Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Jill's death (rumor)

Go down 
+14
PublicEnemy
Ghost Leader
Spike991
blaze150
Nichole
charlieRE2
Aoshi
Bernard
Umbrella Spy
Regenerator
BioHazardMerc1
frodomir
SyphonFilter
Kagarii~
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill's death (rumor)   Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 9:48 am

Down wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Did u see this pic maybe?

Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 Re5_jill
WTF? I dont know Jill is cool i don't want her to die .... is this user made? or real picture from capcom

I think its from game i found it on net while browsing about it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Jill's death (rumor)   Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:53 pm

I was looking closer at that screenshot of the so-called "tube lady" from one of the RE5 trailers. I'm wondering, what do you guys think?

Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 Re5girlyx4Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 Jill

And here's another comparison, where the resemblance is even more striking.

Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 Bh54gi1

Does anyone think it might be possible that the woman we've been assuming is Sherry, might in fact, actually be Jill? Idea
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill's death (rumor)   Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:57 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
I was looking closer at that screenshot of the so-called "tube lady" from one of the RE5 trailers. I'm wondering, what do you guys think?

Does anyone think it might be possible that the woman we've been assuming is Sherry, might in fact, actually be Jill? Idea

Wow, the resemblence is uncanny, I never did a side by side comparision of those two, but seeing it is pretty interesting.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Jill's death (rumor)   Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:02 pm

Spike991 wrote:

Wow, the resemblence is uncanny, I never did a side by side comparision of those two, but seeing it is pretty interesting.Smile
And it just lends a bit of credibility to my own theory that Wesker kidnapped and experimented on Jill, and what better way to get to Chris than to use one of his closest friends (or maybe they were/are more than just friends, like I've suspected for a few years now) as a test subject?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill's death (rumor)   Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:33 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

And it just lends a bit of credibility to my own theory that Wesker kidnapped and experimented on Jill, and what better way to get to Chris than to use one of his closest friends (or maybe they were/are more than just friends, like I've suspected for a few years now) as a test subject?

That is a pretty good theory, but I was sort of hoping it was Sherry too, hmm, I can't wait for RE5.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Jill's death (rumor)   Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:13 pm

Spike991 wrote:
That is a pretty good theory, but I was sort of hoping it was Sherry too, hmm, I can't wait for RE5.Smile
Both would be valuable test subjects for Wesker: Sherry with her genetic compatibility with the G-virus and Jill with her supposed immunity to it.

But, at any rate, after seeing that above "collage", I'm firmly convinced that the tube lady is Jill...or something meant to look like her. Question
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill's death (rumor)   Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:27 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Both would be valuable test subjects for Wesker: Sherry with her genetic compatibility with the G-virus and Jill with her supposed immunity to it.

But, at any rate, after seeing that above "collage", I'm firmly convinced that the tube lady is Jill...or something meant to look like her. Question

Where did you find that, or did you make it? The eyes look exactly like Jill's, that is around the eye area, eyebrows, etc., but that seems a little risky for Capcom to present something like that in the second RE trailer, and it seems that no one has ever suspected a thing, it is pretty ingenius actually.Smile
Back to top Go down
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: Jill's death (rumor)   Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:46 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

You've also never done a side by side photo of Sherry and the tube lady.
Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 Xmsc9cJill's death (rumor) - Page 2 2ng8tj5
Now, of course Sherry was made in a game before Jill, and Jill had a next-gen makeover. But you can see some resemblance, and of course the Tube girl has BLONDE HAIR where as Jill does not.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill's death (rumor)   Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:51 pm

Chloe Smith wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

You've also never done a side by side photo of Sherry and the tube lady.
Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 Xmsc9cJill's death (rumor) - Page 2 2ng8tj5
Now, of course Sherry was made in a game before Jill, and Jill had a next-gen makeover. But you can see some resemblance, and of course the Tube girl has BLONDE HAIR where as Jill does not.

Your right, I have never done a side by side of the test tube lady and Sherry, at least not a good one, but although it looks like Jill, the hair looks more like Sherry's, but the facial structure doesn't appear too much like Jill's, and we don't know what Sherry looks like at this age, not to mention that Sherry HASN'T had a next gen makeover, this is getting really good.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Jill's death (rumor)   Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:06 pm

Well, maybe it's just the lack of an updated makeover, but I don't see very much of a resemblance between Tube Lady and Sherry.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill's death (rumor)   Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:09 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Well, maybe it's just the lack of an updated makeover, but I don't see very much of a resemblance between Tube Lady and Sherry.

I also just noticed that the TL(Tube Lady) has big lips like Jill, and Sherry has a mouth sort of like her late fathers, that is definately different. As for the spoilers, there is no telling that the scene could be a flashback or anything, who knows, but the resemblence is a bit more in the favor of Jill than Sherry as of right now, from what I can tell.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Jill's death (rumor)   Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:28 pm

Spike991 wrote:
I also just noticed that the TL(Tube Lady) has big lips like Jill, and Sherry has a mouth sort of like her late fathers, that is definately different. As for the spoilers, there is no telling that the scene could be a flashback or anything, who knows, but the resemblence is a bit more in the favor of Jill than Sherry as of right now, from what I can tell.Smile
The shapes of Tube Lady's eyes and eyebrows match Jill, too.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill's death (rumor)   Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:30 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Yeah, the eyebrows, eyes, nose, mouth.Smile If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

The facial structure is the only thing that looks a little bit off, but that could also be because of the angle her head is in.Smile
Back to top Go down
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: Jill's death (rumor)   Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:09 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Keep in mind, though, we haven't seen Sherry in a next-gen game. Of course her hair, eyes, and eyebrows are bulkier. They were made way back in the days of Playstation. Obviously, she'd look different if given a next-gen makeover, just like Jill did.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Jill's death (rumor)   Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:17 pm

Oh, and to answer your other question, Spike, I found that collage when I was Googling Jill (lol) in images.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill's death (rumor)   Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:19 pm

Chloe Smith wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Keep in mind, though, we haven't seen Sherry in a next-gen game. Of course her hair, eyes, and eyebrows are bulkier. They were made way back in the days of Playstation. Obviously, she'd look different if given a next-gen makeover, just like Jill did.

I am keeping that in mind too, that is one of the main reasons that I haven't completely made up my mind about who I think it is yet.Smile

And to Ghost Hunter, I google all the time, occasion they will give us something good.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Jill's death (rumor)   Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:23 pm

Chloe Smith wrote:
Yeah, that's true.

But I just watched an RE5 trailer on YouTube (it did have the Bird Lady in it, but didn't show any indication of "her" actually being female), and to be honest, the blonde girl in red, though it only showed her for about a second, looks more like Sherry to me than Tube Lady does.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill's death (rumor)   Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:25 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Chloe Smith wrote:
Yeah, that's true.

But I just watched an RE5 trailer on YouTube (it did have the Bird Lady in it, but didn't show any indication of "her" actually being female), and to be honest, the blonde girl in red, though it only showed her for about a second, looks more like Sherry to me than Tube Lady does.

I agree that the chick in the red dress looks alot more like Sherry than the lady in the tube, but the Bird Lady, in the movements it really doesn't indicate that it is female, but the obvious breasts should indicate a female.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Jill's death (rumor)   Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:39 pm

Spike991 wrote:
I agree that the chick in the red dress looks alot more like Sherry than the lady in the tube, but the Bird Lady, in the movements it really doesn't indicate that it is female, but the obvious breasts should indicate a female.Smile
I'm not saying it isn't female, it's just that the trailer I watched didn't show any indication as such.

But don't forget: Morpheus Duvalle, in Dead Aim, had breasts (or some form of outward pectoral protrusions) in his BOW form. Wink
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill's death (rumor)   Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:45 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
I'm not saying it isn't female, it's just that the trailer I watched didn't show any indication as such.

But don't forget: Morpheus Duvalle, in Dead Aim, had breasts (or some form of outward pectoral protrusions) in his BOW form. Wink

I would never forget Morpheus D. Duvall, he was an interesting character, and from what Wesker stated in one of his documents said that the hosts self affected the virus in a way, he used James Marcus and Sergei Vladimir as examples, and it can be seen all throughout the RE history, but as for Morpheus, he was obsessed with beauty and his personality from what we could see I think would imply that in his mutation, in fact when he mutated he pretty much completely changed gender.Smile
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Jill's death (rumor)   Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:12 am

I don't think that she's really dead.I suspect "Birdwoman" that she is Jill.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill's death (rumor)   Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:44 am

Albert Wesker wrote:
I don't think that she's really dead.I suspect "Birdwoman" that she is Jill.

I can honestly say that I don't really know who bird woman is, but I think that Jill is not dead as well.Smile
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Jill's death (rumor)   Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:25 am

I will post a picture of her to your topic about Re 5 at Pictures and videos section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jill's death (rumor)   Jill's death (rumor) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jill's death (rumor)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2