HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films. - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films.

Go down 
+21
DXP
Kino_00
Ultimate Bio-Weapon
ohmybasch
chrisredfielmusculo
ThomVD
fernandofan08
Jill Sandwich
frodomir
RebelliousQueen
XXLadyXXofXXZombiesXX
ChickenHeart
Vandal
PAULSAMSON
00biohazard
Mass Distraction
Spike991
Ghost Leader
weskersbarber
Sargent D
Project Alice Abernathy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ohmybasch
Zombie
Zombie
ohmybasch

Playstation Network ohmybasch

Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films.   Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:37 pm

Kino_00 wrote:
Personally I find some of the films and scenes quite entertaining, but not in a way of Resident Evil -entertaining. First one was the best imo, followed by sequels in pretty much the same order as they came out. So in other words it's just getting worse and worse.

Question is, if YOU had a word in how movies should be done, then how should they be done ?
If they were made exactly like games; couple of actors/actresses, most of the time we would see main character running around in different locations, looking for keys and clues. Would it be entertaining and bring viewers ? I don't know. Don't think I've ever seen a film like that.
Or if it was with bunch of people surviving in midst of chaos, like ie Cloverfield was, or other similiar movies. Maybe ? Would it still be Resident Evilish ?
Just to see them from another perspective; behind the camera, not FROM the camera.

As a strong fan of Cinema, it would be an honor to re-make the RE movies.
If Capcom came up to me and said "Here make your RE movie"
I would cry and take back everything I ever said about them T.T

I looooove making stories and videos and I only dream of becoming a screenwriter/director,
but sadly I don't have friends to make movies with.

If I had the chance to make an RE movie, it would be a psychological thriller.
The events in the RE1 have already passed and are retold by Chris Redfield,
who is being accused of murdering his teammates.

Rather than focusing on the mansion, it'll focus on Umbrella's actions to silence Chris and Jill,
while still showing what happened back in the house.
It would also focus on William Birkin's refusal to comply with Umbrella.

There would be scenes with the survivors from RE Outbreak,
such as Cindy seeing wine bottles fall in the restaurant she works in,
and George attending to Chris' psychological scars.

The sequel would be the Outbreak, and would shed new light on Wesker's where abouts during the Outbreak.
He would actually be in the City and become Umbrella's target for betraying them back in the mansion and going into another organization.
Claire would also be targeted as she is Chris' sister, and Chris would have to race agaisnt time to save her.

So what does everyone think. do I have it in me? lol
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Bio-Weapon
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Ultimate Bio-Weapon

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films.   Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:12 am

Your version of RE sounds better already, no joke! If there's one thing I've always wanted to see in a RE movie, it would be William Birkin. I am a huge fan of the games, especially the orginal three! In the movies that's out so far, we've never seen William Birkin in any of them, and to me that's bull sh*t! William Birkin was a big character in the RE2 game, and all we've had so far are, a mutated Licker, Nemesis, Dr Isaac turning into a Tyrant, then the big lanky Executioner in Afterlife. Where the hell is William Birkin?? They could also bring in Annette Birkin, and Sherry Birkin too.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films.   Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:21 pm

William Birkin did make a cameo (though uncredited) in the first film as the head researcher of the Nemesis program.

Dr. Sam Isaacs replaced him in Extinction but there has been rumors that Birkin might appear in the upcoming film, Retribution.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ultimate Bio-Weapon
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Ultimate Bio-Weapon

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films.   Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:23 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
William Birkin did make a cameo (though uncredited) in the first film as the head researcher of the Nemesis program.

Dr. Sam Isaacs replaced him in Extinction but there has been rumors that Birkin might appear in the upcoming film, Retribution.
Wow, really? I learn something new every day lol

It would have been alot better to have William Birkin than Dr Sam Isaacs in Extinction. Lets hope we do see him in Retribution.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films.   Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:39 am

Ah those things... well I did and still do like the original film since all of the characters were all original, it only had several game elements included like Umbrella,The lickers, the t-virus etc. The 2nd one was meh it wasn't bad but some parts were just wtf moments, and after that... well all I can say is after the 2nd film they all started getting worse and worse and the amount of retcons that are still happening, remember how in extinction everyone minus the main crew was dead? so why in afterlife do we still have people still alive and Alice pfft despite losing her powers she can still do things that no normal person could.

I'm really not looking forward to the next one...
Back to top Go down
ohmybasch
Zombie
Zombie
ohmybasch

Playstation Network ohmybasch

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films.   Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:46 am

Ultimate Bio-Weapon wrote:
Your version of RE sounds better already, no joke! If there's one thing I've always wanted to see in a RE movie, it would be William Birkin. I am a huge fan of the games, especially the orginal three! In the movies that's out so far, we've never seen William Birkin in any of them, and to me that's bull sh*t! William Birkin was a big character in the RE2 game, and all we've had so far are, a mutated Licker, Nemesis, Dr Isaac turning into a Tyrant, then the big lanky Executioner in Afterlife. Where the hell is William Birkin?? They could also bring in Annette Birkin, and Sherry Birkin too.

Thank you you're too kind Smile

William Birkin was in the second film in a flashback. He was played by Jason Isaacs who I always thought looks more like Fettel from FEAR than William Birkin.
Back to top Go down
Evil Rage42
Zombie
Zombie
Evil Rage42

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films.   Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:01 am

I loved everyone of these movies (except for Apocalypse, which wasn't as good). I enjoyed the first one, I loved the third, and currently the fourth is my favorite. I'm really looking forard to Retribution. I love how they DIDN"T use the game plto or storyline, setting, etc. I introduced us to something entirely new. Although it doesn't feel like Resident Evil, I like it regardless.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films.   Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:07 am

the resident movies are good all of them and there are based of the orignal resident evil idea with alice back when they where working on it she was in the game but they changed there mind and redid most of the story but i think in japan you can find some game with alice in it. but the movies stay true to the orignal idead on the re series believe it or not. but whta i dont understand is how is rain still alive and everyone else unless they where cloned which is posible
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films.   Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films. - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:07 pm

halestride wrote:
the resident movies are good all of them and there are based of the orignal resident evil idea with alice back when they where working on it she was in the game but they changed there mind and redid most of the story but i think in japan you can find some game with alice in it. but the movies stay true to the orignal idead on the re series believe it or not. but whta i dont understand is how is rain still alive and everyone else unless they where cloned which is posible
You must be trolling. The original idea for Resident Evil came from a game called Sweet Home. Alice had nothing to do with anything.

If you could provide some evidence of this crazy theory, please present it.

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Sat May 26, 2012 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films.   Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films. - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:20 pm

Like I've said in another thread, I really like the movies now. I've realized that a screen-for-screen movie for each of the films probably would have never succeeded in the live action world.

It's a separate entity, like another dimension in the same universe. I like it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films.   Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films. - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:31 pm

Okay here are my opinions on the movies. My goal isn't to offend anyone who happens to be a fan of the movie series, it's just how I feel about them.

Resident Evil- Now when I heard that there was going to be a RE movie, I had mixed feelings. Hollywood tends to make mostly bad movies based off of games, like the Mario bros and Mortal Kombat. I was curious, so watched it all the way through, and I thought it was pretty decent. This is probably the most decent of all the films, despite my disappointment that there are none of game characters in it and not based around the Mansion incident. Before the sequels that were action-packed, it had some horror elements. I enjoyed it none the less, but I think what I had the most problem with the movie is the Red Queen. She is pretty violent and secretive, not telling Umbrella about the T-Virus leak, killing all of the scientist who are infected or not-even though they also cultivated the anti-virus in the same lab. Anyways, I liked it more than the others.

Resident Evil: Apocalypse- I knew they were going to make a sequel, and I was kind of glad that it's based off of RE3. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. It wasn't until this movie that Alice becomes a Mary Sue. I know that she is a main character and whatnot, but I feel that the movie is just letting her outshine all of the other characters like Jill by doing silly action scenes just because she has super powers. It just more goofier at the end of the movie when she gains psychic powers...wait, what? Nemesis is also silly as well, especially that part when he fought Alice on the rooftops...since when was he versed in the art of Karate? The villain was just a big idiot for the most part and apparently just like violence for kicks. Remember in RE3 when Nemesis’ job was to kill Brad and Jill to keep Umbrella’s secret? The Villain ordered Nemmy to kill STARS members for no reason. Another is when he killed Dr. Ashford just to prove a point…the very valuable researcher that he was suppose to protect. This guy makes no sense. -_- Last but not least...Mike Epp's character was completely pointless. He really doesn't have a role other than being a terrible comic relief, he isn't funny, and the movie could have moved forward without him.

Resident Evil: Extinction-This is my least favorite out of the movies. I imagined that it would be based off of Code Veronica or RE4, but it's just a global outbreak...like we haven't seen that in almost every zombie movie Rolling Eyes. Wesker is finally introduced, but all he ever does is sit on his butt and complain. Claire is also in the movie, Carlos, no Jill and....ugh....Mike Epp's character. I'm glad they killed him off. You know what I find funny? Carlos when he gets infected. In the last movie-He survived three hours of being infected and now he complains that he wouldn't make it after 40 minutes. Maybe he wanted to leave this movie as soon as possible. Then we have Issack Tyrant, who stolen Nemesis' tentacles and also have psychic powers-wait what Question Exclamation And to end it, we have Alice releasing a bunch of clones of herself to help her take down Umbrella…oh boy. Bottom line is that this movie stinks.

Resident Evil: Afterlife- This movie is extremely silly, but also decent...not like the first movie though. Wesker is finally doing something other than being a lazy bum. The subplot of the Alice clones ended as all of them were blown up. Alice loses her powers, but despite that is still a mary sue. Tons of RE5 references that really isn't needed in this movie, like the Executioner or Los Plagas in zombies, wait what Question Chris is in the movies, but I really thought it was too late for him to be introduced in the movie. maybe it would be okay in the last movie or something. Also, the copy RE5 fight scene was incredibly cheesy like the effects and 3D. What really got me is the surprise ending will the return of Jill, which makes me more curious about the next film.

Resident Evil Degeneration- Holy hamster in a chaos wheel, I wish that this was a game. Wouldn't be cool to be surrounded in a airport with tons of zombies in it? I bet that it would be a short game, but still awesome. It's about time Capcom decided to make a movie since the other one.

And that is how i feel about the movies...
Now I wait patiently until Damnation and Retribution. bounce

Last edited by Outbreakgirl on Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films.   Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films. - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:38 pm

Outbreakgirl wrote:
Resident Evil Degeneration- Holy hamster in a chaos wheel, I wish that this was a game. Wouldn't be cool to be surrounded in a airport with tons of zombies in it? I bet that it would be a short game, but still awesome.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films.   Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films. - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:45 pm

cheers Dreams do come true!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films.   Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Opinion On All Resident Evil Films.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3