HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Which Resident Evil Character Are You?

Go down 
+54
Ghost Leader
ZombiePrincess
Nicodemus Cain
Limey
Cyberization
Godzilla90s
Crimson_Wolf
AWDCP
milkywilliams
PWNERX
Industrial Ridden
VortexPrime
Teh Black Cat
Mass Distraction
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Trichos
Melissa_89
AL_Redfield
JPHERO
Mister Albert Wesker
Ben4Mieko
Killeret
Venoym
kallumREfan1994
DivideByZero
SWITCHMYND
Valentine Fan
Outbreakgirl
RaviorStygian
Tisu
Finch
The CG
Monster Mash
ohmybasch
FullMetalWesker
DXP
Billy Coen
ChrisSherry
Yoshi
Kino_00
Spike991
VoyageTreader08
ChickenHeart
Vandal
ThomVD
DeadlyGenetics
chrisredfield84
Jill Sandwich
chrisredfielmusculo
Sargent D
weskersbarber
Methsia
00biohazard
RebelliousQueen
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

Playstation Network the-evilking
Steam : Hoxton47

Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Character Are You?   Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:32 pm

JPHERO wrote:
Yeah sure is! That's one of my favorite tv show's besides walking dead,true blood, and others!!
You watch Walking Dead too!? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

Playstation Network jphere09

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Character Are You?   Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:42 pm

Hell yeah i can't wait for Oct. 14th for it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/japhere09
AL_Redfield
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
AL_Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Character Are You?   Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:16 am

YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Im CLAIRE REDFIELD bruhhhh.

Ive taken so much of these quizzes in the past and gosh i am SO glad i got Claire.
The quizzes kinda somehow suck though, cos i usually have a lot of answer for things...
Back to top Go down
Melissa_89
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Melissa_89

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Character Are You?   Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:39 am

"You are Ashley Graham, the president's daughter. She gets kidnapped. A lot."

wtf? lol. I don't want to be her :O
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Character Are You?   Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:49 am

Me iz Jill Valentine!

Although I don't know why, judging from all the running away I chose I should be Sherry...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Character Are You?   Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:17 am

Melissa_89 wrote:

I was playing RE4 yesterday, and Ashley was standing next to me, and I was thinking, "Hmm, I wonder why Ashley gets so much hate, she ain't that bad", then when a zealot picked her up and started carrying her to the door, "LEON HELLLPP!" Then I remembered. Razz
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Character Are You?   Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:03 am

Spike991 wrote:
Melissa_89 wrote:

I was playing RE4 yesterday, and Ashley was standing next to me, and I was thinking, "Hmm, I wonder why Ashley gets so much hate, she ain't that bad", then when a zealot picked her up and started carrying her to the door, "LEON HELLLPP!" Then I remembered. Razz

I played RE 4 when it had crappy controls and you had to aim with keyboard, so after since I hate only two things in this world, my cellist neighbor and Ashley Graham . . .
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Character Are You?   Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:18 pm

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Melissa_89 wrote:

I played RE 4 when it had crappy controls and you had to aim with keyboard, so after since I hate only two things in this world, my cellist neighbor and Ashley Graham . . .

Using the mouse/keyboard combo won't do for me. I need a controller. Preferrably Gamecube Wavebird.
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Character Are You?   Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:21 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Using the mouse/keyboard combo won't do for me. I need a controller. Preferrably Gamecube Wavebird.
The fact that I won't be able to enjoy the perfection that is the GameCube controller on the Wii U makes me slightly suicidal. Sad
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Character Are You?   Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:43 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Melissa_89 wrote:

doesn't matter what u use, Graham will still give you the reason to hate her. Im from counter strike generation, so KB/Mouse will always be #1 for me . . . Do you play shooters with joystick 2? hard for me to imagine that people prefer JS over mouse, its so slow, i played COD on ps and it was horrible (havent tried gamcube though, maybe its much faster)
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Character Are You?   Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:49 am

Spike991 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Melissa_89 wrote:

doesn't matter what u use, Graham will still give you the reason to hate her. Im from counter strike generation, so KB/Mouse will always be #1 for me . . . Do you play shooters with joystick 2? hard for me to imagine that people prefer JS over mouse, its so slow, i played COD on ps and it was horrible (havent tried gamcube though, maybe its much faster)
I don't think anyone uses joysticks anymore for anything other than a flight simulator.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Character Are You?   Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:18 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Melissa_89 wrote:

I don't think anyone uses joysticks anymore for anything other than a flight simulator.

My bad, i wanted to say controllers, we just call them joysticks here . . .

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Character Are You?   Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:23 am

Playing on a console I would guess people prefer controllers.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Character Are You?   Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:13 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

Yea and thats what i dont get, why would you play 1st perston shooters on console when u can play them them on PC, I mean why would smbdy play COD on PS with slower controller when you can play it on PC with much better controls.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Character Are You?   Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:27 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

Yea and thats what i dont get, why would you play 1st perston shooters on console when u can play them them on PC, I mean why would smbdy play COD on PS with slower controller when you can play it on PC with much better controls.
Because some people just don't like playing on a PC? When was this ever about playing FPS games anyway? RE4 is not an FPS.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Character Are You?   Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:43 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Because some people just don't like playing on a PC? When was this ever about playing FPS games anyway? RE4 is not an FPS.
[b]

That was just an example. And re 4 is still a shooter, so same thing with that, i think PC controls are much better than consoles, at least much easier. . .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Character Are You?   Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:54 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

[b]

That was just an example. And re 4 is still a shooter, so same thing with that, i think PC controls are much better than consoles, at least much easier. . .
For you, maybe, but considering that most of us (me included) have grown with a controller in their hand that's what we feel comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
Melissa_89
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Melissa_89

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Character Are You?   Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:36 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Melissa_89 wrote:

yeah, she definitely screams a lot and apart from this, she seems to be a girly-girl Smile which isn't really common in the RE-universe Cool
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Character Are You?   Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:08 am

Melissa_89 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Melissa_89 wrote:

yeah, she definitely screams a lot and apart from this, she seems to be a girly-girl Smile which isn't really common in the RE-universe Cool

Well Jill and Claire are sorta like tomboys, but being a girly-girl doesn't necessarily entail that they can't fight and have to scream a bunch. Ada is girly right? Rebecca is girly too, despite looking like a little boy. Wink
Back to top Go down
Melissa_89
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Melissa_89

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Character Are You?   Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:58 am

Spike991 wrote:
Ada is girly right?
Don't know, I rather wouldn't label her as "girly" or "girly-girl" Very Happy (sounds negative to me) Ada is quite feminine, yeah, but not like Ashley, rather like.. a mature woman Razz
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Character Are You?   Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:32 pm

[quote="Melissa_89"]
Spike991 wrote:
Ada is girly right?
Don't know, I rather wouldn't label her as "girly" or "girly-girl" Very Happy (sounds negative to me) Ada is quite feminine, yeah, but not like Ashley, rather like.. a mature woman Razz[/quote

Independant, strong woman seems like a better definition to me.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Character Are You?   Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:36 pm

Melissa_89 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ada is girly right?
Don't know, I rather wouldn't label her as "girly" or "girly-girl" Very Happy (sounds negative to me) Ada is quite feminine, yeah, but not like Ashley, rather like.. a mature woman Razz

Femenine works. I was watching Damnation last night. Damn I loved all her scenes, like the fight with Svetlana. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Character Are You?   Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:04 am

Too many choices to choose from.. and a lot of them are a lot alike.

I got Chris though, no complaints here Razz
Back to top Go down
VortexPrime
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
VortexPrime

Playstation Network Had to sell it for ren

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Character Are You?   Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 10:40 pm

I answered truthfully and ended up getting Chris. Woohoo! Happy with that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/VortexThePrime?feature=guide
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Character Are You?   Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:09 am

Barry...Not Very Accurate...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Resident Evil Character Are You?   Which Resident Evil Character Are You? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Resident Evil Character Are You?
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next