HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......

Go down 
+10
Mass Distraction
Spike991
Ghost Leader
Methsia
00biohazard
leonskennedy232
Sargent D
Vandal
weskersbarber
chrisredfielmusculo
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:04 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
...Yeah. You saw the island on which the giant explosion happened. Krauser clearly isn't sitting on that island, as the exploding island is what is in the background view.

Just saying there was time between when Ada left him and the island exploded. Although I did just realize something that does shatter the theory...Krauser was all burned when you see him as Ada. Clearly that Mercs thing was made before Separate Ways, in which case it has no bearing on anything. But maybe it's just something from that part of the game. Maybe he was sitting around waiting for Leon and saw one of the many explosions that happens up to that point.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:12 am

The Mercenaries is a non-canon, mini-game that's all about scoring as high as possible in the allotted amount of time. The ending pictures shouldn't really be taken seriously.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:25 am

WyrmKing wrote:
The Mercenaries is a non-canon, mini-game that's all about scoring as high as possible in the allotted amount of time. The ending pictures shouldn't really be taken seriously.

We take everything seriously. Down to the last crumb of the Jill Sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 3:23 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
WyrmKing wrote:

There's something wrong with us REF users isn't there...?

And yes Mercs is a non canon minigame, but the pics at the end could very well be legit and canon. I kinda look at them like I do the Epilogues that you unlock in RE3 actually.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:22 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
WyrmKing wrote:

And yes Mercs is a non canon minigame, but the pics at the end could very well be legit and canon. I kinda look at them like I do the Epilogues that you unlock in RE3 actually.

They may give clues but at the same time, RE3's epilogue actually came with stories which makes it easier to assess with the canon.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:21 pm

WyrmKing wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
WyrmKing wrote:

They may give clues but at the same time, RE3's epilogue actually came with stories which makes it easier to assess with the canon.

Very true. The ones in RE4 leave a lot to the imagination, but they're still nice anyway.

A picture is worth 1,000 words.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:51 am

I think krauser was a good boss.He did well in annoying the crap outa me. Then again, I liked luis sera too for his research on las plagas. Capcom always kills good characters *cough*vergil*cough* and keep the cliche characters in the series *cough*wesker*cough*. I think losing wesker was more stupid than losing krauser.IMHO, krauser and wesker deserve to be in the series.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:51 pm

chrisredfield84 wrote:
I think krauser was a good boss.He did well in annoying the crap outa me. Then again, I liked luis sera too for his research on las plagas. Capcom always kills good characters *cough*vergil*cough* and keep the cliche characters in the series *cough*wesker*cough*. I think losing wesker was more stupid than losing krauser.IMHO, krauser and wesker deserve to be in the series.

First off, nobody likes Devil May Cry.

Krauser and Wesker were both cool, but they are dead, and the series can still function without them.

At least Jack stayed true to his character, Wesker needed to get snuffed in RE5.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:08 am

Spike991 wrote:
chrisredfield84 wrote:

First off, nobody likes Devil May Cry.

Krauser and Wesker were both cool, but they are dead, and the series can still function without them.

At least Jack stayed true to his character, Wesker needed to get snuffed in RE5.

A lot of people like Devil May Cry sans the second one. The series has sold millions and is one of Capcom's more lucrative franchises.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:44 pm

I like Devil May Cry including the second one.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:38 pm

I love all the Devil May Cry's. DMC 1 was the first ever PS2
game I played.

Back to topic. I don't know Krauser that much. But I sort of get the idea
of what he was like. So I'm a go ahead and agree that he should not have
been killed.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:42 am

Methsia wrote:
Back to topic. I don't know Krauser that much. But I sort of get the idea
of what he was like. So I'm a go ahead and agree that he should not have
been killed.

Ummm hello? Have you not played RE4?

@Nite, Wrym and Meth, DMC sucks.

I played the first one, and own a demo of the first one too, and it wasn't anything special. I'm definately not a fan of that kind of gameplay, hack n slash your way through hordes of enemies.

Just like God Of War. Legacy Of Kain Defiance was actually a lot like that, but the story and VA and everything is so great, that I can't help but love it.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:22 am

All of the Legacy of Kain games I have played had combat on a more personal scale rather than the balls to the wall combat like DMC and GoW. The thing I like most about DMC is how just outrageously badass Dante is. I just don't like his personality much.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:01 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
All of the Legacy of Kain games I have played had combat on a more personal scale rather than the balls to the wall combat like DMC and GoW. The thing I like most about DMC is how just outrageously badass Dante is. I just don't like his personality much.

You are right, Dante is a real badass. I like Dante more than Nero.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:02 am

I think Vergil got them both beat.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:29 am

I love Dante's personality. Vergil was killed off to quick.
At the end of DMC 1 I would leave it on where you can see
Eva's picture. The music was so nice {=) Then my Dad looked
at the electricity bill. '-'
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:40 pm

Screw Vergil. Dante is the biggest badass ever created in fiction thus far.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:46 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Screw Vergil. Dante is the biggest badass ever created in fiction thus far.

No way, Vergil made Dante his little bitch in DMC3.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 4:04 pm

I would chacha with Dante more than Vergil.

His moves in DMC3 were just WTF.
I cry a lot from frustration in a game. And I certainly cried there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3