HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise)

Go down 
+12
Methsia
ThomVD
TeRoR KiD
Sargent D
RebelliousQueen
PAULSAMSON
chocotricks
Vandal
The CG
Mass Distraction
Jill Sandwich
chrisredfielmusculo
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise)   changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:54 am

I actually like the 'real time' inventory system as long as it's quick and responsive. Outbreak had the same thing and it gives you the sense of urgency to combine or use items during battle. I also think side packs should be brought back (you would have to find them though). I like the idea about finding upgradable parts for weapons. I also agree about a dark story and ending. I too hated the riding into the sunrise, then some Baywatch type of music plays and the credits roll. LAME Evil or Very Mad. Another thing I really really want, is NO MORE CHAPTERS. I'm so sick of them. To me, it interrupts and slows down the pace of the game. If the game wants to tell me my overall performance, it should be at the end of the character's scenario, like how the old ones did.
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise)   changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:31 am

I want it to be more exploratory and not so linear as RE5.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise)   changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:48 am

Mixing the two of both worlds doesn't sound bad. Like you have an immediate inventory like in Resident Evil 5, and you can pause the game to bring up your attaché case. So our character carries around the case, and the immediate inventory is in your body armor. This would eliminate the need for the "magic merchant" in between chapter breaks, and you can switch out whatever weapon you want on the fly. Like sometimes I didnt know if I needed a sniper rifle for a particular stage, but in Resident Evil 4, I always had it on me.

Now this would bring up an interesting question; how would we be able to pause the game in multiplayer? Well I've played a number of multiplayer games with my brother, and I believe the best way would be for something like that was done best in Army of Two: 40th Day, where if one wanted to upgrade or exchange weapons I'm the middle of battle, he would just have to ask permission from the other player and the game pauses. What they did wrong and what Resodent Evil can do right, is they could pause the game for both players just like Army of Two, and both attaché cases open up for both players, and you hit ready and wait for the other player is finished.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise)   changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:54 am

good ideia,but judging by the video
the inventory will be quite different
i dont like it very much,by the picture
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise)   changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:15 am

Well they did say they were inspired by Dead Space; maybe it opens up like in Dead Space. Also, I analyized the HUD earlier, saying Y to dual wield, rb to quick herb, and your ammo and health is displayed there as well, but I don't think that's your inventory.
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise)   changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:36 pm

I want one thing from ORC to be in RE6; option for sticky targeting. It's like when you aim at monster but not precisely on it, game will make your sight move, kinda to the closest bodypart.
Some may argue this with "omg it would make game too easy" and that's why it should be an ON/OFF option in menu.
I don't really play RE games for the action and shooting part. I really hated that infrared in RE4.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise)   changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:50 pm

Kino, dude, quickly use a herb. You're in danger!
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise)   changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:56 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Kino, dude, quickly use a herb. You're in danger!

Better to hit refresh than waste herbs !
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise)   changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:58 pm

Lol, awesome, you're safe. I love your avatar Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise)   changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:00 pm

i bet kino loved resident evil 5

not srs
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise)   changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:30 pm

I liked RE5, what's wrong with that ? Esp when I played it in co-op with friend.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise)   changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:36 pm

ThomVD wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:
The magic 'shop' in between stages on RE5 was seriously unrealistic.

And the merchant in RE4 wasn't?
Well it made a lot more sense than in RE5. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise)   changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:38 pm

Sargent D wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:
The magic 'shop' in between stages on RE5 was seriously unrealistic.

And the merchant in RE4 wasn't?
Well it made a lot more sense than in RE5. lol

A weird dude that randomly shows up and is always faster than leon? Why the hell was he there? Why would he risk his life to sell weapons to some stranger? Why does he have several stores in Spain in places where nobody would ever come? He doesn't make sense at all.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise)   changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:56 pm

ThomVD wrote:
A weird dude that randomly shows up and is always faster than leon? Why the hell was he there? Why would he risk his life to sell weapons to some stranger? Why does he have several stores in Spain in places where nobody would ever come? He doesn't make sense at all.
Yeah that sounds about right. *troll face*
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise)   changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:21 pm

"Gameplay mechanic" is the word we're looking for.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise)   changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:36 pm

I don't mind the merchant at all. I actually love him. It's just that he doesn't make sense at all, while people only complain about RE5's "magical" stores.
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise)   changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:28 am

ThomVD wrote:
I don't mind the merchant at all. I actually love him. It's just that he doesn't make sense at all, while people only complain about RE5's "magical" stores.

You just pretty much answered your own question Thom. Why would we complain about something most of us love Razz

Back to the topic though. I'd also like to see the return of combining treasures if they have treasure to sell in RE6.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise)   changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:34 am

I would like to find clues by examining objects again. That always made me appreciate the detail put into the objects.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise)   changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:36 am

Yeah, I agree with both of you. I also hope that the files will be better. I always LOVED them in the old games, but in RE4 and 5 I found them plain boring.
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise)   changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:48 am

Mercy wrote:
I would like to find clues by examining objects again. That always made me appreciate the detail put into the objects.

A spare bell for the clock tower. It would take incredible strength to move Cool
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise)   changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:03 am

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
anyway,a way or another there is an yotube video when they show
the inventory,but it doesnt look like the inventory in re4 or re5,it looks
100% new,i will try to find the video

found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY0dxn7EDw8

pause at 6:03

Umm... That's not the inventory. It's the HUD.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise)   changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:16 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
anyway,a way or another there is an yotube video when they show
the inventory,but it doesnt look like the inventory in re4 or re5,it looks
100% new,i will try to find the video

found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY0dxn7EDw8

pause at 6:03

Umm... That's not the inventory. It's the HUD.

chek this out bro

EDIT: trolololol

by: Mass

Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise)   changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:17 am

Is that what I think it is??
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise)   changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:53 am

I've learnt to never open urls ending with .swf (flash). It's always something insipid.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise)   changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:24 am

A better inventory system in real time scenarios. I really hated managing inventory in mercenaries in RE 5 So much so that i preferred inventory in RE 4 which had more slots and better options at managing them. In RE 5 though, options were ridiculous to browse through in the middle of the battle, like equiping ammo - Wat would that be for? I know it is to give it to partner but the hell would it be for in single player mercenaries. I later found that there are short cuts to moving items and reloading. I never get them as a real time gaming experience. I mean how logical is it to reload from an inventory?

My sincerest request for an inventory, a hybrid of reduced number of slots of RE 5 and better management options with shortcuts in RE 4 , and i would be a happy gamer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise)   changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

changes you would like to see in resident evil 6(gameplay wise)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next