Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you truely believe he is done? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you truely believe he is done? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you truely believe he is done? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you truely believe he is done? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you truely believe he is done? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you truely believe he is done? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you truely believe he is done? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you truely believe he is done? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you truely believe he is done? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you truely believe he is done?

Go down 
+13
Kino_00
00biohazard
Methsia
weskersbarber
ChrisSherry
DXP
nekronuke
LeonEMeFFinKennedy
RebelliousQueen
Vandal
Jill Sandwich
RaviorStygian
Jamesy
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Do you truely believe he is done? Empty
PostSubject: Do you truely believe he is done?   Do you truely believe he is done? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:56 pm

Do you truely believe that albert wesker will never ressurect from the dead and return too the RE series? Resident is quite unpredictabel and always changes its forumula so you never know......
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Do you truely believe he is done?   Do you truely believe he is done? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:01 pm

I hope not. It would be anticlimactic. I do hope he continues to show up as a playable easter egg character though. He may have a chance of being an alternate skin for his son in RE6.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you truely believe he is done?   Do you truely believe he is done? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:08 pm

kinda sad too see wesker finished off in re5 cause i thought he was going too survive Crying or Very sad

i want too see more of wesker than just an easter egg or an unlockable skin.... at least make a game about the origins of wesker
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Do you truely believe he is done?   Do you truely believe he is done? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:09 pm

Wesker's done. I believe Capcom comfirmed it already. I still can't believe his death was 2 rockets to the face...No
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Do you truely believe he is done?   Do you truely believe he is done? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:17 pm

Jill Sandwich wrote:
Wesker's done. I believe Capcom comfirmed it already. I still can't believe his death was 2 rockets to the face...No
Two rockets to the face equals super death.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Do you truely believe he is done?   Do you truely believe he is done? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:29 pm

Mercy wrote:
Two rockets to the face equals super death.

I guess it's true. Rocket launchers solves everything lol.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Do you truely believe he is done?   Do you truely believe he is done? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:31 pm

Jamesy wrote:
at least make a game about the origins of wesker
Umbrella Chronicles did that. We know basically everything about Wesker and his past from game cutscenes and documents. There's probably nothing we don't know about the character.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you truely believe he is done?   Do you truely believe he is done? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:40 pm

how about for the first time ever a long adventure game wehre you play as wesker? it could be set in like 1988?
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Do you truely believe he is done?   Do you truely believe he is done? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Do you truely believe that albert wesker will never ressurect from the dead and return too the RE series? Resident is quite unpredictabel and always changes its forumula so you never know......
Even though we liked it or not. Albert Wesker is done. There is nothing we can do but wait for the release of RE6! Smile Im so excited but I hope Albert is still on Mercenary Mode, That will be great.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
LeonEMeFFinKennedy
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Do you truely believe he is done?   Do you truely believe he is done? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:45 pm

nope hes dead Capcom wouldnt bring him back again after doing it once
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Do you truely believe he is done?   Do you truely believe he is done? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:08 pm

Jamesy, maybe they'll bring him back as a crimson head :p

They said he's dead and never coming back. which is why we have 'jake'
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Do you truely believe he is done?   Do you truely believe he is done? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:26 am

I agree killing him with rocket launchers was the lowest you could go considering this was wesker after all. In my mind (I totally retcon anything of 5 out of existence) The remaining members of STARS band together uncover once again some form of bio terrorist threat, Wesker is once again behind it and is of course still super wesker (Not god complex wesker) and its up to Chris,Barry,Jill and Rebecca to put an end to his plans once and for all... If not just for that then to avenge their fallen comrades that died in 1998.

At this point one of them would have to die (I would have put money on Chris or Barry biting the bullet but Rebecca is a close third) to further enrage the others to the point (If Chris survived) he would once again have a fight With Wesker like he did In CV but this time end it, anything sounds better than two rockets to the head after being infected with uroborus and in a volcano of all things =_=

But Yeah Capcom should no way in hell bring him back and if they do I think a lot of fans will be done with the series, you can't keep bringing back the token villain you need to bring someone else in to act like a villain (My money is on Alex Wesker) Or if Capcom want to go to the lowest of the low make Alice the main villain....
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Do you truely believe he is done?   Do you truely believe he is done? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:46 am

I love Wesker and all... but, I think it would be kind of pushing it if they brought him back again... I think it was his time... They may bring him back for prequels and flash backs. Anyways, I think they confirmed that Wesker is done, and that he isn't coming back. But for sequels, I doubt it. I think something might be up with his son, Jake. Maybe in the end he will end up a villain?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you truely believe he is done?   Do you truely believe he is done? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:04 am

Wesker will only appea in prequels. If he ever makes a return in the future ill be pissed.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Do you truely believe he is done?   Do you truely believe he is done? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:37 am

I know he's confirmed absolutely dead but, he's my favourite character. I believe he's not dead, it won't come out of my system.

I guess that EGG is close enough. *SIGH*
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Do you truely believe he is done?   Do you truely believe he is done? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:05 am

Wesker is dead. Let´s keep it that way.Out of all the wacky shit that happens in RE, lets keep the main antagonist dead, and have repercussions from it. Thats more real and believable. Have him in mercenaries and Ill be a happy camper.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you truely believe he is done?   Do you truely believe he is done? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:30 am

Its a Jamesy tradition to make a 'Is Wesker Alive' article every six months or so. It aint happening Jamesy.
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: Do you truely believe he is done?   Do you truely believe he is done? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:36 am

I certainly hope he isn't coming back. Wesker's death was lame, both encounter and how he died, but I don't want rematch just because of that. Wouldn't be good storywise.
We need a brand new villain. I'm not really convinced by Ada in RE6 but we don't know if plot is really twisted and trailers are just misguiding us.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Do you truely believe he is done?   Do you truely believe he is done? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:47 am

Wait doesn't Nite have in his signature Jamesy submitting?
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Do you truely believe he is done?   Do you truely believe he is done? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:16 pm

I think by the looks of the trailer, Ada is 100% villain now. She was always in the neutral position. She would carry out her mission, yet help out Leon from time to time.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Do you truely believe he is done?   Do you truely believe he is done? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:12 am

Jill Sandwich wrote:
I think by the looks of the trailer, Ada is 100% villain now. She was always in the neutral position. She would carry out her mission, yet help out Leon from time to time.

Now there is rumors going around that Ada has a clone named Carla?
and like I said there is always that chance they just might make Wesker's son Jake the next villain...
That way, in a way, Wesker lives on.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Do you truely believe he is done?   Do you truely believe he is done? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:07 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
Jill Sandwich wrote:

Now there is rumors going around that Ada has a clone named Carla?
and like I said there is always that chance they just might make Wesker's son Jake the next villain...
That way, in a way, Wesker lives on.
Ada has a Clone? This is getting more interesting. Who knows, Jake might become a Villain someday. We know that Jake is a son of Albert, but that doesn't mean that he is also rude like his father. I think Jake is different, I wanna know more about him.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Do you truely believe he is done?   Do you truely believe he is done? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:43 am

I don't really believe the clone part. That's Ada alright and she's a villain. I also don't think Jake will be a villain. By the looks of his character, he seems like the type that only cares about money and is a bit self-centered at first. That's until after he'll spend time with Sherry, he'll get the whole "with great power. comes great responsibility" effect. That's what I think anyway.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Do you truely believe he is done?   Do you truely believe he is done? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:15 am

Jamesy wrote:

he will comeback in the remake's remake
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Do you truely believe he is done?   Do you truely believe he is done? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:14 pm

Once again, Albert is dead. End of story. Now that we have his son, Jake, and his "brother", Alex, there's no need to bring him back.

Jamesy wrote:
how about for the first time ever a long adventure game wehre you play as wesker? it could be set in like 1988?
I'm quite sure Wesker never did any real "adventuring".
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you truely believe he is done?   Do you truely believe he is done? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you truely believe he is done?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: