Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Death By................ EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Death By................ EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Death By................ EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Death By................ EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Death By................ EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Death By................ EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Death By................ EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Death By................ EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Death By................ EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Death By................

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

Death By................ Empty
PostSubject: Death By................   Death By................ EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:32 pm

I just had to start this little odd ditty of a thread, i'm curious as to the oddest ways that you guys have died in the RE series because today i had the weirdest death i have ever had....EVER......ready for it.............................................

DEATH BY TURKEY!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you read it right, today i died by turkey.......

Upon playing Pro mode on RE5 i thought i'd stay behind and shoot the Maijini's .....you know that part where you normally run into the house and barricade the doors...well i stayed outside to get a high kill rate and decided to jump over this fence to the left of me with a turkey in it...i ignored it like i ignore all the other creatures....now when the Maijinis start pouring through i start popping my magnum off and this turkey starts going nuts...it jumped up at me once and pecked my head and i lost half my health and then as i tried to shoot the little shit whilst it was running around manically it jumped up again and killed me.....there you have it...death by turkey.

So has anyone else ever had any weird and wonderful ways that they have died?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Death By................   Death By................ EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:05 pm

LMAO! That's really weird that two threads of the same topic came up on the same day about something so random. It's also weird that I just replied to the other poster about how funny it would have been if his chicken (in the same area even) would have killed him! This is pretty epic-aroni and cheese! By the way, it's not a turkey that killed you, it was a chicken lololololol. Makes it even worse huh?

Here's the other thread about it. Smile http://www.residentevilforums.net/game-support-f7/killer-chickens-t1333.htm
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Death By................   Death By................ EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:17 pm

Mine would be death by egg.....it is so stupid that they put a rotten egg in the game, and I found out about it in Mercs during the Experimental Facility, when I had just over 40,000 points(I also didn't have any A's at that time) so it was especially annoying Mad

I don't know if that compares with your chicken incident, I give that a 5/5.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Death By................   Death By................ EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:09 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mine would be death by egg.....it is so stupid that they put a rotten egg in the game, and I found out about it in Mercs during the Experimental Facility, when I had just over 40,000 points(I also didn't have any A's at that time) so it was especially annoying Mad

I don't know if that compares with your chicken incident, I give that a 5/5.Smile

You can get eggs thrown at you?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Death By................   Death By................ EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:49 pm

Death by egg in Mercs for me, too.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Death By................   Death By................ EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:43 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

You can get eggs thrown at you?

Yes.Smile No not really, but you can eat a rotton egg and die....

@GL, you know what makes it even worse, is that you hardly have a real chance to read it, with the real-time inventory, so I think I am going to slightly replenish my health, and then a I get a real suprise....
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Death By................   Death By................ EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:05 am

lol! death by egg is pretty good.....i haven't died by that yet....

So it was a chicken...curse the damn chicken....see i thought it was a turkey cos it was black and red...and cos it ran around so fast i didn't really get a good look.....so death by chicken it is then....... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death By................   Death By................ Empty

Back to top Go down

Death By................
Page 1 of 1