HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Whats the last game you got?

Go down 
+64
wazthatme
Pau Diaz
Outbreakgirl
leonskennedy232
Sundown31
Patrick Wesker
halestride
NiteKrawler
SuperMasterGamer
hunter destroyer
sirjibbs323
Known_Hero
Ssplain
Mcghie
valereth
Wesker's Fanboy
ZombieGirl
Limey
Cyberization
seldin
AWDCP
SWITCHMYND
DivideByZero
Ghost Leader
ThomVD
Xannidel
PWNERX
MSR
Valentine Fan
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Lightning Count
GTMippey
Industrial Ridden
RebelliousQueen
RaviorStygian
DonREfan
will1234562
Incompetent Barry
Trichos
Teh Black Cat
Albert Wes
37 Narwhals
JamTyrantH
ChrisSherry
Nobudy
S.Winters
frodomir
chrisredfield84
Methsia
Vandal
00biohazard
Lady Yuna
ZombiePrincess
Godzilla90s
The mastAH!
chocotricks
ChickenHeart
weskersbarber
PAULSAMSON
Spike991
Bub537
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
Sithis Malkira
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 5:56 am

Tell you a little something about Dementium: It's got poor controls, some of the enemies are ridiculously dangerous (non-bosses doing 4/10 damage), the weapons are underpowered, the passcodes are all over the place (just check next to doors for their Birthdays/Dates of Admission; even though you have to solve non-physical puzzles manually to get these codes, they are still everywhere.), and the ending is lackluster. But, it is strangely addicting.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:15 am

I know all that, I've played it quite a lot. It is indeed strangely addicting. I like how they compensated the terrible controls with an abundance of healing items because let's face it, with these controls and this hit detection, you are going to get hit. A lot.

I don't really mind the whole passcode thing, that's just a regular thing in horror games. Silent Hill is much harder in that department.

I bought it for two reasons: I wanted to try out a horror game on a DS (I have Spirit Camera for the same reason on the 3DS) and I was interested in the HD version of Dementium II so playing the first game was only natural.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:43 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I know all that, I've played it quite a lot. It is indeed strangely addicting. I like how they compensated the terrible controls with an abundance of healing items because let's face it, with these controls and this hit detection, you are going to get hit. A lot.

I don't really mind the whole passcode thing, that's just a regular thing in horror games. Silent Hill is much harder in that department.

I bought it for two reasons: I wanted to try out a horror game on a DS (I have Spirit Camera for the same reason on the 3DS) and I was interested in the HD version of Dementium II so playing the first game was only natural.

Still can't find out why they make you solve a puzzle for a code, when you can look at a nearby door's patient information to find the code RIGHT THERE! Awkward, it seems that they needed a reference so the could actually remember the code that you get through the puzzle.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 11:35 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I tend to buy a lot of games. A lot.

Spoiler:

We should start posting pictures of our new games in this thread Smile, or take a pic of the psn store, steam,nintendo store or xblive if it is digital
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:21 am

So this month's free xbox live game was Dark Souls. I'm getting into it so far, I died a few times, but nothing ventured, nothing gained. I did havea hard time figuring things out, but for the most part I was somewhat competent.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 4:28 am

You will enjoy red ninja mass !
Such a awesome title but not very know, I have it for the original xbox but due to that
bulky ass controller and this game having the weirdiest button layout it was the most incomfortable game to play, I will need to purchase a PS2 copy sometime.

CARRIER !!
Trust good 'ol Mass to never miss out a classic underground title.
You and only a handful of other people I know have this game or even know about this game.
It was games like this and Blue stinger that made me love my Dreamcast, oh and don't forget Shenmue 1-2, Sword of the Berserk and JSR.

Another title you may also like is Illbleed for the dreamcast, should check it out sometime
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 7:43 am

Mcghie wrote:
CARRIER !!
Trust good 'ol Mass to never miss out a classic underground title.
You and only a handful of other people I know have this game or even know about this game.
It was games like this and Blue stinger that made me love my Dreamcast, oh and don't forget Shenmue 1-2, Sword of the Berserk and JSR.

Another title you may also like is Illbleed for the dreamcast, should check it out sometime

It was sealed, too Razz Blue Stinger is pretty cool, I really need to get back into playing it. I got frustrated when I hadn't saved in ages and died so I stopped playing.

Illbleed... I know the name but not much else. I'll look into it, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 12:52 pm

I hope you like Metro Last Light as much as I did. It's a great blend of stealth, action, horror, and survival.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 6:41 pm

I got Hitman: Absolution the other day. Not bad, but it freezes up far too often.

Mass Distraction wrote:

Spoiler:
Can't you be normal and just type out the names like everyone else? Razz
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 6:56 pm

Happiness, thy name is Megaman X and Quake II on N64. They were .50 cents each, and the kid who sold them still has no idea of their true worth.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 6:07 am

Vandal wrote:
I hope you like Metro Last Light as much as I did. It's a great blend of stealth, action, horror, and survival.

Oh, I'm enjoying it for sure. I decided to get the best ending on my first time and started playing Hardcore trying not to kill anyone. It's a nice challenge. I look forward to the extra missions I got with the Limited Edition.

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Spoiler:

What's the fun in being normal? Very Happy

PWNERX wrote:
Happiness, thy name is Megaman X and Quake II on N64. They were .50 cents each, and the kid who sold them still has no idea of their true worth.

This and the talk about pirated games on that other thread reminded me, I have Quake II as a pirated copy Razz
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 4:08 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:

Oh, I'm enjoying it for sure. I decided to get the best ending on my first time and started playing Hardcore trying not to kill anyone. It's a nice challenge. I look forward to the extra missions I got with the Limited Edition.

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Spoiler:

What's the fun in being normal? Very Happy

PWNERX wrote:

This and the talk about pirated games on that other thread reminded me, I have Quake II as a pirated copy Razz

Quake II on PC or 64? Because it'd be reaalllly hard to make illegal copies of 64 games. Then again, how DOES that work?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:04 am

PWNERX wrote:

Quake II on PC or 64? Because it'd be reaalllly hard to make illegal copies of 64 games. Then again, how DOES that work?[/quote]

Neither. PS.

There have been pirate NES games so why not pirate N64 games?
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 6:08 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Quake II on PC or 64? Because it'd be reaalllly hard to make illegal copies of 64 games. Then again, how DOES that work?

Neither. PS.

Reproduction cartridges.......I know I have been talking about piracy a lot, but a lot of famicom games here were repro carts too.....................and I have a suspicion that the genesis carts were pirates too, my sonic copy starts you with 99 lives Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:49 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Neither. PS.

Reproduction cartridges.......I know I have been talking about piracy a lot, but a lot of famicom games here were repro carts too.....................and I have a suspicion that the genesis carts were pirates too, my sonic copy starts you with 99 lives Razz

Well, modded, at least.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:30 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Neither. PS.

Well, modded, at least.

About modded games...my PC can read the files of PSone games. Oops.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:58 am

PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Neither. PS.

Well, modded, at least.

I exactred lots of movie files for cutscenes from ps one and ps2 games, you know, before youtube Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:10 am

PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Neither. PS.

Well, modded, at least.

Any computer can do that. Even a CD player has that capability.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:57 am

Since no one has posted their latest acquisitions...

Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 DSCN1997_zps67c63d4b
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 10:55 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Neither. PS.

Well, modded, at least.

Oh yeahhh, I remember that. I use to listen to Twisted Metal 2's sound track on my CD player. Though you had to skip Track 01. Man the 90's... good times.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:02 am

Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Neither. PS.

Well, modded, at least.

Oh yeahhh, I remember that. I use to listen to Twisted Metal 2's sound track on my CD player. Though you had to skip Track 01. Man the 90's... good times.

Speaking of which, I still have that game...except the booklet, everything is there.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:18 am

PWNERX wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Neither. PS.

Well, modded, at least.

Speaking of which, I still have that game...except the booklet, everything is there.

Everything, as in the disc. There's not much apart from that and the booklet within a game case.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 5:55 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Neither. PS.

Well, modded, at least.

Everything, as in the disc. There's not much apart from that and the booklet within a game case.

I used to have the booklet, but as I have a tendency to use those for information and the art, it was misplaced at one point.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 2:27 am

PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Neither. PS.

Well, modded, at least.

I used to have the booklet, but as I have a tendency to use those for information and the art, it was misplaced at one point.

The joke was that there's no point in saying "everything's there" when literally the only other thing in there is the game.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 5:01 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Neither. PS.

Well, modded, at least.

The joke was that there's no point in saying "everything's there" when literally the only other thing in there is the game.

At least the case has good box art...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the last game you got?
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next