueen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

Resident Evil Spencer Mansion The Sims 3 Version  Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Spencer Mansion The Sims 3 Version    Resident Evil Spencer Mansion The Sims 3 Version  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:00 pm

Yunie! This is what I've told you about! I want to make this also. But I still tryin' to fix mine and hope for the best that it turns out to be good and not ugly. Wish me luck! Anyway, let's give a tour on Spencer Mansion Sims Version Very Happy

Part 1

Part 2
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Spencer Mansion The Sims 3 Version    Resident Evil Spencer Mansion The Sims 3 Version  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:17 pm

thats pretty awesome
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Spencer Mansion The Sims 3 Version    Resident Evil Spencer Mansion The Sims 3 Version  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:29 pm

I...... was..... making my own and I feel like giving up. It looks ugly for me. Yeah, it's awesome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Playstation Network Yunfang1130

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Spencer Mansion The Sims 3 Version    Resident Evil Spencer Mansion The Sims 3 Version  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:24 pm

Wow! Its like an exact replica. I could never have the patience to build something like this, but it looks amazing! Very Happy Good Luck on building the mansion, Claire! Don't give up! It might seem hard at first, but once you got the outline of the house built, it should be easy when it comes time to decorate. :3
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Spencer Mansion The Sims 3 Version    Resident Evil Spencer Mansion The Sims 3 Version  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:45 pm

Looks awesome!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Spencer Mansion The Sims 3 Version    Resident Evil Spencer Mansion The Sims 3 Version  EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:23 am

Lady Yuna wrote:
Wow! Its like an exact replica. I could never have the patience to build something like this, but it looks amazing! Very Happy Good Luck on building the mansion, Claire! Don't give up! It might seem hard at first, but once you got the outline of the house built, it should be easy when it comes time to decorate. :3
Thanks, Yunie! Very Happy I am really trying hard my best to make it look decent, but it's not done yet. Got a problem with some other parts of the mansion but I am working on it Smile

Sargent D wrote:
Looks awesome!! Very Happy

I know right! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Spencer Mansion The Sims 3 Version    Resident Evil Spencer Mansion The Sims 3 Version  EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:14 am

I never thought of trying to make the RE mansion in the sims. I only tried to make my own house once. It was derp.

This is so well done!
Back to top Go down
Tisu
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Tisu

Steam : Tisu01

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Spencer Mansion The Sims 3 Version    Resident Evil Spencer Mansion The Sims 3 Version  EmptySat May 12, 2012 2:00 am

Hey! Nice job! Totally the same as in the original game. I'm trying to make a mini Spencer Mansion in Minecraft, but I don't think I ever gonna finish it Smile
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Spencer Mansion The Sims 3 Version    Resident Evil Spencer Mansion The Sims 3 Version  EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:15 pm

I've made some big houses while playing The Sims but never attempted to make the Spencer Mansion or anything else like that holy crap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Spencer Mansion The Sims 3 Version    Resident Evil Spencer Mansion The Sims 3 Version  Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Spencer Mansion The Sims 3 Version
Page 1 of 1