HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......

Go down 
+10
Mass Distraction
Spike991
Ghost Leader
Methsia
00biohazard
leonskennedy232
Sargent D
Vandal
weskersbarber
chrisredfielmusculo
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:49 pm

leon red hair isnt as stupid has chris pun ching a boulder
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:00 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
leon red hair isnt as stupid has chris pun ching a boulder

I have to agree with you. I have no idea what went through Capcom's mind then.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:17 pm

i think it was because capcom wanted to show the character evolution bouth physically and mentally
you can see that chris whent frow a normal build to a bodybuilder type of physique,this problably hapenned because
chris wanted to get stronger,and i guess by dedicating himself to achieve a certain build maked the character more real
but then again that shit is a fuckyng boulder,and they are on a volcano........
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:26 pm

Krauser is meh to me. Don't hate him, but didn't particularly like him.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:28 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:

Really? With the combat background, I kinda thought you favoured him, being the weapons guru round these parts.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:42 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Really? With the combat background, I kinda thought you favoured him, being the weapons guru round these parts.
He just felt like a bad ripoff of Rambo, right down to the knife and compound bow.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:05 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

He just felt like a bad ripoff of Rambo, right down to the knife and compound bow.

IDK. He seemed cool enough to me. The facial scars and voice were really cool. Just a believabley cool character. I really liked Jack.

I think Nite said he was too plain or unoriginal or something...I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:28 pm

Leon is one of my favorite characters. Dun dun dunnn.

Although I don't like Krauser and don't care for him to come back I have a theory that he survived. This is pretty far fetched, though.

In RE4 when an enemy dies for good, it disintegrates. That never happened to Krauser. The next thing is that in Mercs after you beat it with a character it shows them doing whatever. Krauser's end image seems to be him watching the island explode in a distance. That's pretty much all and he most likely won't ever come back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:51 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Leon is one of my favorite characters. Dun dun dunnn.

Although I don't like Krauser and don't care for him to come back I have a theory that he survived. This is pretty far fetched, though.

In RE4 when an enemy dies for good, it disintegrates. That never happened to Krauser. The next thing is that in Mercs after you beat it with a character it shows them doing whatever. Krauser's end image seems to be him watching the island explode in a distance. That's pretty much all and he most likely won't ever come back.

Disintegration was a gameplay mechanic, it's so the game can keep pumping out enemies without bogging down the memory. Plus it only happened to certain enemies, some of the more special enemies don't disintegrate like the chainsaw ganados, the bosses don't disintegrate either.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:55 pm

WyrmKing wrote:
Disintegration was a gameplay mechanic, it's so the game can keep pumping out enemies without bogging down the memory. Plus it only happened to certain enemies, some of the more special enemies don't disintegrate like the chainsaw ganados, the bosses don't disintegrate either.
Yes yes, I know. Just throwing that out there. I think the more prominent thing in my theory was that picture.

i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 395140-7_super
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:57 pm

I don't want him resurrected but I definitely would like to see how he ended up working for Wesker.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:46 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
WyrmKing wrote:
Yes yes, I know. Just throwing that out there. I think the more prominent thing in my theory was that picture.

i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 395140-7_super

Yeah I actually kinda like your theory though Mass. It's interesting, and I had also thought about that pic. Of course his arm isn't prominent like it was when he died, so that theory is pretty much bunk now, but I really do like that pic.

I almost want to make it a sig or something...Mercy!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:18 pm

You know, the picture doesn't show his left (mutated) arm. It might be purposely hidden. He also has that full facepaint and same attire as was at the time of his supposed death.

Also the other end pics for the characters show them doing stuff after the ordeal.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:23 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
You know, the picture doesn't show his left (mutated) arm. It might be purposely hidden. He also has that full facepaint and same attire as was at the time of his supposed death.

Also the other end pics for the characters show them doing stuff after the ordeal.

Hmm...I didn't realize, it had looked like his left hand was hanging over his leg, but it isn't....

And it was indeed his left arm.

i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 Images

I'm totally against the constant resurecting of characters but this is interesting huh?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:25 pm

"I died nine years ago by your hands, is that what you told them, Leon?"
"Krauser! You're the one who infected the President!"
"You catch on quick, as expected.."

@Spike
I need to get some makers first.. You wanted it in Black and Whte? Or color?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:29 pm

Mercy wrote:

@Spike

Wow...I haven't touched RE4 in ages, but I know that you completely mess up those quotes...

First off, 2 Years!

"I died in a crash two years ago, is that what they told you?"

Leon said something about Krauser abducting or kidnapping Ashley.

And the last one is good. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:46 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

@Spike

Wow...I haven't touched RE4 in ages, but I know that you completely mess up those quotes...

First off, 2 Years!

"I died in a crash two years ago, is that what they told you?"

Leon said something about Krauser abducting or kidnapping Ashley.

And the last one is good. Smile

I was modifying Krauser's 2nd resurrection encounter with Leon in Resident Evil 6. It takes place 9 years after 4. Thought you'd get it.

And what...? Color?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:55 pm

They might've done that just in case they need to bring him back at some point. Just make it discreetly so there wouldn't be too many loose ends in any situation.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:15 pm

The island that explodes was in the middle of nowhere on the ocean/sea. Where is he sitting? That's a stone pillar behind him, so he's not on anything man made. I think it is just a picture. No meaning.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:53 am

Hmmm...How'd you get that screen with no actual results on it?

@Nite, maybe he had a cute pair of keys with a lil teddy bear thing on it for the other Jet Ski. There was another one clearly beside the one you get on with Ashley before the explosion.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:58 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
The island that explodes was in the middle of nowhere on the ocean/sea. Where is he sitting? That's a stone pillar behind him, so he's not on anything man made. I think it is just a picture. No meaning.
The island wasn't the whole setting as Leon went there by boat. Krauser might be on the other shore.

@Spike: From google Razz By the way, this was the theory I was talking about years back on some other thread. I just needed to play through 4 again to see if it had any relevance.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:04 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
The island wasn't the whole setting as Leon went there by boat. Krauser might be on the other shore.

@Spike: From google Razz By the way, this was the theory I was talking about years back on some other thread. I just needed to play through 4 again to see if it had any relevance.

Besides, I think that survivors could've been on the idland. I mean where did it blow up exactly? It's not like the island went "poof", it just had explosive all over. And it's a pretty big island. I bet that pic of Jack could make sense, him watching the explosion from a distance.

Although he looked pretty bad once Ada was through with him...all bleeding out.

Of course that pic was there before Separate Ways too...so IDK. There's some more food for thought.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:27 am

Do you remember seeing any land at all after Leon escaped? No. Leon rode off into nothingness. If land had been near, he would have gone there. Theory shattered.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:58 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Do you remember seeing any land at all after Leon escaped? No. Leon rode off into nothingness. If land had been near, he would have gone there. Theory shattered.

Umm yes I do as a matter of fact. When they flew out of the island just as the explosion was right behind them at the end in the jet ski, there was clearly island left.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:24 pm

...Yeah. You saw the island on which the giant explosion happened. Krauser clearly isn't sitting on that island, as the exploding island is what is in the background view.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......   i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser...... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

i dont think it was a good ideia to kill krauser......
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next