HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Am I the only one who finds this annoying?

Go down 
+9
Jill Sandwich
DeadlyGenetics
RebelliousQueen
Vandal
Sargent D
Spike991
Methsia
weskersbarber
00biohazard
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

Am I the only one who finds this annoying? Empty
PostSubject: Am I the only one who finds this annoying?   Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:25 pm

Am I the only one who finds the changing of character faces in RE annoying? I mean, they changed Jills face in RER, theyve changed Claires face like three times, from DSC, to Mercenaries 3d, to ORC, she has three different faces!! Carlos Oliveiras face in UC and ORC is totally different. Adas has changed slightly as well. And I dunno if its just me, but I find Jill kinda weird in ORC too. The characters that maintained their faces over the years since REmake were Chris, Rebecca Barry and Wesker, but they were the only ones! I dunno I think a character should just stick to one face, like Chris since REmake. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds this annoying?   Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:39 pm

It does annoy me sometimes especially Jill. I mean why did they change her face for RER when Julia Voth was available and has been Jill Valentine since REmake? makes no fucking sense to me. So apparently Jills face changed in RER then changed back for RE5. Death to Capcom.

Also Weskers face did sort of change in Code Veronica. Looks a completely different guy to the one in re5, and for RE4 and UC he looks so skinny compared to previous/ and RE5.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds this annoying?   Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:44 pm

Am I the only one who finds this annoying? Jill10

I especially hate how they changed Jill. I liked Claires appearance in CVX a lot, and I didn't mind
her appearance in Darkside Chronicles while she was with Leon. But in the Antarctic, no. Just no.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds this annoying?   Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:32 pm

Methsia wrote:

I especially hate how they changed Jill. I liked Claires appearance in CVX a lot, and I didn't mind
her appearance in Darkside Chronicles while she was with Leon. But in the Antarctic, no. Just no.

OMG that pic is hilarious lol. But I dont mean their appearances in the really old console games, I mean gamecube and beyond. I mean they looked cartoony in their previous incarnations, I dont think they maintained that look. To me, Claires canon appearance should be the one in DSC, Jill is Julia voth, and why change the characters who dont even have face models?why not just keep them?why change them?why?

@weskersbarber

I can understand weskers change, I mean, sometimes age just catches up with people really quick sometimes. Have you seen Sean Connery in between his final 2 Bond films?or Pierce Brosnan in between his final two Bond films?he basically aged 12 years in 4. Anyway, Wesker in DSC, is actually pretty much the same as Wesker in RE5, except that in RE5 he has way more wrinkles, you can tell hes aged. He is 48 in that game after all. But he had the same face.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds this annoying?   Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:42 pm

It really does. BTW that's Topanga!

Oh, and Jill's was the one that I noticed most....I figured it had something to do with it being on a handheld, but it would seem that's not so...

Claire has never had the same face. I liked her in CVX. And Degeneration too...
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds this annoying?   Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:49 pm

Methsia wrote:

Oh that's just sad, I think I'm going to cry in the a corner now. Sad

But anyway, yeah I hate how they keep changing everyones face in the newer games, the change I hate the most is Jill in Revealtions.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds this annoying?   Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:09 pm

What's up with her lips in Revelations, anyway? She looks like Angelina Jolie.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds this annoying?   Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:10 pm

Mercy wrote:
That's one of the reasons why I don't like what she looks like in that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds this annoying?   Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:15 pm

Sargent D wrote:
Mercy wrote:
*High-fives*
I don't understand people who think she's attractive.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds this annoying?   Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:24 pm

Jill Valentine looks on Revelations is a BIG NO NO.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds this annoying?   Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:51 pm

Mercy wrote:
Sargent D wrote:
Mercy wrote:
*High-fives*
I don't understand people who think she's attractive.

Its all about balancing facial features. Some people have big luscious lips, and the rest of their features balance it out, making them look very attractive. Some people have big lips, but their facial structure doesnt justify it, which makes them look horrible (the new appearance of good ol Jill Valentine confirms this)
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds this annoying?   Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:56 pm

I love Jill appearances in RE1 Remake, RE5, and Mercenaries 3D. But in Revelations. Her hair is ugly, even the bangs doesn't fit her too....
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds this annoying?   Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:59 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
I love Jill appearances in RE1 Remake, RE5, and Mercenaries 3D. But in Revelations. Her hair is ugly, even the bangs doesn't fit her too....

but doesnt jill have the same face in mercenaries 3d than she does in RER?
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds this annoying?   Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:06 pm

00biohazard wrote:

Hmmmmm... Yeah, Her face in RE1 REmake looks like the same in Mercenaries 3D. Her RER face is the most different of all the faces she had..
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds this annoying?   Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:20 pm

00biohazard wrote:

Hmmmmm... Yeah, Her face in RE1 REmake looks like the same in Mercenaries 3D. Her RER face is the most different of all the faces she had..

No, I think that after RE5 they changed Julia Voths face immediatley. Look, in the picture you can see that Jill has the same face in Revelations:

Am I the only one who finds this annoying? Resident-Evil-The-Mercenaries-3D-Jill-Valentine

See?RER Jill and M3D Jill are the same.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds this annoying?   Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:24 pm

00biohazard wrote:
00biohazard wrote:

No, I think that after RE5 they changed Julia Voths face immediatley. Look, in the picture you can see that Jill has the same face in Revelations:

Am I the only one who finds this annoying? Resident-Evil-The-Mercenaries-3D-Jill-Valentine

See?RER Jill and M3D Jill are the same.

Yeah. You are right! I didn't noticed that. I have a failing eye sight again. Sorry...
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds this annoying?   Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:40 pm

I noticed that about Jill's face. When I got RER and I was going through the booklet I stopped for a moment and had a 'wtf' moment. I did not think that was her even though her name was right next to the picture. Chris hasn't changed to much along with Wesker. I mean when you compare their appearance in RECVX to most of the other games it's different generation and everything so kinda understandable they'd look a little different. And Claire's face in my opinion didn't change too terribly much. I think the main thing that makes her 'face' look different within that 3 month time period is how her hair itself is done and the expressions she holds until Degeneration came out but look at her supposedly being what? 26 when that movie is supposed to take place. And then of course they'd worked where you can sorta see how the characters have aged. Like with Wesker, you notice he starts to have lines on his face more with him being around 50 despite the virus in his system having 'slowed his aging process'.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds this annoying?   Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:58 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
I noticed that about Jill's face. When I got RER and I was going through the booklet I stopped for a moment and had a 'wtf' moment. I did not think that was her even though her name was right next to the picture. Chris hasn't changed to much along with Wesker. I mean when you compare their appearance in RECVX to most of the other games it's different generation and everything so kinda understandable they'd look a little different. And Claire's face in my opinion didn't change too terribly much. I think the main thing that makes her 'face' look different within that 3 month time period is how her hair itself is done and the expressions she holds until Degeneration came out but look at her supposedly being what? 26 when that movie is supposed to take place. And then of course they'd worked where you can sorta see how the characters have aged. Like with Wesker, you notice he starts to have lines on his face more with him being around 50 despite the virus in his system having 'slowed his aging process'.

Yeah I totally agree. But I think the RE characters appearances are based on for example, REmake. Since REmake, Chris in all other appearances has had the same face. and RE4 rebooted Leon, so as to make the DSC RPD Leon his 1998 look. This Rebooted Claires look, and in UC, it rebooted Carlos Olivera´s look, you know what Im saying? I dont count the characters looks before REmake, and capcom didnt either. But what just burns me is the fact that they kept changing some characters faces after their reboots. I understand Jill, Capcom was too cheap to keep paying Julia Voth, but Carlos Oliveira? Claire? like I mentioned before, ORC is even showing a strange looking Ada.

just look for pics of DSC Claire, mercenaries reunion Claire, and ORC Claire. Then give me your verdict lol
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds this annoying?   Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:13 am

Now it's my time, Lets start with DSC, Claire's face there is fine and neat, I just noticed something with her hair in DSC, her hair is not that accurate for me. I like her hair in Degeneration cause her hair there is grew a little and her bangs kinda long. I want her to have a long hair but not that long. To her face in Mercenaries 3D her nose and her cheek kinda big and eyes too. I dont know maybe it was my imagination. Unlike in DSC she has a slim face which i like. In ORC her eyes turns out to be small? Cause in DSC her eye is beautiful i mean, its perfect for me. The best face Claire has ever had is in the Degeneration and DSC. Thats according to my observation.
But all i can say that whatever Claire's look she is still beautiful our eyes. In the eyes of her die hard fans.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds this annoying?   Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:47 am

I think Angelina Jolie is attractive, get over it.

Jill looks weird in RER though. And the change of face really affects how much I like her character...it's just one of those things you don't mess with.

Look at Carlos' face in ORC...seriously? What was wrong with him in UC? Nothing.

I don't remember who else, but Julia Voth's face for Jill was like Waugh's voice for Wesker, or Allison Court's voice for Claire, etc.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds this annoying?   Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:55 am

Spike991 wrote:

Jill looks weird in RER though. And the change of face really affects how much I like her character...it's just one of those things you don't mess with.

Look at Carlos' face in ORC...seriously? What was wrong with him in UC? Nothing.

I don't remember who else, but Julia Voth's face for Jill was like Waugh's voice for Wesker, or Allison Court's voice for Claire, etc.

Yeah, I think Jill's face in RER is awful. I actually dont have the appetite to play RER cause of her face their is distructive. I cant concentrate well. But some of Jill appearances are good.. Only in RER is the problem..
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds this annoying?   Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:47 am

Spike991 wrote:
I just don't get you. She looks hideous.

Am I the only one who finds this annoying? 9bef2466

Am I the only one who finds this annoying? 52148b0b

It looks like you can pop them with a hot needle....
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds this annoying?   Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:58 am

Now it's my time, Lets start with DSC, Claire's face there is fine and neat, I just noticed something with her hair in DSC, her hair is not that accurate for me. I like her hair in Degeneration cause her hair there is grew a little and her bangs kinda long. I want her to have a long hair but not that long. To her face in Mercenaries 3D her nose and her cheek kinda big and eyes too. I dont know maybe it was my imagination. Unlike in DSC she has a slim face which i like. In ORC her eyes turns out to be small? Cause in DSC her eye is beautiful i mean, its perfect for me. The best face Claire has ever had is in the Degeneration and DSC. Thats according to my observation.
But all i can say that whatever Claire's look she is still beautiful our eyes. In the eyes of her die hard fans.

Either way you bounce it Claire Redfield's hair has always been long. The only time the style changed was when CAPCOM released DSC and that was when it went from her and Leon in Raccoon City to Rockfort Island with Steve 3 months later in December. Other wise Claire's hair has always seemed to be the same length to me and parted the same way. Her eyes are also always that bright shade of blue, which is indeed beautiful.

I do dislike the short term changes in the faces though. Between DSC and ORC the change isn't that big but definitely noticeable with Claire(she's the only one I'm mainly looking at at the moment). I would like to ask of the possibilities of a different artist perhaps for the games? And that might be why there is such a difference in the faces?

Or maybe CAPCOM just wants to see how well fans of the series are actually paying attention.

And Mercy that is hilarious. "Pop them with a hot needle."
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds this annoying?   Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:17 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:

Either way you bounce it Claire Redfield's hair has always been long. The only time the style changed was when CAPCOM released DSC and that was when it went from her and Leon in Raccoon City to Rockfort Island with Steve 3 months later in December. Other wise Claire's hair has always seemed to be the same length to me and parted the same way. Her eyes are also always that bright shade of blue, which is indeed beautiful.

I do dislike the short term changes in the faces though. Between DSC and ORC the change isn't that big but definitely noticeable with Claire(she's the only one I'm mainly looking at at the moment). I would like to ask of the possibilities of a different artist perhaps for the games? And that might be why there is such a difference in the faces?

Or maybe CAPCOM just wants to see how well fans of the series are actually paying attention.

And Mercy that is hilarious. "Pop them with a hot needle."

That's what you call long? Its not that long for me. If she removed her Ponytail. Its only shoulder length. But anyway, you are right i am kinda dissapoint cause there are sudden changes of her face on ORC. I noticed that but not as Jill's face on RER which is worst. I don't know the reason why Capcom keep changing their face. Some of them are Improving but the others are worst. Like what happened to Jill's face on RER. That is Epic Fail.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds this annoying?   Am I the only one who finds this annoying? EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:21 am

The change that I really hate most in Capcom history, has to be Jill's face. Neutral

I can accept Angelina Jolie and Lana Del Rey's appearance, but Jill's face model? No.
I don't understand why they can't re-use faces, damn if I were the graphic designer for Jill,
I would've memorized her facial features by now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who finds this annoying?   Am I the only one who finds this annoying? Empty

Back to top Go down

Am I the only one who finds this annoying?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next