HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life?

Go down 
+3
Trichos
Sargent D
skbc31
7 posters
AuthorMessage
skbc31
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life? Empty
PostSubject: What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life?   What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:21 am

What would you do?

If I met my favorite character in real life I would be like

Exclamation What a Face Twisted Evil

Insta Boney ftw!
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life?   What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:05 pm

I think we already had a thread like this, but if I ever meet a RE character in real life I would do stuff to them (get your mind out of the gutter not the 'stuff' your thinking of)
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life?   What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:16 pm

Sargent D wrote:
I think we already had a thread like this, but if I ever meet a RE character in real life I would do stuff to them (get your mind out of the gutter not the 'stuff' your thinking of)
Well then, maybe you should do stuff with them rather than to them...
My favourite character is none whom I could to that kind of stuff to anyways. I would tell her how bad a choice her outfit was when she was fighting herself through Raccon City.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life?   What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:16 pm

Trichos wrote:
Sargent D wrote:
My favourite character is none whom I could to that kind of stuff to anyways. I would tell her how bad a choice her outfit was when she was fighting herself through Raccon City.

Nah her outfit was ok.

I guess I'd probably do stuff with her.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life?   What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:00 pm

Trichos wrote:
Na I like my idea better. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Yoshi
Zombie
Zombie
Yoshi

Playstation Network PinkYoshi06 (I think)

PostSubject: Re: What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life?   What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:23 pm

I would ask Chris to marry me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://journeyofphoenix06.blogspot.com/
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life?   What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:43 pm

@Yoshi, I think Chris is taken. By Jilly-bean.

Trichos wrote:
Raccon City.

Btw Tri, where is Raccon City? Is that somewhere near Raccoon City?
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Zombie
Zombie
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life?   What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:10 pm

Spike991 wrote:

This makes me sad..

But nothing is set in stone. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life?   What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:14 pm

Yoshi wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

This makes me sad..

But nothing is set in stone. Twisted Evil

Actually if it doesn't work between him and Jill, than Leon was next on his list. Sorry. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Zombie
Zombie
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life?   What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:20 pm

[quote="Spike991"][quote="Yoshi"]
Spike991 wrote:

Actually if it doesn't work between him and Jill, than Leon was next on his list. Sorry. Neutral

What?! That can't be. He can't take his sister's lover lmao.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life?   What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:23 pm

[quote="Yoshi"][quote="Spike991"]
Yoshi wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

I doubt he's be into Steve...he's too whiny. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life?   What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life? EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:51 am

Spike991 wrote:
Yoshi wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Actually if it doesn't work between him and Jill, then Leon was next on his list. Sorry. Neutral

I doubt he'd be into Steve... he's too whiny. Surprised
I asked this in another thread, but no one bothered providing me with convincing evidence for it: where is that supposed Chris/Jill chemistry/romance? I have not been able to see it whatsoever. I know why people want to see it, but in my perception it's not been there, there's nothing that expresses anything beyond friendship between them.

Also, Leon's much too straight for Topher.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life?   What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life? EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:26 pm

Me and Barry would spend all day eating Jill sandwiches and then go to a museum and ask the tour guide "what is THIS?!" to most of the displays.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life?   What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life? EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:50 pm

I'm not (too) perveted but if I met jill and claire ....... boy that would be great Razz
I would also get drunk with barry, I think he would be funny drunk lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life?   What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life? EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:12 pm

Mcghie wrote:
I'm not (too) perveted but if I met jill and claire ....... boy that would be great Razz
I would also get drunk with barry, I think he would be funny drunk lol

I bet he's a mean drunk and has probably been arrested for Spousal Abuse! Sorry Miss Burton up in Canada.

@Tri, I think there is almost something there. I remember getting into a debate about it before. Not with you, with someone else, this was a long time ago, well before your time on REF, but anyway, I was debating that it was really just a deep friendship.

Not so much a romance. I think I'd like to see where they take those two characters though. They are probably my favourite pair in the series. Fav team or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life?   What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life? EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:08 am

Quote :

I bet he's a mean drunk and has probably been arrested for Spousal Abuse! Sorry Miss Burton up in Canada.

I think that as well, the kind of guy that sits at home wearing his finest white beater and a trucker cap, balancing his TV dinner on
his fat stomach with a Budweiser in hand and bossing about Mrs Burton, "Hey bitch, get in that kitchen and make me a JILL SANDWICH wont ya ! "

I still think you would have a wild night out in town with him, get up to all kinds of shannigans Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life?   What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:28 am

Mcghie wrote:
Quote :

I think that as well, the kind of guy that sits at home wearing his finest white beater and a trucker cap, balancing his TV dinner on
his fat stomach with a Budweiser in hand and bossing about Mrs Burton, "Hey bitch, get in that kitchen and make me a JILL SANDWICH wont ya ! "

I still think you would have a wild night out in town with him, get up to all kinds of shannigans Razz

I don't know what Barry's into. Maybe you guys and both go betray your trusted teammates because somebody has yo wife n kids against their will. That might be fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life?   What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life? Empty

Back to top Go down

What if you meet your favorite RE character in real life?
Page 1 of 1