HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil: Archives Vol 2  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil: Archives Vol 2  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil: Archives Vol 2  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil: Archives Vol 2  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil: Archives Vol 2  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil: Archives Vol 2  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil: Archives Vol 2  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil: Archives Vol 2  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil: Archives Vol 2  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil: Archives Vol 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Resident Evil: Archives Vol 2  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Archives Vol 2    Resident Evil: Archives Vol 2  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:32 am

WyrmKing wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
WyrmKing wrote:
They had the download for both Wesker's Report versions at Project Umbrella. But the files have been gone since megaupload or whatever went down. Best thing to do is contact whoever is in charge and ask them to re-upload the files.

That sounds like a pain in the ass.

I was hoping you had a link to watch it....

Lemme see if I can find it on Youtube.

That would be super cool!
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Archives Vol 2    Resident Evil: Archives Vol 2  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:57 pm

Grrr.... I can't find it on Youtube. It's saturated by the English version 5th anniversary one. I'm gonna try and find it on nicovideo.jp.

If not... let's just hope Project Umbrella re-uploads it. I don't want to talk to them because I hate one of the guys in charge there, he's a douche.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Archives Vol 2    Resident Evil: Archives Vol 2  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:47 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
That... doesn't help a bit Very Happy I gladly take it over the RE1 GBC port any day.

I still really enjoyed the game.

Gaiden was stupid. No shit, I think I had a Gaiden dream last night though. Like I was seeing Leon and Barry moving around. Leon had that vest thing on and everything...this just reminded me of that.

I've never played it before.
and Thanks for sharing your dream with us Spike Smile

No problem. If I ever have a super weird dream I'll post it. If I ever have me a lucid dream, I'll post one of those too, and if Nite has another Wet Dream he'll post about that as well.

That is scary. Next thing I'm going to see is a thread in Off-Topic simply titled "My dreams" lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Archives Vol 2    Resident Evil: Archives Vol 2  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:08 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
That... doesn't help a bit Very Happy I gladly take it over the RE1 GBC port any day.

I still really enjoyed the game.

Gaiden was stupid. No shit, I think I had a Gaiden dream last night though. Like I was seeing Leon and Barry moving around. Leon had that vest thing on and everything...this just reminded me of that.

I've never played it before.
and Thanks for sharing your dream with us Spike Smile

No problem. If I ever have a super weird dream I'll post it. If I ever have me a lucid dream, I'll post one of those too, and if Nite has another Wet Dream he'll post about that as well.

That is scary. Next thing I'm going to see is a thread in Off-Topic simply titled "My dreams" lol

Actually there is already a dream thread in Off-Topic, silly.

And @King, whatever you find would be nice. Smile

And I view ProjectUmbrella like I do RE Wiki pretty much.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Archives Vol 2    Resident Evil: Archives Vol 2  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:23 pm

Spike991 wrote:

Did you have a run in with a hideous, pompous jackass named News Bot (Paul Birch) too?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Archives Vol 2    Resident Evil: Archives Vol 2  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:27 pm

WyrmKing wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Did you have a run in with a hideous, pompous jackass named News Bot (Paul Birch) too?

No. I've only been there like once. Reading Files and stuff.

I mean the illegitimacy of RE Wiki and Project Umbrella.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Archives Vol 2    Resident Evil: Archives Vol 2  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:28 pm

Spike991 wrote:
WyrmKing wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

No. I've only been there like once. Reading Files and stuff.

I mean the illegitimacy of RE Wiki and Project Umbrella.

They're pretty accurate with information, I hate when they start deciding which things are canon and which are not for the fandom.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Archives Vol 2    Resident Evil: Archives Vol 2  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:33 pm

WyrmKing wrote:
I hate when they start deciding which things are canon and which are not for the fandom.

That's what I'm talking about. Taking those liberties with the info too. They just ain't for me. bom
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Archives Vol 2    Resident Evil: Archives Vol 2  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Spike991 wrote:
WyrmKing wrote:
I hate when they start deciding which things are canon and which are not for the fandom.

That's what I'm talking about. Taking those liberties with the info too. They just ain't for me. bom

Yeah, they should just put the information as is, no need to label "canon" or not.

What really pisses me off is that they think characters from Outbreak File #3 are canon while not characters from Umbrella Chronicles. Outbreak File #3 was canceled and was never released. No way Outbreak File #3 characters are canon, the games are unreleased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Archives Vol 2    Resident Evil: Archives Vol 2  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: Archives Vol 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2